Windows 10: G Suite Alias in Windows Mail App

Discus and support G Suite Alias in Windows Mail App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to send e-mail from a G Suite alias e-mail address? I have contacted google and they told me to contact Microsoft. It is a business... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MathewFoster05, Sep 27, 2018.

1. G Suite Alias in Windows Mail App

Is there any way to send e-mail from a G Suite alias e-mail address? I have contacted google and they told me to contact Microsoft. It is a business account, and we send ALL e-mail from the alias account. All I can figure out is to set up the primary address, however, that does not let me get or send e-mail associated with the alias.

:)

MathewFoster05, Sep 27, 2018

2. Alias does not reflect under the Mail app on Windows 10.

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the Mail app crashes and you are unable to see the alias on the Mail app.

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Did you receive any error message?
    • Are you able to see the Alias in outlook.com?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the alias gets reflected on Outlook.com, just to make sure that whether the account issues is related within the Mail app.

If the Alias reflects under Outlook.com, I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to delete the account from the Mail app and add it back the account again.

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...dar-apps-dba65c49-648d-4d76-9f88-b7bc22a2cc3d

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 27, 2018
  3. carp Win User
    Changing default alias in windows 10 mail app

How do I change the default alias in the windows 10 mail app? I changed the default alias for my microsoft account and it messed up the mail app. Now I have separate folders for each address and the inboxes are linked in one folder, but I just want it so there is 1 set of folders. How do I do that?

4. Brink Win User

G Suite Alias in Windows Mail App

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

G Suite Alias in Windows Mail App

1. G Suite Alias in Windows Mail App - Similar Threads - Suite Alias Mail

2. Setup email alias in win11 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setup email alias in win11 mail app: I have an email account that my company gives me. It has two addresses, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I only logged in as *** Email address is removed for privacy *** in win11 mail app. Occasionally, I would...
  3. Setup email alias in win11 mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup email alias in win11 mail app: I have an email account that my company gives me. It has two addresses, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I only logged in as *** Email address is removed for privacy *** in win11 mail app. Occasionally, I would...
  4. G MAIL

in Windows 10 Customization
    G MAIL: How do I import old emails to my new HP computer into Gmail? I don't see any import button in settings. I don' know if it makes a difference but my old computer is Windows 7 and the new one is Windows 10. Thank you....
  5. Windows Mail Alias

Windows Mail Alias: Hi: How do I set an alias in Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 not Outlook or Outlook.com ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-alias/2588e122-9a47-424d-8dac-de311cc267dc
  6. g mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    g mail: Goggle wanted to install updates. I said ok. Then it said that Windows wanted also. I said yes. But it said that Windows can delete e mail. Now I am not receiving any new emails on my computer or android phone. I don't know what to do. I tried going back and saying no...
  7. G Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    G Mail: I have a gmail account. An incoming email comes into Gmail and filters to Outlook. Everything has been fine for months but just recently when I open Outlook a window from Google opens and asks me to sign in. If I don't sign in it blocks my emails. If I sign in I get a...
  8. Outlook configuration not working with G-Suite

Outlook configuration not working with G-Suite: Hi I have a g-suite email with 2 step verification. I wanted to use Outlook for email. So I did create an app password from g-suite security , but Outlook keeps asking for password input as if it does not acknowledge the app password. so i deactivated the 2 steps...
  9. Changing default alias in windows 10 mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Changing default alias in windows 10 mail app: How do I change the default alias in the windows 10 mail app? I changed the default alias for my microsoft account and it messed up the mail app. Now I have separate folders for each address and the inboxes are linked in one folder, but I just want it so there is 1 set of...
  10. Gmail vs G Suite

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail vs G Suite: I've been using Gmail forever but now I'm looking at G Suite so that I can use my own domain name in my email. I've looked around and Google doesn't offer the option to use your own domain name if you don't sign up for a G Suite subscription. Except for the fact that G...