Windows 10: G Suite quick access side panel in Drive

Discus and support G Suite quick access side panel in Drive in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Quick launch summary You can now access the side panel while using Drive on the web. That means you can access Calendar, Keep, and Task while using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

G Suite quick access side panel in Drive

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: G Suite quick access side panel in Drive

:)

Brink, Feb 26, 2019

2. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Berton Win User
    Quick Access for Network Drives

I have 2 NAS drives [X: and Y:] connected to my Router, neither drive shows in Quick Access but the files I access in the Public Folder do. I have the Public Folder on each drive listed just below the internal drives in the left panel.
    Attachment 33568

Berton, Feb 26, 2019
  4. G Suite quick access side panel in Drive

update about Quick Access not responding

Hello,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Disable Quick Access.
    • Re-enable Quick Access.
    • Restart your computer, and see if it helps.

• For you to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, click
      here.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

G Suite quick access side panel in Drive

1. G Suite quick access side panel in Drive - Similar Threads - Suite quick access

2. I cant access G drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant access G drive: I disabled User permissions temporarily and later when I enabled it, the changes would not effect all sub folders. When I try to access those folders, I get "The Recycling Bin on G:\ corrupted. Do you want to empty the Recycle Bin for this drive?" With a yes or no prompt....
  3. G:\ Drive not accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G:\ Drive not accessible: When I got my old computer upgraded The G:\ drive somehow became unusable., but files can still be recovered though; as well as it being detected in the windows 10 set up, but yet it says healthy partition....
  4. G:\ Drive not accessible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    G:\ Drive not accessible: When I got my old computer upgraded The G:\ drive somehow became unusable., but files can still be recovered though; as well as it being detected in the windows 10 set up, but yet it says healthy partition....
  5. The quick access panel at the side is not showing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The quick access panel at the side is not showing.: Hi there. I bought a brand new PC that I received yesterday, but it does not show the quick access panel at my file explorer. I can't seem to find a way to fix it. [ATTACH]...
  6. g drive access - need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    g drive access - need help: I have windows 10. when I plug in a thumb drive the computer says I don't have permission to access the device, You have been denied permission to access the folder. then it says to gain access use the security tab but there are no instructions on how to overcome this...
  7. G Suite quick access side panel now in Google Drive

in Windows 10 News
    G Suite quick access side panel now in Google Drive: Quick launch summary You can now access the side panel while using Drive on the web. That means you can access Calendar, Keep, and Task while using Drive, Gmail, Calendar, or Editor products (Docs, Sheets, and Slides). The side panel makes it easy to quickly complete tasks...
  8. Outlook configuration not working with G-Suite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook configuration not working with G-Suite: Hi I have a g-suite email with 2 step verification. I wanted to use Outlook for email. So I did create an app password from g-suite security , but Outlook keeps asking for password input as if it does not acknowledge the app password. so i deactivated the 2 steps...
  9. Gmail vs G Suite

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail vs G Suite: I've been using Gmail forever but now I'm looking at G Suite so that I can use my own domain name in my email. I've looked around and Google doesn't offer the option to use your own domain name if you don't sign up for a G Suite subscription. Except for the fact that G...
  10. Windows Explorer quick access panel side changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer quick access panel side changed: When i open file explorer to view any drive or "my computer " etc , the folders , quick access panel , all are aligned to the right , and "minimize , maximize control" is shifted to top left , instead of top right , by default it is other way around , this is problematic , as...