Windows 10: G5 games not working...Installs, opens then freezes to a blank screen, have to reboot...

Discus and support G5 games not working...Installs, opens then freezes to a blank screen, have to reboot... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; what is the problem with G5 games on W11... installs ok, opens, then goes to a blank screen and freezes the computer, have to reboot all the time after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by raymarsh, Dec 7, 2022.

1. raymarsh Win User

G5 games not working...Installs, opens then freezes to a blank screen, have to reboot...

what is the problem with G5 games on W11... installs ok, opens, then goes to a blank screen and freezes the computer, have to reboot all the time after trying to open...tried your clean reboot process, does not help in any way, thanksno screen shots as computers locked up, no error messages

:)

raymarsh, Dec 7, 2022

2. G5 games

None of my G5 games work. They download up to the game and then crash

WaryTurtle48762, Dec 7, 2022
  3. why won't my g5 game open ???

why won't my g5 game work ?????

lisavertentes, Dec 7, 2022
  4. G5 games not working...Installs, opens then freezes to a blank screen, have to reboot...

Game freezes or comp reboots in WoT win 10 pro build 10586

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if some system files is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "Game freezes or comp reboots in", is the freezing issue occurring while playing game or in other situations also?
    • Is the issue particular to a game or with all the games?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to run System File Checker on the computer and also try to reinstall the game in compatibility mode.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform a System File Checker of the Computer and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

1. Right click on Start Menu.

2. Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

3. Then type ”sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

Step 2: I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall the game in compatibility mode. Check if it helps.

1. Right-click on the game setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7, 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the
    computer and check if the issue persists.

Please get back to us with an update on freezing issue while playing game and computer reboots automatically, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

G5 games not working...Installs, opens then freezes to a blank screen, have to reboot...

1. G5 games not working...Installs, opens then freezes to a blank screen, have to reboot... - Similar Threads - games working Installs

2. G5 games not working...Installs, opens then freezes to a blank screen, have to reboot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G5 games not working...Installs, opens then freezes to a blank screen, have to reboot...: what is the problem with G5 games on W11... installs ok, opens, then goes to a blank screen and freezes the computer, have to reboot all the time after trying to open...tried your clean reboot process, does not help in any way, thanksno screen shots as computers locked up, no...
  3. G5 games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    G5 games: 2 of my games have stopped working can't get them load when I open them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g5-games/b85ff13f-b60c-422e-9cd7-c6bd2fff7ec6
  4. why won't my g5 game open ???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why won't my g5 game open ???: why won't my g5 game work ????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-g5-game-open/4a1abba4-c16f-48a9-a11e-c7e40fafd7ab
  5. opening word with a blank screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    opening word with a blank screen: When i open word a can see the preview but then the screen opens blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-word-with-a-blank-screen/1f6932d0-3f33-4d0c-9a98-0a1b3ab7eaa4
  6. G5 in game purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G5 in game purchases: I'm unable to access in game purchases for some G5 games. Specifically "Letters from nowhere: a hidden object mystery" and for "Survivors: the quest" I can only access one of the purchases. All the items come up as $0.00. I'm using a credit card from South Africa so the...
  7. G5 games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G5 games: None of my G5 games work. They download up to the game and then crash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/g5-games/3b9ef240-861d-4e6c-8387-ad328810f0a1
  8. cannot play G5 games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot play G5 games: I cannot play G5 games at all it keeps saying I need to load MS-LOCAL-STREAMING App went to Microsoft app and search for it comes up no app at all. So what is going on a very piss off person here....
  9. Game is freezing/rebooting computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game is freezing/rebooting computer.: So I have this bizarre issue where one game (Guild Wars 2) seems to cause my computer to either reboot or freeze completely. By default it reboots on system failure. Currently, I have to set not to do that so it freezes. I've had this problem for about 4 months now and the...
  10. G5 games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G5 games crashing: My G5 game keeps crashing on me, frequently when I win so I don't get prizes. I have just had my drivers updated. How do you get in touch with G5 game people? Any answers out there?...