Windows 10: FYI MS Office hyperlinks will not work RESOLVED!

Discus and support FYI MS Office hyperlinks will not work RESOLVED! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; For months now I have been trying to get hyperlinks to work in all the Office 2010 programs. Decided that today I was going to make it happen or else.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by anaron, Jun 13, 2019.

1. anaron Win User

FYI MS Office hyperlinks will not work RESOLVED!

For months now I have been trying to get hyperlinks to work in all the Office 2010 programs. Decided that today I was going to make it happen or else. I had tried everything I could find on the internet numerous times. So many suggestions tried that I would have to pull my Win 10 backup and restore the primary drive. Thru out my research, I found many references to Internet Explorer but never gave it a second thought as I do not use IE 11. I sometimes use Edge but primarily use Firefox. Went to the Control panel/Programs and Features/Turn Windows Features On or Off, only to find that at some past point, I had removed the check mark for Internet Explorer 11 so I put the check mark back to reactivate it just to see what would happen. Darned, the hyperlinks instantly began working! Apparently, deactivating Internet Explorer killed the hyperlinks. Gotta go and restore my OS backup cause of the infinite amount of changes I have made to my system today --- All because of one little ole missing check mark!
    Ron

:)

anaron, Jun 13, 2019
  2. SpriteyUK Win User

Outlook and Office Hyperlinks stopped working

I hope someone can help.

I am not sure what started this, but a couple of weeks ago the hyperlinks in e-mail stopped working. Now hyperlinks don't work in other office products.

The only thing I can think of is that Outlook stopped working and I reinstalled - nothing at all since by way of hyperlinks.

I appreciate any assistance FYI MS Office hyperlinks will not work RESOLVED! :)

SpriteyUK, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 won't open hyperlinks

Thank you for your response.

Since the issue occur, we suggest to check this article:
    Hyperlinks are not working in Outlook
    . It contains troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

Feel free to post back your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 13, 2019
  4. FYI MS Office hyperlinks will not work RESOLVED!

Windows 10 Pro hyperlink problem.

Hi,

For us to provide you the right solution to address your concern properly, kindly provide us with the following information:

• Does it also happen when clicking on a hyperlink through web Skype app?
    • Does the issue occur when clicking a hyperlink on a certain website?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

As for the initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try to download the latest version of Windows 10 through this

link
    and see this error will be resolved.

We look forward to your response.

Engelsen Fad, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

FYI MS Office hyperlinks will not work RESOLVED!

1. FYI MS Office hyperlinks will not work RESOLVED! - Similar Threads - FYI Office hyperlinks

2. Hyperlinks not working after

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hyperlinks not working after: I though it´s perfectly OK to move .odt files WITH RELATIVE HYPERLINKS refering to other .odt files to another folder within OneDrive or within my USB Drive not across OneDrive + USB Drive without breaking the hyperlinks. I am not about moving files that are refered. It´s...
  3. Hyperlinks in Word not working.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Hyperlinks in Word not working.: I use the Word document program from Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016. My OS is Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, and I use Firefox as my browser. I like to copy a hyperlink from the Internet onto my Word page. Normally I then use the return key, or space bar, and the...
  4. Hyperlinks not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyperlinks not working: Hyperlinks not working. Receive message "Operations has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on the computer". Google Chrome is my default for browser. Shows in apps for default browser and email. I do not have Internet Explorer App showing anywhere, and this gets...
  5. fyi

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fyi: Immediately after installing the 19041 upgrade, while I was reading a techraider review of claws email, I got a message saying it was from "disapproval" dot and a extension, claiming the Edge browser was corrupt and a phone number I googled and found was from Phoenix....
  6. MS office not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS office not working: I got message on line to update windows and accordingly I updated the windows yesterday. Unfortunately my MS office is not working today. Kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-not-working/6d99b0d4-1e3a-487e-b2c2-f49ed22974af
  7. Hyperlinks not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyperlinks not working: Following a torrid week of 3 Windows 10 cumulative updates [KB4494441 (OS Build 17763.503) (twice) and KB4505056 (OS Build 17763.504)] which each wiped almost all of my programme settings, the problem I am left with is an ability to click through hyperlinks in messages on...
  8. Outlook and Office Hyperlinks stopped working

Outlook and Office Hyperlinks stopped working: I hope someone can help. I am not sure what started this, but a couple of weeks ago the hyperlinks in e-mail stopped working. Now hyperlinks don't work in other office products. The only thing I can think of is that Outlook stopped working and I reinstalled - nothing at...
  9. Hyperlinks not working in Works 9.0

Hyperlinks not working in Works 9.0: I recently got a new computer with Windows 10 Home. To keep my old Works files I installed Works 9 and it's working well for the most part. But one issue I'm having is the hyperlinks in the documents don't take me to the Internet when they're clicked. I've looked at...
  10. Hyperlinks not working

in Browsers and Email
    Hyperlinks not working: Hello there Recently I noticed hyperlinks in outlook do not works. is there any fix? Thank you 88652

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hyprerlinks dont wotk in office 2010

2. ms office hyperlinks dont work

3. %userprofile% not working with hyperlink