Windows 10: "g" key sticks in RDP sessions

Discus and support "g" key sticks in RDP sessions in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Lately in the past few days or so we've had multiple users with the same issue. Whenever I enter any RDP session in full-screen mode, the "g"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nate Hinshaw, Mar 19, 2019.

1. "g" key sticks in RDP sessions

Hello,

Lately in the past few days or so we've had multiple users with the same issue. Whenever I enter any RDP session in full-screen mode, the "g" key is stuck. It inputs "g" over and over every 3-4 seconds. Is anyone else experiencing this?

:)

Nate Hinshaw, Mar 19, 2019

2. RDP session

I have a video wall with 10 screens and I am using windows 10 enterprise, I can't span an RDP session to another screen it seems to be locked to the main screen

JohnNic212, Mar 19, 2019
  3. GeminysSL Win User
    Limit windows server 2016 RDP sessions to one

Hi,

By default the number of available RDP sessions is 2, but I'd like to limit the number of RDP sessions of a windows server 2016 to only one (even if the user is an administrator). ¿Is that possible?

Thanks in advance,

Patxi

GeminysSL, Mar 19, 2019
  4. "g" key sticks in RDP sessions

kb4025342 causes cursor issues in rdp sessions

The termsrv.dll changes in kb4025342 are causing issues for me in RDP sessions. When I open an RDP session the cursor is so small that I am unable to see it when editing text which is extremely annoying. I keep having to uninstall this update to fix the
    issue, but then it auto-installs again.

DanielLadd, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

"g" key sticks in RDP sessions

1. "g" key sticks in RDP sessions - Similar Threads - key sticks RDP

2. RDP session - fix windows on the desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP session - fix windows on the desktop: Hello,I use an RDP session to remote into a PC. I am using a 34" monitor. When I start my RDP session all the windows are on the right or full screen I have to resize them and move them to the left. The RDP session is on a computer that has 2x24" monitorsIs there any way to...
  3. RDP session is getting temporarily disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP session is getting temporarily disconnected: I am regularly being disconnected from my remote desktop rdp session to a Windows 11 VM. I have used remote desktop for many years and work in IT. I have not had this type of experience before. When renaming files or starting a file transfer or performing similar operations,...
  4. RDP session is getting temporarily disconnected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP session is getting temporarily disconnected: I am regularly being disconnected from my remote desktop rdp session to a Windows 11 VM. I have used remote desktop for many years and work in IT. I have not had this type of experience before. When renaming files or starting a file transfer or performing similar operations,...
  5. RDP session becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP session becomes unresponsive: Hello,In my company we have an HP server with the Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation operating system. We have been using it for four years, mainly through RDP. About a month ago, the sessions to the server from the work terminals began to be interrupted. We read a lot on the...
  6. RDP session becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP session becomes unresponsive: Hello,In my company we have an HP server with the Windows Server 2012 R2 Foundation operating system. We have been using it for four years, mainly through RDP. About a month ago, the sessions to the server from the work terminals began to be interrupted. We read a lot on the...
  7. RDP Windows 11, Session blocked by: Local Session Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Windows 11, Session blocked by: Local Session Manager: I recently updated my work computer to Windows 11 about bought a new laptop that also uses Windows 11. When I work from home I used Remote Desktop Connection to log into my work computer. I'm fine for a decent number of hours but then suddenly I get bumped from the work...
  8. Some ALT keys not always working in RDP sessions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some ALT keys not always working in RDP sessions: This has haunted me for years... help me :) I always use an English version of Windows, but have Danish keyboard layouts. Currently running workstation with Windows 10 1909 and RDP'ing to Server 2019, but it isn't dependent on versions, has happened at least throught all...
  9. RDP session

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP session: I have a video wall with 10 screens and I am using windows 10 enterprise, I can't span an RDP session to another screen it seems to be locked to the main screen...
  10. Unable to launch applications in RDP session

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to launch applications in RDP session: Issue: User is unable to launch applications when connected to a device through RDP To clarify: RDP connection itself is successful. User is can access device. But when user clicks an application, it does not launch. User IS able to launch applications when signed into...