Windows 10: G27 have anyone made it possible to keep in plugged it?..

Discus and support G27 have anyone made it possible to keep in plugged it?.. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ..Without having it screensaver and general shutdown ignoring totally? Loft screen saver and screen shut down on the first update! 12452 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Grislord, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Grislord Win User

G27 have anyone made it possible to keep in plugged it?..

..Without having it screensaver and general shutdown ignoring totally? Loft screen saver and screen shut down on the first update!

:)

Grislord, Aug 3, 2015

2. Is it ok to keep my phone plugged to the charger even after it is fully charged?

My personal experience is that phone charge lasts longer if I leave the phone charging all night. If I stop charging after phone says charge is complete, charging does not last as long.

bodhi---01, Aug 3, 2015
  3. CJLim Win User
    Is it ok to keep my phone plugged to the charger even after it is fully charged?

The general rule of thumb for lithium polymer is around 1000 cycles. A year is on the low side but you said you've charged it a lot so that could be it. Anyway, replacement batteries are not that expensive anymore so can always try and see.

CJLim, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

G27 have anyone made it possible to keep in plugged it?..

1. G27 have anyone made it possible to keep in plugged it?.. - Similar Threads - G27 anyone made

2. Anyone have a pdf or even better a spread sheet of keyboard shortcuts made?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone have a pdf or even better a spread sheet of keyboard shortcuts made?: Would like a spread sheet or pdf or image what ever of all the windows keyboard shortcuts this is the website i found with the best descriptions...
  3. Anyone have a pdf or even better a spread sheet of keyboard shortcuts made?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone have a pdf or even better a spread sheet of keyboard shortcuts made?: Would like a spread sheet or pdf or image what ever of all the windows keyboard shortcuts this is the website i found with the best descriptions...
  4. anyone have that issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone have that issue?: my laptop keeps restarting or freezing when i open roblox i tried to reinstall the app but didnt work and i cant repare it from apps and featurs by oppening the advanced options my laptop is:msi katana 15Graphic card: RTX 3050ti12th gen intelR coreTM i7-12700Hwindows update:...
  5. anyone have solution ??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyone have solution ??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/unknowndarkhuman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xzga0k/anyone_have_solution/
  6. Anyone have these errors??

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone have these errors??: error ="windows 10 cannot access the specified device, path, or file. you may not have the appropriate permission to access the items" the file path this points to is "C:\programfiles\windowsapps one program I'm trying to run is FileManager ver 10 spent all day on phone with...
  7. Does anyone have a fix, I keep getting this BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone have a fix, I keep getting this BSOD: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/P1wnk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m9oh0l/does_anyone_have_a_fix_i_keep_getting_this_bsod/
  8. Logitech G27 wheel and pedals

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logitech G27 wheel and pedals: Hi, as a simulation driver I have a Logitech G27 steering wheel and pedals, which are quite old but still working fine. That was until I believe a recent upgrade from Microsoft. In fact, they were being used the day before on various sims, but the next day nothing. I'm...
  9. Possible to hot-plug Samsung SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Possible to hot-plug Samsung SSD?: The machine is running Win10 1903 on MSI Titan GT80 SLI. The SSD is Samsung PM981 1TB. I am in a situation where I might need to hot-plug the above SSD. I attempted to install Linux onto one of the SSDs, PCIe. It makes the system unbootable. I have Win10 on SSD #1 and #3,...
  10. Anyone having this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone having this problem?: Everytime I try and upload a photo, no matter which site, I get "working on it"! Anyone else having this problem? If so, did you fix it? [img] 22654