Windows 10: FX3 not loading

Discus and support FX3 not loading in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi. I bought some FX3 pinball games and they played well. Now, the FX3 icon has disappeared from the START menu, and when I type FX3 (in the magnifying... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ClaudeMontezin, Jun 5, 2019.

1. FX3 not loading

Hi. I bought some FX3 pinball games and they played well. Now, the FX3 icon has disappeared from the START menu, and when I type FX3 (in the magnifying glass search space), it loads for a few seconds, and then disappear. Could I get it back please?

:)

ClaudeMontezin, Jun 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Pinball FX3 Coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 on September 26

Source: Pinball FX3 Coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 on September 26 as XPA Title - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 5, 2019
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 5, 2019
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

FX3 not loading

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

FX3 not loading

1. FX3 not loading - Similar Threads - FX3 loading

2. Age of Empires Definitive Edition not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition not loading: So as the subject suggests i am unable to actually play this game on my Laptop, the specs on my laptop would be able to run it fine as i am able to play the other age of empires game perfectly. I have done the recent update for windows and followed the steps on another post (...
  3. Lotus 123 will not load as a consequence of one of the latest Windows 10 updates.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lotus 123 will not load as a consequence of one of the latest Windows 10 updates.: Prior to the two latest Windows 10 updates, 6/21 and 6/25 my Lotus 123 loaded and ran perfectly. Now I cannot even bring any Lotus app up. Help!!...
  4. Update windows 10 1903 - Faild to load Controlo "ListView" MsComctl.ocx

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update windows 10 1903 - Faild to load Controlo "ListView" MsComctl.ocx: Affter update windows 10 1903 i get then folowing error Faild to load Controlo "ListView" MsComctl.ocx . Visual Basic 6.0 i have registered again (regsvr32) that not resolve the problem. Any idea on how to resolve [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows Displays Home Screen but Will Not load ANY profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Displays Home Screen but Will Not load ANY profile: Windows 10 will load all the way to displaying my background (displaying stock photo, ease of access and wifi) but then is permanently stuck without opening to my desktop. Cntrl-Alt delete, Windows+ any key flash my profile name for a second but then nothing loads. Clicking...
  6. Mattel Scrabble NOT loading on Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mattel Scrabble NOT loading on Facebook: I have reported through Facebook Report A Problem that Scrabble has not been loading for me over 6 days now I deleted the game and re installed and NOT loading still I have changed browsers and makes no difference I posted to Scrabble page on Facebook and OMG the comments I...
  7. Xbox app PC Beta gamepass pc cannot modify games configs or have razer synapse auto load...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox app PC Beta gamepass pc cannot modify games configs or have razer synapse auto load...: So while i was trying Gamepass for pc, i encountered 2 breaking limitations for me: cannot edit games config files and cannot auto load my Razer Synapse profiles because all games are stored in the Microsoft Store folder WindowsApps which is owned by the system user...
  8. My HP laptop has failed to load windows - file Winload.exe. missing or damaged. If i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My HP laptop has failed to load windows - file Winload.exe. missing or damaged. If i...: I fear tge laptop is dead, but if i connect it to another using USB TO USB will i be able to ser my files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-laptop-has-failed-to-load-windows-file/7f46028c-ea79-4bf1-b4cd-48a20407a446
  9. Cannot load Backgammon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot load Backgammon: For the past week, I have not been able to load the backgammon game on my PC. The message I get is "the page has taken too long to load" - what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-load-backgammon/94e1e999-f4e5-45e6-8a0b-99a4572a5ad6
  10. Pinball FX3 Coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 on September 26

in Windows 10 News
    Pinball FX3 Coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 on September 26: [img] Greetings from Zen Studios! Pinball FX3 is the biggest, most community-driven pinball game ever created, with new features like multiplayer matchups and user-generated tournaments that will bring the community together like never before. We have enabled...