Windows 10: FYI: Minimum Storage Capacity for v.1903

Discus and support FYI: Minimum Storage Capacity for v.1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft has published revised minimum storage capacity requirements for desktop Windows 10. Minimum storage capacity for the upcoming v.1903 release... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by S_and_S, Apr 29, 2019.

1. S_and_S Win User

FYI: Minimum Storage Capacity for v.1903

Microsoft has published revised minimum storage capacity requirements for desktop Windows 10. Minimum storage capacity for the upcoming v.1903 release of desktop Windows 10 is 32 GB for both 32- and 64-bit architectures. That's a substantial increase over previous versions of desktop Windows 10, which required 16 or 20 GB for 32-bit and 64-bit architectures, respectively. This could pose a significant challenge for devices with only 32 GB of internal storage.

:)

S_and_S, Apr 29, 2019

2. Blu-Ray Capacity Increased.

every step counts but not all are that memorable. eventually we will be cranking out 3 times the res of 1080p and we will need that kind of portable storage capacity.

Easy Rhino, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Total Storage Capacity

I had recently changed users on my laptop, and deleted the first (owner) user account and noticed that the full storage capacity of my laptop was cut in half. I was wondering if there was any way to reclaim the full storage capacity. Thanks.

Chukwuemeka Gubor, Apr 29, 2019
  4. FYI: Minimum Storage Capacity for v.1903

about storage capacity of nokia lumia 510

sir, i am very excited to buy nokia lumia 510 but one thing puts me away to buy this phone that is its storage capacity ,will you suggest me what does sky drive means ?

abhishekracing, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

FYI: Minimum Storage Capacity for v.1903

1. FYI: Minimum Storage Capacity for v.1903 - Similar Threads - FYI Minimum Storage

2. Storage capacity monitoring

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage capacity monitoring: I have got my storage capacity loaded up to 95%. I acutely need to clean up it. In order to do it I need to understand what types of files are in my storage - to sort all those files by certain categories. What applications can I use to do it besides Microsoft Settings tools?...
  3. Storage capacity monitoring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage capacity monitoring: I have got my storage capacity loaded up to 95%. I acutely need to clean up it. In order to do it I need to understand what types of files are in my storage - to sort all those files by certain categories. What applications can I use to do it besides Microsoft Settings tools?...
  4. Storage capacity monitoring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Storage Capacity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Capacity: Hey,I just wanted to know why my laptop is showing only 224GB capacity when i have an 512Gb SSD installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-capacity/999f4595-4063-4f08-8a48-fe03bebff849
  6. Storage Capacity

Storage Capacity: Hey,I just wanted to know why my laptop is showing only 224GB capacity when i have an 512Gb SSD installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-capacity/999f4595-4063-4f08-8a48-fe03bebff849
  7. Storage Capacity Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Capacity Issue: I get notification that my C:\ drive is low in space and soon will be completely fullI checked all its content and nothing seems to be overloading itMy suspicious guess is that MS does it on purpose in order to push me upgrading from Win7 Ultimate to Win10.I will be doing it...
  8. Storage Capacity Issue

Storage Capacity Issue: I get notification that my C:\ drive is low in space and soon will be completely fullI checked all its content and nothing seems to be overloading itMy suspicious guess is that MS does it on purpose in order to push me upgrading from Win7 Ultimate to Win10.I will be doing it...
  9. Personal Vault Storage Capacity

Personal Vault Storage Capacity: How much can my personal vault in one drive hold, what is the storage capacity, how many gigabytes can I keep in my personal vault. I have a personal plan!!!! I don't know if anybody has ever asked this question or what but I don't understand how i can't find this *******...
  10. Total Storage Capacity

Total Storage Capacity: I had recently changed users on my laptop, and deleted the first (owner) user account and noticed that the full storage capacity of my laptop was cut in half. I was wondering if there was any way to reclaim the full storage capacity. Thanks....