Windows 10: g and h keys not working

Discus and support g and h keys not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; g and h keys not working whenever I type g and h keys they either tend to reload the page or on notepad spams the date. I am using windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EpicAllMighto, Sep 11, 2019.

1. g and h keys not working

g and h keys not working
    whenever I type g and h keys they either tend to reload the page or on notepad spams the date.
    I am using windows 10.

:)

EpicAllMighto, Sep 11, 2019

2. g and h keys are not working in Windows 10

g and h keys are not working in Windows 10

I've tried all fixes recommended online. None work. Can you assist me?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

ErikOostra, Sep 11, 2019
  3. g and h keys are not working in Windows 10

Already keyboard taster fault.

You need to replace the keyboard for new one.

type the following on the Cortana Search bar

On Screen Keyboard

if work the g and h tasters you need to replace the keyboard.

Regards.

IT Guy Viki, Sep 11, 2019
  4. g and h keys not working

Space, Alt, Del, letter g and h do not work

Did you play with filter key settings? When?

As a first measure I would check if the problem persists

• in Safe Mode (press F8 at boot time to enter Safe Mode)
    • with a borrowed external USB keyboard.

Frederik Long, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

g and h keys not working

1. g and h keys not working - Similar Threads - keys working

2. Windows 10 Activation key not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation key not working: I got Windows 10 through onthehub.com, using my student ID. Then I upgraded from windows 7 to 10, using the windows installer usb. I was facing some issues with some programs, so I decided to perform a clean install. I then performed a clean install, where I formatted the C:...
  3. Since latest Windows update (09/14/2019), "Backspace" key no longer works as a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since latest Windows update (09/14/2019), "Backspace" key no longer works as a...: Until yesterday (09/14/2019), I was able to use my "backspace" key to backscreen. Then the Windows update happened. Since then, I can no longer use my "Backspace" key to back-screen. If I choose a restore point prior to yesterday's update, will I be able to get the...
  4. Shift (at) key isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shift (at) key isn't working: I just opened up my brand new HP laptop and when I press shift (at) I get " instead of the (at) symbol. When I press shift quotation I get @ so they have swapped around somehow....
  5. Is it legal to use the cheap Windows 10 Keys available on the Internet? Do they work?

in Windows 10 News
    Is it legal to use the cheap Windows 10 Keys available on the Internet? Do they work?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]There are some websites on the internet that claim to sell original Windows 10 keys for a nominal price. How do they get such Windows 10 keys for less? Are such grey market keys legal and safe? Do they work? [...] This post Is it legal to use the cheap...
  6. My product key no longer works

My product key no longer works: I had to have my old laptop reinstalled but now the product key for word says it is invalid anyone know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-product-key-no-longer-works/3e34731e-30e3-41d8-aeb6-5289f1e576e7"
  7. keyboard keys not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard keys not working: My keyboard keys are not working properly since I did my last update.In just 2 days almost 7-8 keys have stopped working.What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-keys-not-working/b3a18ffe-2516-4cbb-8c18-b4f8559df984
  8. Some keys are not working on my laptop’s keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keys are not working on my laptop’s keyboard: Basically I haven’t used my laptop for about a week, and when I used it again two days ago I couldn’t type in my password because the number 3 wasn’t working neither on the keypad or the alphanumeric one, and then I noticed that some letters weren’t working either. I entered...
  9. Activating Windows 10 product key wont work for no reason

Activating Windows 10 product key wont work for no reason: When I replaced some parts in my computer I could not activate Windows. This wouldn't have been a problem if I had my product key, but I didn't. I have just been suffering with no activated windows for a while until I saved up to buy a new windows. I have my new product key,...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Activation Key not working

Windows 10 Pro Activation Key not working: Hello, I have been having a problem activating my present windows. I recently bought a new computer, and just downloaded Windows 10 home onto it. When asked for an activation key, I entered in the key I have for Windows 10 Pro. I get the following error: The Product Key you...