Windows 10: FYI: Microsoft is retiring the Remix3D.com site on January 10th, 2020.

Discus and support FYI: Microsoft is retiring the Remix3D.com site on January 10th, 2020. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; > https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023824/windows-10-remix-3d-frequently-asked-questions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Smeed, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Smeed Win User

FYI: Microsoft is retiring the Remix3D.com site on January 10th, 2020.

Smeed, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Lonnie_L Win User

Windows 7 support will end on January 14, 2020

Windows 7 support will end on January 14, 2020. After that, technical assistance and software updates from Windows Update that help protect your PC will no longer be available for the product. While you could continue to use your
    PC running Windows 7, without continued software and security updates, it will be at greater risk for viruses and malware. Microsoft strongly recommends that you move to a new PC running Windows 10 sometime before January 2020 to avoid a situation where you
    need service or support that is no longer available.

Want to learn more about Windows 7 end of support? Check out these
    frequently asked questions. And if you haven’t already, check out
    microsoft.com/windows7 to learn what you can do to prepare for end of support. From backing up your files to finding a new computer that fits your needs, we’ve got
    tools to help you transition with ease.

Lonnie_L, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Caelestis Win User
    Caelestis, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows Essentials 2012 will reach end of support on January 10th 2017

On a clean install of 17025.1000, Windows Essentials, (Movie Maker and Photo Gallery), installed in Windows 8 Compatibility Mode and is fully functional.
    (Most likely have to install NET Framework 3.5 offline)

FYI: Microsoft is retiring the Remix3D.com site on January 10th, 2020. [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

1. FYI: Microsoft is retiring the Remix3D.com site on January 10th, 2020. - Similar Threads - FYI Microsoft retiring

2. Microsoft is retiring Remix 3D on January 10, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is retiring Remix 3D on January 10, 2020: Microsoft is retiring the Remix3D.com site on January 10th, 2020. We advise all users who want to keep their uploaded content to take action and download their existing Remix3D.com 3D models to other file storage and sharing platforms as soon as possible, as Remix3D.com will...
  3. Microsoft to shut down Windows 7 Games Servers on January 22, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to shut down Windows 7 Games Servers on January 22, 2020: Microsoft revealed in a forum post on the official Microsoft Answers forum that it plans to shut down games servers for games that require Internet connectivity for its Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows ME operating systems. Windows 7 has just a few months of support left...
  4. Remix3D does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remix3D does not work.: Whenever I try to open a model from Remix 3D it throws an error every time saying "Couldn't open this model. Try again". I have tried uninstalling and re-installing paint 3D from PowerShell as I saw from another question but it does not help. PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I NEED...
  5. microsoft support ends after 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft support ends after 2020: Hi there. Does this mean I have to buy a new running programme? new software.? Please don't say I have to move to crome! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-support-ends-after-2020/cade5301-8ca9-4579-bd53-32d93d63f2a8
  6. Microsoft retiring older version from support

Microsoft retiring older version from support: Dear Professor , Next Month [APRIL 2019] , Microsoft retiring older version from support, stops serving security updates to windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro Workstation running version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) and Windows 10 Enterprise 1607 and Windows...
  7. FYI: Nvidia driver for 1809

FYI: Nvidia driver for 1809: Nvidia driver for after 1809 is available now - it was not ready when the update was available to download. 119317
  8. Microsoft’s Next-Gen Xbox Will Arrive in 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Next-Gen Xbox Will Arrive in 2020: While Microsoft may have been founded as being a software company, there is no question about it that they are a hardware company too. With the Surface family, the Xbox, and peripherals, the company doesn’t shy away from building its own products and has established a...
  9. Windows Essentials 2012 will reach end of support on January 10th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Essentials 2012 will reach end of support on January 10th 2017: You won’t be able to download Windows Essentials after January 10, 2017. Windows Essentials 2012 is a suite of free programs that can help you organize and edit photos and videos, manage email, create blog posts, and keep your files in sync. You can choose which programs...
  10. Remix3D Preview Community Spotlight

in Windows 10 News
    Remix3D Preview Community Spotlight: Flying pigs, bunnies with wild eyes and ninja cats. In 3D. Since the launch of Paint3D, people have been creating and remixing crazy 3D creations. Today we’re highlighting some of our favorite weird and wonderful designs. If you are eligible to join the Remix3D Preview...