Windows 10: G MAIL

Discus and support G MAIL in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I import old emails to my new HP computer into Gmail? I don't see any import button in settings. I don' know if it makes a difference but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnnFlorio1, Mar 6, 2021.

1. G MAIL

How do I import old emails to my new HP computer into Gmail? I don't see any import button in settings. I don' know if it makes a difference but my old computer is Windows 7 and the new one is Windows 10.

Thank you.

:)

AnnFlorio1, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

G MAIL

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. G MAIL :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

G MAIL

1. G MAIL - Similar Threads - MAIL

2. Microsoft Mail Client not Outlook - no such option to change layout to view bottom under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail Client not Outlook - no such option to change layout to view bottom under...: Microsoft Mail Client not Outlook - no such option to change layout to view bottom of Preview Pane [Settings -> Reading Pane] unlike with Outlook.See attached Screenshots for Mal ver and Settings Option....
  3. Microsoft Mail Client not Outlook - no such option to change layout to view bottom under...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mail Client not Outlook - no such option to change layout to view bottom under...: Microsoft Mail Client not Outlook - no such option to change layout to view bottom of Preview Pane [Settings -> Reading Pane] unlike with Outlook.See attached Screenshots for Mal ver and Settings Option....
  4. New mail notification on Outlook new and Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New mail notification on Outlook new and Mail: Windows 11.I've only set up my email account on Outlook new and yet I'm getting new mail notifications for both Outlook AND Mail. How can I stop the notifications from Mail?...
  5. New mail notification on Outlook new and Mail

New mail notification on Outlook new and Mail: Windows 11.I've only set up my email account on Outlook new and yet I'm getting new mail notifications for both Outlook AND Mail. How can I stop the notifications from Mail?...
  6. bogus mail sent from my Microsoft mail account: go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bogus mail sent from my Microsoft mail account: go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986: I have suddenly been having people respond to mail that I didn't send AND have numerous emails in my draft section that I never started. One said that it was sent to the following account: go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986, which gets me to a dead-end site. Besides...
  7. bogus mail sent from my Microsoft mail account: go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986

bogus mail sent from my Microsoft mail account: go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986: I have suddenly been having people respond to mail that I didn't send AND have numerous emails in my draft section that I never started. One said that it was sent to the following account: go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986, which gets me to a dead-end site. Besides...
  8. In windows live mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In windows live mail: Unable to send and receive messages for Hotmail account your server has unexpectedly terminated the conneection possible causes for this include server problems network problems or a long. inactivity...
  9. In windows live mail

In windows live mail: Unable to send and receive messages for Hotmail account your server has unexpectedly terminated the conneection possible causes for this include server problems network problems or a long. inactivity...
  10. In wind0ws live mail

In wind0ws live mail: Unable to send and receive messages for Hotmail account your server has unexpectedly terminated the conneection possible causes for this include server problems network problems or a long. inactivity...