Windows 10: G drive not connecting

Discus and support G drive not connecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My G drive - the one that I stick my SDHC camera card into - has stopped working - possible after the most recent update. I'm getting this message...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pippi longstocking, Feb 18, 2020.

1. G drive not connecting

My G drive - the one that I stick my SDHC camera card into - has stopped working - possible after the most recent update.

I'm getting this message...

G drive not connecting c35f5bad-ee45-4553-9c59-47488aa6848f?upload=true.jpg

:)

pippi longstocking, Feb 18, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

G drive not connecting

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

G drive not connecting

1. G drive not connecting - Similar Threads - drive connecting

2. Does reinstalling windows from a USB Stick affect other connected drives?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does reinstalling windows from a USB Stick affect other connected drives?: My latest windows update got corrupted, leaving me unable to get past the login screen without bluescreening. At first I thought it was RAM Failure but my technician diagnosed it as an OS issue. Last time this happened on Windows 11, prompting me to reinstall on Windows...
  3. Does reinstalling windows from a USB Stick affect other connected drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does reinstalling windows from a USB Stick affect other connected drives?: My latest windows update got corrupted, leaving me unable to get past the login screen without bluescreening. At first I thought it was RAM Failure but my technician diagnosed it as an OS issue. Last time this happened on Windows 11, prompting me to reinstall on Windows...
  4. Does reinstalling windows from a USB Stick affect other connected drives?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 11 when EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE is connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 11 when EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE is connected: Hi! My laptop keeps on restarting when I connect one of my external hard drive. Upon restart it shows STOPCODE: System Thread Exception Not Handled & WHAT FAILED: Ntfs.sys . I already tried it with a different computer and it shows the same error. I also have another external...
  6. System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 11 when EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE is connected

System Thread Exception Not Handled on Windows 11 when EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE is connected: Hi! My laptop keeps on restarting when I connect one of my external hard drive. Upon restart it shows STOPCODE: System Thread Exception Not Handled & WHAT FAILED: Ntfs.sys . I already tried it with a different computer and it shows the same error. I also have another external...
  7. I can NEVER access my One Drive anymore. Can't get my own pictures. Says not connected to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can NEVER access my One Drive anymore. Can't get my own pictures. Says not connected to...: I can NEVER access my One Drive anymore. Can't get my own pictures. Says not connected to internet, but, ummmm, am.LG gramDevice name DESKTOP-NIOR8KIProcessor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableDevice ID...
  8. I can NEVER access my One Drive anymore. Can't get my own pictures. Says not connected to...

I can NEVER access my One Drive anymore. Can't get my own pictures. Says not connected to...: I can NEVER access my One Drive anymore. Can't get my own pictures. Says not connected to internet, but, ummmm, am.LG gramDevice name DESKTOP-NIOR8KIProcessor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableDevice ID...
  9. I had to change my C: drive recently and now I can't connect to my Microsoft account in the...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I had to change my C: drive recently and now I can't connect to my Microsoft account in the...: Hi,I had a small SSD that was only used to run Windows 10. It recently died on me and I had to change it. After formating the new SSD and reinstalling Windows everything is running fine except that when I try to login to my Microsoft account in the account settings I can...
  10. I had to change my C: drive recently and now I can't connect to my Microsoft account in the...

I had to change my C: drive recently and now I can't connect to my Microsoft account in the...: Hi,I had a small SSD that was only used to run Windows 10. It recently died on me and I had to change it. After formating the new SSD and reinstalling Windows everything is running fine except that when I try to login to my Microsoft account in the account settings I can...