Windows 10: G402 Left And Right Click Not working

Discus and support G402 Left And Right Click Not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I got on my pc and my left and right-click was not working in my mouse but everything else was, I restarted changed USD ports and it still did not work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DJ-Lime, Jan 15, 2020.

1. G402 Left And Right Click Not working

I got on my pc and my left and right-click was not working in my mouse but everything else was, I restarted changed USD ports and it still did not work I tried a different mouse and it was fine and then I tried the G402 on my laptop and it is fine.

submitted by /u/DJ-Lime
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DJ-Lime, Jan 15, 2020

2. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Issues with Right and Left Mouse Click

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the delay.

Follow the steps mentioned below and check if the issue is resolved:

Step 1:

I would like to suggest that you log into Safe Mode with networking and check if the issue persist, if not try the steps below.

Step2:

I suggest that you update your drivers. Follow the steps below to perform an update.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand “Mice and other pointing devices”.
    • Find and double-click graphic adapter
      from the left panel to uninstall.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 driver for your computer and check.
    Step 3: Download drivers for 8.1 and install in compatibility mode. Follow the steps below to do so:

• Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Guru Kiran G, Jan 15, 2020
  4. G402 Left And Right Click Not working

Touchpad Left- and Right-Click Not Working

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please answer the following question:

Did you log in to the system using a standard user account or an administrator user account?

In order to make changes in Device Manager you MUST be logged on as an administrator.

After logging in to the administrator Account, I would suggest you first try updating the driver.

Follow the steps to update the Touchpad drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

• Find the relevant Touchpad driver and right click on it.

• Select Properties and then go to the Driver Tab. Click Update.

• Restart the computer and check.
    If this doesn't solve your problem, you have to uninstall and then reinstall your driver in compatibility mode.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

• Find the relevant Touchpad driver and right click on it.

• Select Properties and then go to the Driver Tab. Click Uninstall.

• Restart the computer and check.
    Now go to your manufacturer's website and re install the driver in compatibility mode.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

G402 Left And Right Click Not working

1. G402 Left And Right Click Not working - Similar Threads - G402 Left Right

2. Mouse periodically stops working (left/right/left mouse click will fix)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse periodically stops working (left/right/left mouse click will fix): Good Morning! I have just two users who have an issue where they'll both be working and then all of a sudden their mouse clicks will stop working correctly. The cursor still moves fine but the left mouse click stops working. Both users can resolve this problem by right...
  3. Mouse left click acting like a right click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse left click acting like a right click: Both my left and right click are acting like a right click. I have gone into mouse setting and made sure that the left button was selected as the primary button. I have reset the computer and I have checked for and installed updates and the problem still persists. What can I...
  4. Left click also right clicks sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Left click also right clicks sometimes: If I hold left click, then sometimes, it right clicks as well. I'm only touching the left mouse button, and yes, my primary buttons aren't switched. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling most of my mouse drivers and restarting my PC. Please send help....
  5. Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar): when I right-click on file explorer to try to open frequent or pinned folder, left-click or right-click on folder name are resulting in nothing happen but I can still pin or unpin folder normally....
  6. Start button (except left click) and others dont work with right click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start button (except left click) and others dont work with right click: Using window 10 and everything was fine and one day lost the icon tray when right clicking the start button. Did a sfc scannow and came up: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log...
  7. Touch pad help. Left and right click not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch pad help. Left and right click not working: Thanks, looking for a corded mouse now lol. Without the touch pad functioning it's hard to install/update the driver.
  8. Left click not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Left click not working: Windows 10 left click not working on touch pad. External mouse same thing. When I remote into computer it works fine. ???? 98541
  9. Unable to Left-Click on Windows 10 Start Menu, But Right Click Works

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to Left-Click on Windows 10 Start Menu, But Right Click Works: I ran the System File Checker as suggested; it detected no problems. I have two PCs with Windows 10. On the one that I upgraded to Windows 10 most recently, I have no problem. On the one that I upgraded about 9 months before that (it is a Samsung laptop), I can only access...
  10. left click not working

in Windows 10 Support
    left click not working: USB mouse or touchpad primary click seems to be disabled. Tried reinstalling driver. Double tap on keypad works fine. Left click works virtually over remote control ...just not local. 96431