Windows 10: g and h keys not working

Discus and support g and h keys not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; g and h keys not working whenever I type g and h keys they either tend to reload the page or on notepad spams the date. I am using windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EpicAllMighto, Sep 11, 2019.

1. g and h keys not working

g and h keys not working
    whenever I type g and h keys they either tend to reload the page or on notepad spams the date.
    I am using windows 10.

:)

EpicAllMighto, Sep 11, 2019

2. g and h keys are not working in Windows 10

g and h keys are not working in Windows 10

I've tried all fixes recommended online. None work. Can you assist me?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

ErikOostra, Sep 11, 2019
  3. g and h keys are not working in Windows 10

Already keyboard taster fault.

You need to replace the keyboard for new one.

type the following on the Cortana Search bar

On Screen Keyboard

if work the g and h tasters you need to replace the keyboard.

Regards.

IT Guy Viki, Sep 11, 2019
  4. g and h keys not working

Space, Alt, Del, letter g and h do not work

Did you play with filter key settings? When?

As a first measure I would check if the problem persists

• in Safe Mode (press F8 at boot time to enter Safe Mode)
    • with a borrowed external USB keyboard.

Frederik Long, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

g and h keys not working

1. g and h keys not working - Similar Threads - keys working

2. Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?: My win key is not working or partially working, more precisely.When I press Win key alone, the start menu doesn't show up; however, when I press Win + G, which is the shortcut for Xbox game bar, it works; when I press Win + L, which is the shortcut for Lock the screen, it...
  3. Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?: My win key is not working or partially working, more precisely.When I press Win key alone, the start menu doesn't show up; however, when I press Win + G, which is the shortcut for Xbox game bar, it works; when I press Win + L, which is the shortcut for Lock the screen, it...
  4. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter: Every key on my laptop is functional except my “E” key. I’ve tried every YouTube tutorial and even taken out my key to clean. Is there way to fix this?...
  5. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter: Every key on my laptop is functional except my “E” key. I’ve tried every YouTube tutorial and even taken out my key to clean. Is there way to fix this?...
  6. My E key is not working and occasionally my laptop will ghost type and spam a single letter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067: I have just built a PC with all new parts. I have deactivated my windows key from my old PC and I am trying to activate windows 10 on my new PC but it's not working It's giving me error code 0x803fa067. One thing to note is that if I try to activate windows 10 on my old PC...
  8. Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067: I have just built a PC with all new parts. I have deactivated my windows key from my old PC and I am trying to activate windows 10 on my new PC but it's not working It's giving me error code 0x803fa067. One thing to note is that if I try to activate windows 10 on my old PC...
  9. Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067

10. Hi, some of the keys are not working on my HP pavilion laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, some of the keys are not working on my HP pavilion laptop.: Hi, My laptop has a touch screen but if i try to use keyboard without touch, some of the keys are not working. If someone can helps me out with this issue, would be appreciated.Thanks...