Windows 10: G5 games

Discus and support G5 games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; None of my G5 games work. They download up to the game and then crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WaryTurtle48762, Sep 21, 2018.

1. G5 games

None of my G5 games work. They download up to the game and then crash

:)

WaryTurtle48762, Sep 21, 2018

2. G5 games crashing

My G5 game keeps crashing on me, frequently when I win so I don't get prizes. I have just had my drivers updated. How do you get in touch with G5 game people? Any answers out there?

LauraGrossman, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Johannes Win User
    Curious about the difference beteen G5 mbps and the 2.4 mbps network

On one PC I get on the G5, 75 mbps download and 8.6 mbps on the upload and ping 114 ms (speed test)
    On the other PC with 2.4 mbps I get on average 16.8 download and 4.6 upload and ping 21 ms (speed test)
    Yet the speed between the 2 PC's does not seem to be that much different when browsing.
    Furthermore, I tried to get the second PC also on the G5 but for some reason the G5 does not come up on the network list.
    I was told that being on the G5 you get less interference using Wi-Fi.
    Both PC's have the windows 10 OS.
    I did reset the modem and I reset the network, but it did not make the G5 come up on the network list of the second PC, whereas before I changed mine to the G5 from the 2.4 you could see that both were visible on the both PC's network list.

Johannes, Sep 21, 2018
  4. G5 games

cannot play G5 games

I cannot play G5 games at all it keeps saying I need to load MS-LOCAL-STREAMING App went to Microsoft app and search for it comes up no app at all. So what is going on a very piss off person here.

DonaldLoehrke, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

G5 games

1. G5 games - Similar Threads - games

2. Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work: I've been having these issues for the past months and it's driving me insane, my computer is a pre built system, and I've been experiencing issues for the past 5 months. When mostly playing games, my computer will just restart, or it would display a blue screen, at first I...
  3. I bought minecraft, but the network game does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft, but the network game does not work: I purchased Minecraft from the Microsoft Store. After downloading and launching it, the online game button is just grey and inactive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-but-the-network-game-does-not/1826ecd8-3e9b-4ede-ad7a-484933c23d26
  4. Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Occasional Blue screens, mostly playing games and some time just desktop work: I've been having these issues for the past months and it's driving me insane, my computer is a pre built system, and I've been experiencing issues for the past 5 months. When mostly playing games, my computer will just restart, or it would display a blue screen, at first I...
  5. I bought minecraft, but the network game does not work

I bought minecraft, but the network game does not work: I purchased Minecraft from the Microsoft Store. After downloading and launching it, the online game button is just grey and inactive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-but-the-network-game-does-not/1826ecd8-3e9b-4ede-ad7a-484933c23d26
  6. i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...: i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after canceling i got a free key for the game through amazon. The microsoft store only registers the first time i downloaded it says purchased 2020 and subsequently wont let me download the...
  7. i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...

i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...: i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after canceling i got a free key for the game through amazon. The microsoft store only registers the first time i downloaded it says purchased 2020 and subsequently wont let me download the...
  8. I have a problem, when I turn off the game after 30 seconds, I get either screen cuts or a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem, when I turn off the game after 30 seconds, I get either screen cuts or a...: Ścieżka do aplikacji powodującej błąd: bad_module_infoSygnatura problemuNazwa zdarzenia problemu: BEX64Nazwa aplikacji: bad_module_infoWersja aplikacji: 0.0.0.0Sygnatura czasowa aplikacji: 00000000Nazwa modułu z błędem: mbamsi64.dll_unloadedWersja modułu z błędem:...
  9. I have a problem, when I turn off the game after 30 seconds, I get either screen cuts or a...

I have a problem, when I turn off the game after 30 seconds, I get either screen cuts or a...: Ścieżka do aplikacji powodującej błąd: bad_module_infoSygnatura problemuNazwa zdarzenia problemu: BEX64Nazwa aplikacji: bad_module_infoWersja aplikacji: 0.0.0.0Sygnatura czasowa aplikacji: 00000000Nazwa modułu z błędem: mbamsi64.dll_unloadedWersja modułu z błędem:...
  10. How do I get xbox game bar to work?

How do I get xbox game bar to work?: I am on windows 11 and my Xbox game bar doesn't work. I looked to see if I have it installed which I don't. I tried to install from the Microsoft store, web browser not sure if you can, and the Xbox app. In the Xbox app there was a game bar link I tried to click and nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. g5 games

2. g5 games windows 10

3. g5 games italiano

4. g5 games free,
  5. g5 games troubleshoot,
  6. g5 games for windows 10,
  7. g5games problems,
  8. g5e games problems,
  9. g5 games windows 10 hp,
  10. G5GAMES,
  11. g5 games not loading,