Windows 10: g mail

Discus and support g mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Goggle wanted to install updates. I said ok. Then it said that Windows wanted also. I said yes. But it said that Windows can delete e mail. Now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ClaraMilewsky, Nov 8, 2019.

1. g mail

Goggle wanted to install updates. I said ok. Then it said that Windows wanted also. I said yes. But it said that Windows can delete e mail. Now I am not receiving any new emails on my computer or android phone. I don't know what to do. I tried going back and saying no to Windows. I then had to change my password. I still am not receiving new mails or can send any. I don't know what to do. I tried calling google but they are automated and just say to do things on the computer. I am not good at that. I need to talk to someone. What should I do?

:)

ClaraMilewsky, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

g mail

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. g mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

g mail

1. g mail - Similar Threads - mail

2. Win10 Mail: Can't change my mailing name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 Mail: Can't change my mailing name: Hi, I need some help with changing my mailing name. So around 2 weeks ago everything was fine, I could send an email and the recipient would see my name and surname. Now whenever I send an email it displays my nickname that I use for other mailboxes. I can see how this could...
  3. need to take off "quik mail link" to my personal, (and private) email, on a shared computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need to take off "quik mail link" to my personal, (and private) email, on a shared computer.: yes, my husband has some how been able to get into my email, (or link it somehow), to be able to have a mail link directly to my email (on our shared computer.) how can i take that off, and regain my privacy?, (and keep that from happening again.?)...
  4. upgrade win7 oem to win10 how do i transfer my mail over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgrade win7 oem to win10 how do i transfer my mail over: I'm currently using the microsoft essentials 12 windows live mail 2012 for my emails and i love it. I have to upgrade to windows 10 but cannot find help (except old help where the links are disconnected). I can't see how my emails all stored in folders are going to transfer...
  5. Microsoft Mail app is not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Mail app is not opening: I am not able to open microsoft mail app.. getting the error "We’re updating Mail. It should be ready to use again shortly." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-app-is-not-opening/9b424bb4-5fae-4412-b42c-49c985a10d4f"
  6. Mail App send your messages using this name

Mail App send your messages using this name: Hi Community, Since updating windows 10 and adding all my accounts back into the Mail app the option to : "send your messages using this name" had vanished from the sync options. Where can this now be found? [ATTACH]...
  7. Mail app on Windows 10 refuses to sync Gmail accounts

Mail app on Windows 10 refuses to sync Gmail accounts: Hello there, Since maybe 10-12 hours ago, Mail won't sync my Gmail accounts. It worked perfectly fine for months, yesterday I received one of those "Account needs to be fixed/Settings out of date" messages, went through with the login, and realized after a few hours sync is...
  8. Sending photos from photo program via e-mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending photos from photo program via e-mail: Suddenly I cannot send pictures from the Windows 10 photo program via e-mail. I follow all the steps to share and the e-mail is not shown as sent in my e-mail account and the recepient does not receive the photo. Prior to this the photos program stopped sending to Facebook...
  9. mail account panel keeps collapsing

mail account panel keeps collapsing: I have multiple email accounts that I view in Microsoft Mail. The window on the left keeps collapsing every time I open a message. How do I keep it open so I can see all of my accounts?...
  10. Mail (Windows 10) Search not Working for Certain Senders

Mail (Windows 10) Search not Working for Certain Senders: I have an issue that is consistent across a couple computers wherein the search function in the native Windows 10 Mail application cannot find emails from some senders, regardless of where the keyword appears in the email. I should note that the sender I have identified thus...