Windows 10: Fw: Reminder: You Are Violating Our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy

Discus and support Fw: Reminder: You Are Violating Our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I received following email and would like to ask if this email is scam or not. Yahoo! <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> To:*** Email... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by supandilv, May 13, 2020.

1. supandilv Win User

Fw: Reminder: You Are Violating Our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy

Hi I received following email and would like to ask if this email is scam or not.

Yahoo! <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>
    To:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Dear valued user,

It's mandatory that you Update your account to avoid permanent deactivation of your account as our record indicates your account is not updated.

"Starting from 20th May, 2020, YAHOO! may at any time terminate its services to accounts for failure to perform annual Security Update prior to our policy oath and terms"

Take a minute to update your account for faster, safer and full featured YAHOO! experience.

CLICK ON THE ATTACHED TO UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT.

Thanks,Yahoo! Mail Team.Thank you.Regards,Supandi

:)

supandilv, May 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Updates to Google Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in Europe

Source: Some changes to our service model in Europe

Brink, May 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates to Google Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in Europe

Source: Some changes to our service model in Europe

Brink, May 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement

Source: Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement for consumers - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, May 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Fw: Reminder: You Are Violating Our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy - Similar Threads - Reminder Are Violating

2. Stuck on "We're updating our terms"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "We're updating our terms": Hello, I have been stuck on this screen and the button "Next" just says "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later." Check the screenshot in the attachment please. This is so frustruating...
  3. Stuck on "We're updating our terms"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on "We're updating our terms": Hello, I have been stuck on this screen and the button "Next" just says "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later." Check the screenshot in the attachment please. This is so frustruating...
  4. Updates to our terms of use

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Updates to our terms of use: I got this message in email today. Think it is a scam but who knows? Your Services Agreement made clearer Hello, You’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re...
  5. Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy: How do I review and accept the Microsoft privacy policy? required by new program I downloaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-policy/89f71724-47de-4a18-a1d9-14503334841a
  6. Privacy Policy URL

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Privacy Policy URL: Hello ! I want to put an Open Source application in the MicroSoft store. I don't know what to put on the privacy policy URL. Is it enough to place a link to http://www.squeakpl.com/cani/editor/ ? You can find something like this at this link: WARNING ! The "CANI Graphic...
  7. Updates to our terms of use

Updates to our terms of use: Wie bekomme ich die neuen "Updates to our terms of use" in Deutsch? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-to-our-terms-of-use/ec8724a9-768d-4f3c-889a-9db4131302d5"
  8. Privacy Violation

Privacy Violation: Hello, I frequently use the Task Manager to watch the programs that are running on my computer and I see that there is a program that has caught my attention: "Sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for WMI client application." What catches my attention first of all is...
  9. Updates to Google Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in Europe

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to Google Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in Europe: Today, we started notifying our users in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland about some changes we’re making to how we provide our services. These changes will be reflected in updates to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy that you can read now, but that will...
  10. Microsoft Privacy Policy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Privacy Policy: Because Edward Snowden illegally stole documents from my government we know Microsoft was working secretly with government. Are they still doing this? How do we know and why would we believe its not happening any longer? Microsoft never apologized nor were they ever...