Windows 10: Fvevol.sys blue screen error(BSOD)

Discus and support Fvevol.sys blue screen error(BSOD) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hii, I am facing a serious problem with my newly bought pc lenovo ideapad 130-151kb 8gb ram ,64 bit,windows 10.When I turn on my pc it shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RishabhShukla1, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Fvevol.sys blue screen error(BSOD)

Hii,

I am facing a serious problem with my newly bought pc lenovo ideapad 130-151kb 8gb ram ,64 bit,windows 10.When I turn on my pc it shows manufacturer's logo(lenovo) and the suddenly it shows a blue screen error.I have noticed that at the bottom of the blue screen it shows - THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

What failed:Fvevol.sys

Please help me anyone I have to study a lot with my laptop please help fast I will be really thankful to you.

:)

RishabhShukla1, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

This blue screen error due to cm11264.sys error could have happened due to the corrupted Windows component. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Anthony Gal, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Fvevol.sys blue screen error(BSOD)

Blue Screen of Death error code IGDKMD64.SYS UNSOLVED

Hi Terry,

Windows 10 may have encountered a system corruption that caused this BSOD. For us to help you correct this, we'd like to know more. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Are you still able to Sign in or get into Safe mode?

Meanwhile, we also suggest that you check this
    article
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Fvevol.sys blue screen error(BSOD)

1. Fvevol.sys blue screen error(BSOD) - Similar Threads - Fvevol sys blue

2. Lvrs64.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lvrs64.sys blue screen: I was playing "war thunder" like any day, and my pc blue screened saying "lvrs64.sys" has failed, how can i make sure that this never happens again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lvrs64sys-blue-screen/9eb54c94-ed30-4b73-b011-1cabe3190c20
  3. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen: I seem to be getting the Qcamain10x64.sys Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal blue screen a lot. I have done the sfc /scannow and also chkdsk :c /f. I have even tried to update my driver and uninstalled it. It seems to be fine for now but it might be broken later again.... it...
  4. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen: I seem to be getting the Qcamain10x64.sys Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal blue screen a lot. I have done the sfc /scannow and also chkdsk :c /f. I have even tried to update my driver and uninstalled it. It seems to be fine for now but it might be broken later again.... it...
  5. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Blue Screen Error RNDISMP6.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error RNDISMP6.sys: I am Shreyas Vyas I am getting a Blue Screen Error RNDISMP6.sys in my system and here is the folder link of dump files uploaded on One drive with the name Dump https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am1YGp9Ppe7UghTt_sbF3dwn-F7Q?e=T5WFit kindly help me with that error and possible...
  7. wdf01000.sys blue screen

wdf01000.sys blue screen: Dears , Kindly assist me with this issue here is the minidump https://asgcgroup-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/makary_kirolos/EjMqZK4V2fZFj9hzeJtMwuEBmsDLR_YQtyjleKVYNGrYhQ?e=eLdnbg Thanks...
  8. vbaudio_vmavio64_win10.sys Blue Screen of death Error

vbaudio_vmavio64_win10.sys Blue Screen of death Error: So this error has happened to me multiple times know and i can not find any fixes on google etc, how can i fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbaudiovmavio64win10sys-blue-screen-of-death-error/29d6fb01-482e-451f-97b3-811df8a7d319
  9. Blue screen wdf01000.sys

Blue screen wdf01000.sys: Please assist. Recently, been receiving random blue screen restarts, displaying the stop code 'wdf01000.sys'. Nothing specific is being run to trigger this code, which makes it difficult to pinpoint. After researching stop code, I began updating the drivers. Updated all...
  10. rt640x64.sys blue screen of death BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    rt640x64.sys blue screen of death BSOD: Hello, I am regurerly getting the BSOD with the error message rt640x64.sys . It happens randomly. If I play games, or watch movies or even when the laptop is idle. Here is the link to the minidump files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!As6tie2uJXE_vwndmxYy-Bvo05Ei?e=GlhTKc I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fvevol.sys failed

2. fvevol.sys windows 10 fix

3. my laptop shows what failed:fvevol.sys

4. fvevol.sys windows 10 wont boot,
  5. fvevol.sys blue screen,
  6. fve vol blue screen,
  7. your pc ran into a problem fvevol.sys,
  8. fvevol.sys,
  9. fvevol.sys windows 10