Windows 10: FYI: Nvidia driver for 1809

Discus and support FYI: Nvidia driver for 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Nvidia driver for after 1809 is available now - it was not ready when the update was available to download. 119317 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LadyDee, Oct 6, 2018.

1. LadyDee Win User

FYI: Nvidia driver for 1809

Nvidia driver for after 1809 is available now - it was not ready when the update was available to download.

:)

LadyDee, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Apsy Win User

NVIDIA DRIVER 307.83

The issue still the same.

I went to NVIDIA Web site and they suggested to download a new driver

GE force 353.62. I was able to downloaded but was not able to install it due to:

"NVIDIA Installer cannot continue this graphic driver could not find compatible graphic hardware"

I don't know what to do anymore

Any other suggestion?

Apsy, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Nvidia driver 341.95 not downloading

Greetings! First-timer here on this site. I also received the message about not being able to reach NVIDIA by clicking on the update driver box. As an FYI: I was able to download the driver directly from their site but, upon installation, it said that
    the 341.95 driver was not compatible with Windows 10 and offered no solution/resolution. Thinking out loud: Possibly the reason for not being able to reach NVIDIA is that this driver is not yet compatible with Windows 10. Thanks... Going to the link that was
    suggested to see if there is more info.

JohnLarryAdams, Oct 6, 2018
  4. FYI: Nvidia driver for 1809

Windows 10 Nvidia Driver

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps:

Method 1 uninstall the
    Nvidia drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: uninstall the Nvidia Driver drivers.

a. Press Windows + X, Click Device
    Manager.

b. Expand Display Adapters.

c. Check if the name of the graphic card is the list.

d. Right click on it and click uninstall.

e. Once you uninstall the drivers it will prompt to restart the computer, do not restart the computer.

f. It will take default drivers in the computer.

Step 2: Reinstall the drivers.

Please download the drivers from the computer Manufacturer’s website and reinstall the drivers.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

FYI: Nvidia driver for 1809

1. FYI: Nvidia driver for 1809 - Similar Threads - FYI Nvidia driver

2. FYI Malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FYI Malware: Recent windows 11 update I found a malware bug,C:\Windows/Temp/patch.jsCause me to reinstall windows 11.....not good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fyi-malware/da27c5d2-5511-46f5-9f24-7996a53f9a24
  3. FYI Malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FYI Malware: Recent windows 11 update I found a malware bug,C:\Windows/Temp/patch.jsCause me to reinstall windows 11.....not good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fyi-malware/da27c5d2-5511-46f5-9f24-7996a53f9a24
  4. Nvidia driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia driver: I need help getting nvidia graphics card but i can't find a compatible nvidia driver on my windows 10 build 1909 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver/068fb55a-829b-4f84-970a-9685b9e5ea56
  5. Nvidia driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia driver: There are 2 types of drivers for nvidia graphics card, dch and standard. What are the difference ? I am confuse and which what should I use ? 166926
  6. fyi

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fyi: Immediately after installing the 19041 upgrade, while I was reading a techraider review of claws email, I got a message saying it was from "disapproval" dot and a extension, claiming the Edge browser was corrupt and a phone number I googled and found was from Phoenix....
  7. nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    nvidia drivers: nvidia drivers not installing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-drivers/5af9a81e-c835-4a7c-a508-8427ade22dee
  8. 1809 Nvidia driver issue on boot: "there are no drivers installed for this device"

1809 Nvidia driver issue on boot: "there are no drivers installed for this device": This appears to be a long standing, recurring and common issue searching the internet. Using Windows 10 Pro N 1809 17763.348 If I'm lucky, when it boots, it boots into the Generic Display driver. If I'm quick, I take a look at the Nvidia driver and 'sometimes' I see...
  9. Nvidia Driver

Nvidia Driver: Nvidia display driver problem[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver/84d9bcd2-a355-4024-9f1a-d8583b87b57f
  10. Nvidia Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Driver: I'm a bit confused. I have the latest Nvidia driver installed but WU has come up today telling me to install Nvidia driver update for Nvidia High Definition Audio. At 264Mb I'm not sure if this is the video driver or for audio. I don't use their audio anyway as I have a good...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is windows 10 1809 all i need to install my nvidia card