Windows 10: G mail Address change

Discus and support G mail Address change in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to change my GMail address.., my present address does not contain a numerical number and is not case sensitive, and all too often, is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Richard B Carr, Aug 15, 2020.

1. G mail Address change

I need to change my GMail address.., my present address does not contain a numerical number and is not case sensitive,

and all too often, is not recognized as valid to many recipients. How do I upgrade my GMail address ??

Richard B.

:)

Richard B Carr, Aug 15, 2020
  2. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. G mail Address change :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Main g-mail e-mail address not showing up

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you able to see both the email address, by clicking on the hamburger icon on the left corner of the Mail app?

2. What exactly happens when you try to access the main email account from the accounts section?

3. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?

I understand how difficult it is when applications won't work in the way they should, Please reply with the answers to the above questions, in order to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps.

If you are able to see both the email address, I suggest you to remove and re-add both the email accounts to the Mail app and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 15, 2020
  4. G mail Address change

Change Mac address

The MAC address is like your devices ID ,so short of being able to change very core settings ,you're not gonna be able to do anything unless I'm mistaken.

Maybe you don't need to change your MAC address, what is it you're trying to accomplish?

Spoiler: I found this change mac w/o root I can't say whether or not this is an effective method it's just a method I found after searching this topic .
    I cant say whether or not it is "safe" or if the software required is free. use at your own risk.

Change MAC Address of Android Devices without Root Access

Go to Settings>About Phone>Select Status and then make a note of the current MAC Address of your Android device.
    Download the Android Terminal Emulator application from the Google Play Store. You can directly navigate to the Android Terminal Emulator Google Play Store download page by clicking here.
    Launch the above application on your Android device and then type “IP LINK SHOW”.
    Note the interface name of your Android device from the list.
    And then type in the command below,
    ip link set interfacename XX:XX:XX:YY:YY:YY
    Replace interfacename with the Interface Name of your network that you noted in Step 4 above and XX:XX:XX:YY:YY:YY with the MAC Address you wish to set.
    And that’s it. The MAC Address of your Android device will now be modified/changed.

jboydgolfer, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

G mail Address change

1. G mail Address change - Similar Threads - mail Address change

2. Changing e-mail address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing e-mail address: Recently I've come home and since I remember I have a PC with Windows 8.1 not in the best state, but still working I'd want to change the e-mail address linked with the account I have on my PC. I'd also want to change the e-mail address on my Microsoft account. At the same...
  3. Changing e-mail address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing e-mail address: Recently I've come home and since I remember I have a PC with Windows 8.1 not in the best state, but still working I'd want to change the e-mail address linked with the account I have on my PC. I'd also want to change the e-mail address on my Microsoft account. At the same...
  4. G MAIL

in Windows 10 Customization
    G MAIL: How do I import old emails to my new HP computer into Gmail? I don't see any import button in settings. I don' know if it makes a difference but my old computer is Windows 7 and the new one is Windows 10. Thank you....
  5. Changing an e-mail address

Changing an e-mail address: We moved house last year and we changed our e-mail address to include an indication of our new address. However, I am finding it impossible to close the old e-mail address in Microsoft and transfer any information still retained on it to our new e-mail address. I have tried...
  6. g mail

g mail: Goggle wanted to install updates. I said ok. Then it said that Windows wanted also. I said yes. But it said that Windows can delete e mail. Now I am not receiving any new emails on my computer or android phone. I don't know what to do. I tried going back and saying no...
  7. g mail notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    g mail notifications: every 15 minutes i get a pop saying my g mail account settings are a problem...........its making me nuts!!!!!!! ive updated I HATE THIS MICROSOFT .........can any help me??? thanks!...
  8. G Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    G Mail: I have a gmail account. An incoming email comes into Gmail and filters to Outlook. Everything has been fine for months but just recently when I open Outlook a window from Google opens and asks me to sign in. If I don't sign in it blocks my emails. If I sign in I get a...
  9. Change my mail address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Change my mail address: Hi! I created a microsoft account with a gmail address some years ago. Then i added an outlook mail and put it as the determinated one. i deleted the gmail address from my account. Everything seems to be ok, but i'm still receiving the microsoft notifications (from the...
  10. Main g-mail e-mail address not showing up

Main g-mail e-mail address not showing up: Hi I have had some problems with my main e-mail address lately. I have 2 addresses, but my main one is not showing up in the mail application, however, it shows up in the accounts section. The only way I can access it is to sign into google.com and then it is okay. How...