Windows 10: "FVEAPI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Please help!

Discus and support "FVEAPI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Please help! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I downloaded the Rust Compiler, but I don't think I read it all the way through. When I got it, I tried to open it. When I tried to search, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AwesomeAdan, Jul 12, 2021.

1. "FVEAPI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Please help!

So I downloaded the Rust Compiler, but I don't think I read it all the way through. When I got it, I tried to open it. When I tried to search, it didn't work. I tried to go into File Explorer, didn't work there either. I looked it up, and I followed instructions. "Refresh PC". That didn't work either, and I got the error message above. I tried uninstalling the Rust Compiler, and that didn't work either. I restarted twice, and I am currently running the latest Windows 10 software.What I want to know is:1 How do I solve this2 Can I delete FVEAPI.dllI'm assuming that I can't delete FVEAPI.dll s

:)

AwesomeAdan, Jul 12, 2021

2. msvcp120.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error

Hi.

I've just upgraded to Windows 10, but now when I try to open most Adobe programs an error like this shows.... "msvcp120.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error...". I've purchased dll file fixer, and it hasn't helped.

Please help me "FVEAPI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Please help! :)

Thanks.

Swirley-gig, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Gil deG Win User
    windows 10: 'MSVCR120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.'

Hi,

Since you are getting same error "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error".

We suggest that you refer to this
    thread
    as some customers are also having the same issue and try to check the suggested fix of Santosh_Rai.

Let us know how it goes.

Gil deG, Jul 12, 2021
  4. lals_1260 Win User

"FVEAPI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Please help!

D3DCOMPILER_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.

I try to play some games, but I get this message: D3DCOMPILER_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.

I have installed directx again, run the sfc scannow in command prompt. but with no luck. please help

lals_1260, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

"FVEAPI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Please help!

1. "FVEAPI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Please help! - Similar Threads - FVEAPI dll either

2. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  3. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  4. "XAudio2_2.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "XAudio2_2.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.": Whenever I attempt to launch a good majority of my Steam games, I receive a DXSETUP.exe - Bad Image error:"C:\Windows\system32\XAudio2_2.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation...
  5. "XAudio2_2.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error."

"XAudio2_2.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.": Whenever I attempt to launch a good majority of my Steam games, I receive a DXSETUP.exe - Bad Image error:"C:\Windows\system32\XAudio2_2.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation...
  6. .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error: Hey, so I have been getting this error with quite a few different DLLs including InstallService.dll D3D12CORE.dll and SystemSettingsThresholdAdminFlowUI.dll as well as many others. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I have,Ryzen 5 3600Gigabyte B550MOne 1TB HDD and one 1TB...
  7. .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error

.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error: Hey, so I have been getting this error with quite a few different DLLs including InstallService.dll D3D12CORE.dll and SystemSettingsThresholdAdminFlowUI.dll as well as many others. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I have,Ryzen 5 3600Gigabyte B550MOne 1TB HDD and one 1TB...
  8. .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. DLL is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DLL is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error: Hello microsoft support . I am having issues with one of the workstation computers that is part of the network that I run. The issue is that whenever I try to open Sonicwall NetExtender (a VPN client) i get an error that says "C:\windows\system32\rasman.dll is either not...
  10. "vccorlib140.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error."

in Windows 10 Customization
    "vccorlib140.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.": [IMG] please help me fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vccorlib140dll-is-either-not-designed-to-run-on/e1aed481-0291-410d-9225-b182fa948ae6