Windows 10: G27 have anyone made it possible to keep in plugged it?..

Discus and support G27 have anyone made it possible to keep in plugged it?.. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ..Without having it screensaver and general shutdown ignoring totally? Loft screen saver and screen shut down on the first update! 12452 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Grislord, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Grislord Win User

G27 have anyone made it possible to keep in plugged it?..

..Without having it screensaver and general shutdown ignoring totally? Loft screen saver and screen shut down on the first update!

:)

Grislord, Aug 3, 2015

2. Is it ok to keep my phone plugged to the charger even after it is fully charged?

My personal experience is that phone charge lasts longer if I leave the phone charging all night. If I stop charging after phone says charge is complete, charging does not last as long.

bodhi---01, Aug 3, 2015
  3. CJLim Win User
    Is it ok to keep my phone plugged to the charger even after it is fully charged?

The general rule of thumb for lithium polymer is around 1000 cycles. A year is on the low side but you said you've charged it a lot so that could be it. Anyway, replacement batteries are not that expensive anymore so can always try and see.

CJLim, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

G27 have anyone made it possible to keep in plugged it?..

1. G27 have anyone made it possible to keep in plugged it?.. - Similar Threads - G27 anyone made

2. Anyone having issues installing KB4489899?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone having issues installing KB4489899?: My Acer Aspire AXC-603G Desktop PC has a pending update that will not install. The update keeps failing. Below is the screenshot of what's going on. [img] 128803
  3. Is It Possible To Have Videos In A Slideshow?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is It Possible To Have Videos In A Slideshow?: I have selected a folder with a number of pictures as a slideshow background. Is it possible to have one or more videos included. Let us say I have three videos: vd1, vd2, vd3. I would like my background to show each of them in turn. How can I do that?...
  4. Battery keeps saying "plugged in, not charging".

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery keeps saying "plugged in, not charging".: So, as the title suggests, I keep getting that infamous error. However, it keeps happening. I have found some methods online of how to fix this as a one-time thing, but it keeps happening and heavily annoying me. The methods I use involve uninstalling the battery drivers...
  5. Is it possible for a file to have no name?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible for a file to have no name?: I used Shotcut to transcode a video to mp4 and didn't specify a name and it seemed to work but I thought files needed names. Screenshot: http://imgur.com/StJW3mc.png 86802
  6. Anyone having problems with the store?

Anyone having problems with the store?: On my desktop it's not loading anything, just circling dots. Actually after several mins it does kick into some life slowly loading stuff but it's very very slow 72439
  7. Anyone have Windows 10 working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anyone have Windows 10 working: with a mobile NVidia 7600 card? 39832
  8. Anyone having a Windows phone?

Anyone having a Windows phone?: hi guys, Some time ago i bought (for the first time) an Apple 6 IPhone. While i am not raved about it, i wonder if anyone can give info about the Nokia Lumia 930 phone. Any good? Before i buy one for me and give the Apple to my wife, i could use some backup here....
  9. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...
  10. Anyone having this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone having this problem?: Everytime I try and upload a photo, no matter which site, I get "working on it"! Anyone else having this problem? If so, did you fix it? [img] 22654