Windows 10: G27 have anyone made it possible to keep in plugged it?..

Discus and support G27 have anyone made it possible to keep in plugged it?.. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ..Without having it screensaver and general shutdown ignoring totally? Loft screen saver and screen shut down on the first update! 12452 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Grislord, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Grislord Win User

G27 have anyone made it possible to keep in plugged it?..

..Without having it screensaver and general shutdown ignoring totally? Loft screen saver and screen shut down on the first update!

:)

Grislord, Aug 3, 2015

2. Is it ok to keep my phone plugged to the charger even after it is fully charged?

My personal experience is that phone charge lasts longer if I leave the phone charging all night. If I stop charging after phone says charge is complete, charging does not last as long.

bodhi---01, Aug 3, 2015
  3. CJLim Win User
    Is it ok to keep my phone plugged to the charger even after it is fully charged?

The general rule of thumb for lithium polymer is around 1000 cycles. A year is on the low side but you said you've charged it a lot so that could be it. Anyway, replacement batteries are not that expensive anymore so can always try and see.

CJLim, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

G27 have anyone made it possible to keep in plugged it?..

1. G27 have anyone made it possible to keep in plugged it?.. - Similar Threads - G27 anyone made

2. Logitech G27 wheel and pedals

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logitech G27 wheel and pedals: Hi, as a simulation driver I have a Logitech G27 steering wheel and pedals, which are quite old but still working fine. That was until I believe a recent upgrade from Microsoft. In fact, they were being used the day before on various sims, but the next day nothing. I'm...
  3. Dose anyone have this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dose anyone have this problem?: So I was saving a document in Microsoft word whenever I'm not in windowed mode the top gets blocked off as you guys see in the screenshot and if anyone knows a solution please tell me [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. ?no changes have been made errors?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ?no changes have been made errors?: my laptop cannot be reset"no changes were made errors"... and reinstalling it with usb has also been tried does not work too little memory. uff helps me buiiteeeeeeeeeee ?es wurden keine veränderungen vorgenommen fehler?
  5. Anyone else having this issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else having this issue?: Ever since the first 2018 update windows won't update or install any apps from the store I keep getting this code "error 0x80070005" I had to 'manually'' update windows by reinstalling it, please let me know if anyone has a solution submitted by /u/crippling_cancer [link]...
  6. Anyone have any explanations?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone have any explanations?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fnaf_Natalie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxmikj/anyone_have_any_explanations/
  7. Possible to hot-plug Samsung SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Possible to hot-plug Samsung SSD?: The machine is running Win10 1903 on MSI Titan GT80 SLI. The SSD is Samsung PM981 1TB. I am in a situation where I might need to hot-plug the above SSD. I attempted to install Linux onto one of the SSDs, PCIe. It makes the system unbootable. I have Win10 on SSD #1 and #3,...
  8. Anyone having problems with the store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone having problems with the store?: On my desktop it's not loading anything, just circling dots. Actually after several mins it does kick into some life slowly loading stuff but it's very very slow 72439
  9. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...
  10. Anyone having this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone having this problem?: Everytime I try and upload a photo, no matter which site, I get "working on it"! Anyone else having this problem? If so, did you fix it? [img] 22654