Windows 10: FX-6300 - Windows 10 Random Shutdown

Discus and support FX-6300 - Windows 10 Random Shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey! SPECS: FX-6300 AMD M5A78L-M LX3 ASUS I just installed Windows 10 Pro somedays ago, and the PC starts to randomly shut down. Previously, I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NMVS12, Aug 2, 2020.

1. NMVS12 Win User

FX-6300 - Windows 10 Random Shutdown

Hey!

SPECS:

FX-6300 AMD
    M5A78L-M LX3 ASUS

I just installed Windows 10 Pro somedays ago, and the PC starts to randomly shut down. Previously, I was using Windows 7/8.1 without problem. But, everytime I installed W10 I have the same issue.

There is some way to fix this trouble? It makes the user-experience so annoying, because I'm always expecting the moment that the computer randomly shuts.

Thank you!

NMVS12

:)

NMVS12, Aug 2, 2020
  2. aris003 Win User

fx 6300 drivers

Hey I have an fx 6300 and I was wondering if there are any drivers that I could download from the amd website for my cpu.

aris003, Aug 2, 2020
  3. FX 6300 vs i3

How do you know the FX survived whatever took out the motherboard?

That said, while the i3 is a great little 2-core processor, it would be a step down from an FX 6300.

Bill_Bright, Aug 2, 2020
  4. CountMike Win User

CountMike, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

1. FX-6300 - Windows 10 Random Shutdown - Similar Threads - 6300 Random Shutdown

2. Windows 10 Random shutdowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Random shutdowns: Hello couple of days ago after some updates i have problems with my pc.When im in desktop, watching a movie or playing some games system is just tuning off my computer, sometimes its every couple of hours other is after i log to my account and see the desktop.Ive tried fresh...
  3. Windows 10 Random shutdowns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Random shutdowns: Hello couple of days ago after some updates i have problems with my pc.When im in desktop, watching a movie or playing some games system is just tuning off my computer, sometimes its every couple of hours other is after i log to my account and see the desktop.Ive tried fresh...
  4. Windows 10 Random shutdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WIndows 10 random shutdown

WIndows 10 random shutdown: Hi, My laptop did another shutdown in few hours and i dont know the reason why. Maybe heat, maybe some driver`? On eventview, i get this error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffe583b5ec8010, 0xfffff80716c18d60,...
  6. Windows 10 random shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 random shutdown: It happened 3 times recently, including one a few minutes ago and two times on February 10. It just shuts down randomly, with no warning. The disk check returns nothing. I checked my SSD with CrystalDiskInfo; it's healthy (my SSD is only about 4 months old), the windows 10...
  7. Windows 10 Random Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Random Shutdown: Few weeks ago, I install Windows 10 Pro 1909 on my laptop. First few days with it I had no problem whatsoever. But, for past few days my Windows 10 shutdown randomly. It makes me really uncomfortable when working with my laptop. What should I do to fix this?...
  8. Random shutdowns by Windows 10

Random shutdowns by Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps making random shutdowns. It says it needs to collect some info & will then restart itself for me,. That is as much as I can read before it shuts down. Win10 does this at random times, sometimes while I am playing a game, watching a video & when working on...
  9. Random shutdowns Windows 10

Random shutdowns Windows 10: Hi, it seems after every automatic update installation I have sudden, random shutdowns in windows 10. I don't have to re do the power settings, they seem to stay put. I used to use the command prompt : powercfg -h off to prevent these constant shutdowns, but the system is no...
  10. fx 6300 drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fx 6300 drivers: Hey I have an fx 6300 and I was wondering if there are any drivers that I could download from the amd website for my cpu. 92207