Windows 10: fyi

Discus and support fyi in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Immediately after installing the 19041 upgrade, while I was reading a techraider review of claws email, I got a message saying it was from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cirrus One, Dec 13, 2019.

1. fyi

Immediately after installing the 19041 upgrade,

while I was reading a techraider review of claws

email,

I got a message saying it was from "disapproval" dot and a extension,

claiming the Edge browser was corrupt and a phone number I googled

and found was from Phoenix. This thing locked up the screen completely

requiring a reboot.

again fyi

:)

Cirrus One, Dec 13, 2019

2. How do I stop Windows 7 from syncronising Facebook contacts to my 'People Hub'?

Just an FYI: In Mango there is an additional step: Click filter my contact list then deselect Facebook from the list of accounts.

Phishboy64, Dec 13, 2019
  3. tw_mei Win User
    How to ADD a shortcut to "All Apps" menus in Start Menu W10

I added this step to my list.

FYI: There is an event that occors, when the AppResolver is starting and stopping.

tw_mei, Dec 13, 2019
  4. fyi

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Club House

I suggest putting it on DirectX 10 with all maxed out. Works for my PC, so it should work for you too.

On a sidenote: I recently started replaying Shadow of Chernobyl (including the Complete mod) on "Stalker" difficulty (one step harder than the easiest difficulty level). If it weren't for those Snorks and Mercs I had upped it even a little more (FYI, Mercs hold extremely good positions in the first game).

Peter1986C, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

fyi

1. fyi - Similar Threads - fyi

2. 5 Copilot FYIs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5 Copilot FYIs: No Copilot section in the Forum. Maybe this will have more notice here than in the Bing section. If Admin doesn't agree, move it to Bing. It, also, applies to the Microsoft Edge section. It is frowned upon to have the same info in multiple sections.In Copilot at the bottom in...
  3. 5 Copilot FYIs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5 Copilot FYIs: No Copilot section in the Forum. Maybe this will have more notice here than in the Bing section. If Admin doesn't agree, move it to Bing. It, also, applies to the Microsoft Edge section. It is frowned upon to have the same info in multiple sections.In Copilot at the bottom in...
  4. 2 Copilot FYIs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Copilot FYIs: No Copilot section in the Forum. Maybe this will have more notice here than in the Bing section. If Admin doesn't agree, move it to Bing. It, also, applies to the Microsoft Edge section. It is frowned upon to have the same info in multiple sections.In Copilot at the bottom in...
  5. 2 Copilot FYIs

2 Copilot FYIs: No Copilot section in the Forum. Maybe this will have more notice here than in the Bing section. If Admin doesn't agree, move it to Bing. It, also, applies to the Microsoft Edge section. It is frowned upon to have the same info in multiple sections.In Copilot at the bottom in...
  6. FYI ... Citrix Workstation 2311 installed on 2/8/2024 broke Windows Search input

FYI ... Citrix Workstation 2311 installed on 2/8/2024 broke Windows Search input: Experienced multiple issues with keyboard input to Windows Search box. No typing and double typing.I used https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd to isolate the cause to Citrix Worksate Advanced...
  7. FYI ... Citrix Workstation 2311 installed on 2/8/2024 broke Windows Search input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FYI ... Citrix Workstation 2311 installed on 2/8/2024 broke Windows Search input: Experienced multiple issues with keyboard input to Windows Search box. No typing and double typing.I used https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd to isolate the cause to Citrix Worksate Advanced...
  8. FYI re scratchy popping audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FYI re scratchy popping audio: The issue was scratchy popping as you would hear playing a dirty phonograph record.No setting could be found to fix the problem.I tried a USB DAC which sounded worse.The solution was going to Bluetooth, via Topping BC3.Audio is finally clear, and sound quality is better than...
  9. FYI re scratchy popping audio

FYI re scratchy popping audio: The issue was scratchy popping as you would hear playing a dirty phonograph record.No setting could be found to fix the problem.I tried a USB DAC which sounded worse.The solution was going to Bluetooth, via Topping BC3.Audio is finally clear, and sound quality is better than...
  10. FYI - The Microsoft Security Essentials topic was retired from the Virus and Malware...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    FYI - The Microsoft Security Essentials topic was retired from the Virus and Malware...: Microsoft Security Essentials Topic Retired from the Virus and Malware CategoryCreated 13 minutes agoby Alison A. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/fyi-the-microsoft-security-essentials-topic-was/a350f8c1-557a-41ee-8415-f83eb28abded