Windows 10: g and h keys not working

Discus and support g and h keys not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; g and h keys not working whenever I type g and h keys they either tend to reload the page or on notepad spams the date. I am using windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EpicAllMighto, Sep 11, 2019.

1. g and h keys not working

g and h keys not working
    whenever I type g and h keys they either tend to reload the page or on notepad spams the date.
    I am using windows 10.

:)

EpicAllMighto, Sep 11, 2019

2. g and h keys are not working in Windows 10

g and h keys are not working in Windows 10

I've tried all fixes recommended online. None work. Can you assist me?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

ErikOostra, Sep 11, 2019
  3. g and h keys are not working in Windows 10

Already keyboard taster fault.

You need to replace the keyboard for new one.

type the following on the Cortana Search bar

On Screen Keyboard

if work the g and h tasters you need to replace the keyboard.

Regards.

IT Guy Viki, Sep 11, 2019
  4. g and h keys not working

Space, Alt, Del, letter g and h do not work

Did you play with filter key settings? When?

As a first measure I would check if the problem persists

• in Safe Mode (press F8 at boot time to enter Safe Mode)
    • with a borrowed external USB keyboard.

Frederik Long, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

g and h keys not working

1. g and h keys not working - Similar Threads - keys working

2. volumn and brightness keys are not working....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    volumn and brightness keys are not working....: SO, from last 3 to 4 days my volumn keys and brightness keys are not working at all... I read some questions and answers to solve my problem , and I tried uninstalled recent updates ….but it doesn't work for me please solve my problem....
  3. keyboard volume keys stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard volume keys stopped working: After latest update computer was not running correctly and had to reset it back to before the update, anyway, somewhere in the mix, my F9 & F10 (volume down and volume up) keys quit working. I push and nothing. I have to go click on the volume icon in the icon tray to change...
  4. Reinstall Windows 10 Product key wont work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Windows 10 Product key wont work: So the last update from windows 10 caused my computer to crash so I had to reinstall Windows 10. As of right now it's showing its not activated and that it needs a product key. I still have the product key of when I first purchased Windows 10 but I get an error and it says...
  5. Media keys stopped working out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media keys stopped working out of nowhere: Out of nowhere my media keys shifted from a normal play/pause key press to a fixed shift+fn+play/pause key press. I normally only had to click on the play/pause button for it to work but it doesn't anymore. After reading several articles about disabling google play music...
  6. Ctrl key not working because of excessive use of it

Ctrl key not working because of excessive use of it: My both ctrl keys are not working due to excessive use for gaming in my dell laptop. Is there way to change the function of any other key to ctrl function? Or how can it be repaired?...
  7. Ctrl key not working

Ctrl key not working: Hello Both Ctrl keys of my laptop is not working. Is there any way to change the function of any other key to Ctrl function. Or what else can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctrl-key-not-working/668bb75d-3c43-4496-bd39-26e58001e873
  8. win + print screen keys are no longer working to take a screen shot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win + print screen keys are no longer working to take a screen shot: I did a complete disk cleanup yesterday, took all dang day, and now my screenshot short cut doesn't work. In Windows 10 when pressing the Windows logo key and the print screen key, it no longer dims and saves my screenshot. This is all after doing a complete disk cleanup....
  9. Windows 10 Activation key not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation key not working: I got Windows 10 through onthehub.com, using my student ID. Then I upgraded from windows 7 to 10, using the windows installer usb. I was facing some issues with some programs, so I decided to perform a clean install. I then performed a clean install, where I formatted the C:...
  10. Since latest Windows update (09/14/2019), "Backspace" key no longer works as a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since latest Windows update (09/14/2019), "Backspace" key no longer works as a...: Until yesterday (09/14/2019), I was able to use my "backspace" key to backscreen. Then the Windows update happened. Since then, I can no longer use my "Backspace" key to back-screen. If I choose a restore point prior to yesterday's update, will I be able to get the...