Windows 10: G app is preventing from restarting

Discus and support G app is preventing from restarting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Each time I want to shutdown or restart the computer I get this annoying message. How do I get rid of it? [img] 153442 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by frozensun, Apr 2, 2020.

1. frozensun Win User

G app is preventing from restarting

Each time I want to shutdown or restart the computer I get this annoying message.
    How do I get rid of it?

G app is preventing from restarting [​IMG]

:)

frozensun, Apr 2, 2020

2. Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

1. G app is preventing from restarting - Similar Threads - app preventing restarting

2. ESNIPMon This app is preventing you from restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ESNIPMon This app is preventing you from restarting.: When I try to restart or shut down, I get this message.ESNIPMonThis app is preventing you from restarting.What is ESNIPMon app? It's not listed under Task Manger or Programs. Can anyone help? Please let me know. Thank you....
  3. ESNIPMon This app is preventing you from restarting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ESNIPMon This app is preventing you from restarting.: When I try to restart or shut down, I get this message.ESNIPMonThis app is preventing you from restarting.What is ESNIPMon app? It's not listed under Task Manger or Programs. Can anyone help? Please let me know. Thank you....
  4. ESNIPMon This app is preventing you from restarting.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Mysterious app preventing restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mysterious app preventing restart.: I have no idea what app this is, and I am very careful on the internet so I doubt it is some sort of malware.The app is named as {527f62b4-263f-4711-835a-1012c88ba4fa}...
  6. "Hidden Window" app is preventing you from restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Hidden Window" app is preventing you from restarting: Hello,Windows asked me to reboot today and when attempting i got the message..."Hidden Window" app is preventing you from restartingThis Hidden Window app was green with black swirls and I have no idea what it is or where it came from!!!...
  7. "Hidden Window" app is preventing you from restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Hidden Window" app is preventing you from restarting: Hello,Windows asked me to reboot today and when attempting i got the message..."Hidden Window" app is preventing you from restartingThis Hidden Window app was green with black swirls and I have no idea what it is or where it came from!!!...
  8. App preventing computer from restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App preventing computer from restarting: Hi,When I restart my desktop computer, an app with the name of NvFBCPluginWindow is preventing me from restarting. Does anyone know why is this happening and how to fix it?...
  9. G app is preventing from restarting

in Windows 10 Support
    G app is preventing from restarting: Each time I want to shutdown or restart the computer I get this annoying message. How do I get rid of it? [img] 153442
  10. This app is preventing you from restarting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    This app is preventing you from restarting: I have Windows 10 Pro preinstalled on a Dell Desktop. When I try to restart I get a warning: This app is preventing you from restarting" This is of little use. There is no identification of what the app is. Use of task manager does not show a currently running app....