Windows 10: fwrite and fread in c are not working properly on windows 10

Discus and support fwrite and fread in c are not working properly on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The functions fwrite and fread are not working on my windows 10 pc . But the same code is doing good in ubuntu 19.04 LTS . I am Using MinGW gnu gcc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by saisuhrut, Nov 9, 2019.

1. saisuhrut Win User

fwrite and fread in c are not working properly on windows 10

The functions fwrite and fread are not working on my windows 10 pc .

But the same code is doing good in ubuntu 19.04 LTS .

I am Using MinGW gnu gcc compiler

:)

saisuhrut, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 9, 2019
  4. fwrite and fread in c are not working properly on windows 10

HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

fwrite and fread in c are not working properly on windows 10

1. fwrite and fread in c are not working properly on windows 10 - Similar Threads - fwrite fread are

2. Windows 10 not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not working properly: When i start my acer aspire 5 laptop that is happen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-working-properly/9b74e8b9-08d6-40b5-ad20-e311a42f0f17
  3. Windows 10 not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not working properly: Last month i encountered weird problems when moving files. When i try to move files small/large, they get stuck on 99% for like 6-5 seconds, today when i tried to rename icon the windows freezed for 5 seconds. I tried sfc/scannow but it did not find any problems. I have M.2...
  4. windows 10 - not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 - not working properly: i recently bought an nvme drive , and cloned windows onto it from my existing ssd boot drive i followed all the aplication steps but after restarting my pc all of my desktop app icons are flashing and a black screen flashes. Windows search bar and the windows button wont...
  5. The windows 10 is not working properly

The windows 10 is not working properly: My laptop is a high end laptop but after installing the windows 10 from microsoft it lags and dosent give the proformance like the windows 7 .The apps take very long time to open ....
  6. Windows 10 not working properly

Windows 10 not working properly: As i opened my pc today morning i came up to this message " something happened, and you pin isnt available"not an exact quote. Then when i logged in with my Microsoft account password, i see that nothing is working as it should be. The windows firewall automatically turns off...
  7. Windows 10 not working properly

Windows 10 not working properly: I have a Windows 10, but from some time ago I think it is infected by virus. The task manager is greyed out. Windows firewall not working, showing error code 0x80070422. Windows defender not working, when I try to restart it shows the error, "Unexpected error, sorry we ran...
  8. USB type c hub not working properly

USB type c hub not working properly: Hello all, I recently purchased a type C hub with 3 type a ports. My aim was to plug my wireless mouse and keyboard into the hub to free up some usb ports on my laptop. The laptop is an Asus ROG GL502. However, I found that if I plugged in my mouse and keyboard, they...
  9. Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly

Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly: Hello I haveban alienware 17 r5 laptop CPU: i7 8hth gen GPU: Gtx 1070 I run a fresh install of the newest updated Windows 10 pro Everything is good, except when I try to copy paste, it more often than not wont do it. Instead when i try to paste something I get this...
  10. Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly

Windows 10, ctr+c & ctr+v not working properly: Hello I have just bought and assembled a brand new PC with following main components: Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z370-F CPU: i7 8700K GPU: Asus ROG Strix Geforce GTX 1080 Ti I run a fresh install of the newest updated Windows 10 Pro Everything is good, except when...