Windows 10: G-mail problems

Discus and support G-mail problems in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi ALL, I was working on my sister's PC last week installing a new printer and had to start her e-mail program (standard Win 10 e-mail program) and it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gerryex, Jun 26, 2021.

1. gerryex Win User

G-mail problems

Hi ALL, I was working on my sister's PC last week installing a new printer and had to start her e-mail program (standard Win 10 e-mail program) and it asked for the e-mail address and password when it had never had to ask before. I supplied the info and the e-mail seemed to work ok EXCEPT I kept getting a warning that the Gmail setting were wrong and that IMAP had to be enabled. I tried sending and receiving e-mail and it worked just fine. I also checked to see if IMAP was enabled and it was. So the e-mail program no longer askes for the e-mail and PW and works fine but she still gets the warning message. A few days later I ran my e-mail program (MS Outlook) and I also had to enter my e-mail and PW which I never had to do before and once done it ran fine. However I never got the warning message. I've attached the warning message. Any suggestions as to why all of a sudden my sister and I had to enter our e-mail address and PW when never needed before. And any suggestion on how to stop the warning message from showing up on my sister's PC? Thanks, Gerry

:)

gerryex, Jun 26, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Jun 26, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Jun 26, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

G-mail problems

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. G-mail problems :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

G-mail problems

1. G-mail problems - Similar Threads - mail problems

2. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  3. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  4. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Mail header problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail header problem: For reasons that don't matter I have both W10 Mail and Live Mail 2012 loaded on my machine. My wife has an outlook.com account in Live Mail and I have two Gmails and a Hotmail in W10 Mail.When I send a mail from any of the three addresses in W10 Mail when it is delivered the...
  6. Windows 10 Mail header problem

Windows 10 Mail header problem: For reasons that don't matter I have both W10 Mail and Live Mail 2012 loaded on my machine. My wife has an outlook.com account in Live Mail and I have two Gmails and a Hotmail in W10 Mail.When I send a mail from any of the three addresses in W10 Mail when it is delivered the...
  7. Windows 10 Mail header problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail

Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail: I have a Windows 11 laptop and use the Windows Mail app. Within Mail I have linked several email accounts, one of which is my Yahoo account. All my email accounts work fine within Mail, except for my Yahoo account. Approx. 50% of the time, the message is not downloaded from...
  9. Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems downloading emails received in Yahoo into Windows Mail: I have a Windows 11 laptop and use the Windows Mail app. Within Mail I have linked several email accounts, one of which is my Yahoo account. All my email accounts work fine within Mail, except for my Yahoo account. Approx. 50% of the time, the message is not downloaded from...
  10. I'm facing problem in outlook e mail , when I sent 1st time all are ok but when i will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm facing problem in outlook e mail , when I sent 1st time all are ok but when i will...: i m facing problem in outlook e mail , when i sent 1st time all are ok but when i will forwade e mail all attachment will dubble in attachment this is macbook pro m2 please solve it <Changed to a question>...