Windows 10: FYI: Speaker settings are in the speaker icon in the taskbar

Discus and support FYI: Speaker settings are in the speaker icon in the taskbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luxtabula [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/luxtabula, Mar 28, 2020.

1. FYI: Speaker settings are in the speaker icon in the taskbar

/u/luxtabula, Mar 28, 2020
  2. David1959 Win User

speaker icon disappears on taskbar

Hi,

i notice that the speaker icon on my taskbar disappears. my display setting is set to 1360 x 768 (recommended), speaker setting is turn on. if i set the display setting other than recommended the speaker icon reappears. how can i have the speaker icon stay on the taskbar in recommended settings permanently plz?

Thank You

David1959, Mar 28, 2020
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Speaker Icon

You need to make sure the speaker icon is in the notification area - far right corner where the clock is. Right click the speaker icon and choose Open Volume mixer.

To enable or disable the speaker icon showing go Start, Settings, Personalization. In the left pane click on Taskbar. Under the taskbar heading scroll down to Notification area and click on Turn system icons on or off. Make sure the Volume button is on....

FYI: Speaker settings are in the speaker icon in the taskbar [​IMG]

From there follow the above right click procedures.

Let us know.

sygnus21, Mar 28, 2020
  4. FYI: Speaker settings are in the speaker icon in the taskbar

realtek speaker icon in the taskbar

I had to disable items in my start menu so that I could run Laplink PCMover. Now that it is complete I can't get the speaker icon back on the taskbar! Any suggestions?

Thanks.

hotshot-gunner, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

FYI: Speaker settings are in the speaker icon in the taskbar

1. FYI: Speaker settings are in the speaker icon in the taskbar - Similar Threads - FYI Speaker settings

2. taskbar speaker icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar speaker icon: HiThe speaker icon on taskbar mostly not responding after clicking it right or left unless i do restart to laptop .As also it happens with the screen icons mostly.But the most terrible one is the speaker icon.Please help to resolve the issue.Thanks...
  3. taskbar speaker icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar speaker icon: HiThe speaker icon on taskbar mostly not responding after clicking it right or left unless i do restart to laptop .As also it happens with the screen icons mostly.But the most terrible one is the speaker icon.Please help to resolve the issue.Thanks...
  4. Speaker Icon on Taskbar -- Changed Performance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speaker Icon on Taskbar -- Changed Performance: Windows 10 Home -- 21H1. There is a speaker icon on the right hand side of my task bar, just left of where the time appears. Task bar is at bottom of screen. Since yesterday the performance of the speaker icon has changed. Previously, if I wanted to adjust the sound, I would...
  5. No speakers icon on taskbar

No speakers icon on taskbar: There's no speaker icon on my taskbar and never was. How can I get that icon on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-speakers-icon-on-taskbar/94cc97d6-4b65-4d99-bd87-b1bead2a1c97
  6. Speaker icon

Speaker icon: my little icon of the speaker will not show the volume line at all. So I can't make it go up or down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-icon/3d6568c2-3cd5-48d0-b24f-68f3cb5fabf9
  7. Speaker Icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker Icon: I use to be able to right click in the sound icon in the bottom task bar and then move the slider up or down, but now I cannot right click on this icon, checked my right click, that is OK. Right click on a blank area of the Taskbar, Left click on Taskbar Settings scroll down...
  8. realtek speaker icon in the taskbar

realtek speaker icon in the taskbar: I had to disable items in my start menu so that I could run Laplink PCMover. Now that it is complete I can't get the speaker icon back on the taskbar! Any suggestions? Thanks....
  9. Speakers Icon

Speakers Icon: Speakers icon at lower left corner will not function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-icon/04c31780-5f19-41cf-9168-59ff8f1b9fa5
  10. speaker icon disappears on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    speaker icon disappears on taskbar: Hi, i notice that the speaker icon on my taskbar disappears. my display setting is set to 1360 x 768 (recommended), speaker setting is turn on. if i set the display setting other than recommended the speaker icon reappears. how can i have the speaker icon stay on the...