Windows 10: G502 Lightspeed Mouse speed

Discus and support G502 Lightspeed Mouse speed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have the G502 Lightspeed mouse on my ASUS gaming laptop and recently the speed slowed to an annoyingly slow speed. i have adjusted the speed to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ROBZUCK, Dec 28, 2020.

1. ROBZUCK Win User

G502 Lightspeed Mouse speed

I have the G502 Lightspeed mouse on my ASUS gaming laptop and recently the speed slowed to an annoyingly slow speed. i have adjusted the speed to the max speed in settings which works, for about 2 minutes and the speed slows down again. How do i fix it?

:)

ROBZUCK, Dec 28, 2020

2. mouse pad issue.

I have a logitech g502 lightspeed mouse. it has suddenly stopped working on several mouse pad surfaces. it works on other surfaces but not my mouse pad. can anyone help me out?

SomeNimrod, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Wandering mouse

Hi,

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to adjust the mouse speed and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Type mouse on the search bar and select Mouse and touchpad settings.
    • Select Additional Mouse Settings.
    • Select Pointer Options and adjust the mouse speed under Motion.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 28, 2020
  4. G502 Lightspeed Mouse speed

Click and drag keeps speeding up on touchpad

Hi,

Do you face this issue while moving the mouse cursor normally on the desktop screen?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to slow down the mouse cursor speed.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on mouse.
    • under pointers options tab adjust the pointer speed, click
      a
      pply and ok

let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

G502 Lightspeed Mouse speed

1. G502 Lightspeed Mouse speed - Similar Threads - G502 Lightspeed Mouse

2. My logitech g502 hero mouse crashes and delay on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My logitech g502 hero mouse crashes and delay on Windows 11: I am a user who plays and works on the computer, recently my logitech g502hero mouse showed crashes and delay when using it on the computer, I saw in several videos that I should turn off several programs but nothing solved it, I contacted them and they told me to install...
  3. Mouse speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse speed: I have an issue i have install windows10 on new drive i am lol player and every time i start a game my mouse speed keep changing and i have to go to the settings mouse and change cursor speed i did not have that issue before i have formatted my pc and change drive for...
  4. Mouse speed

Mouse speed: I was using my laptop and randomly my mouse speed slowed down tremendously. I was just watching a video, doing nothing else on my laptop. I changed all my mouse settings in windows to FAST, but about 5 seconds after I applied them It was slow again, can someone help?...
  5. Mouse Speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Speed: Hello, I've got a problem with mouse properties. I recently got a new mouse, and it has a really high sensitivity. So I've tried a couple different ways to change it to a slower speed, but it isn't working. When I change the speed in settings and mouse properties, it works...
  6. Mouse Speed

Mouse Speed: My wireless mouse failed. I plugged in an old MicroSoft hard wired mouse and updated it. HOW DO I MAKE IT MOVE FASTER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-speed/6866ee12-60a0-4b9f-b0db-3f27ef2bcb88
  7. Logitech G502 mouse beeping and lagging while playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech G502 mouse beeping and lagging while playing games: Hello, I have the following problem. For about 3 weeks now my mouse has been lagging sometimes while playing video games. While this happens, there are also some beeping noises like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuolB3uESyA Somehow when browsing or doing...
  8. G502 Hero Mouse not Working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    G502 Hero Mouse not Working.: I have had a problem for a day now in which my mouse is malfunctioning and not working. The mouse is a G502 hero gaming mouse and the computer keeps on having a message in which it says "the last USB is not recognized on this computer." It is not working and keeps on...
  9. Mouse speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse speed: For some time I've been using laptops with MWB's and for 8months I now use powerful towers. When scrolling to other PC, mouse speeds up?.. Yes, I have ticked >toher options>Move mouse relatively on one, either one or both, No go. Can anyone help? I have only just updated but...
  10. Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502

Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502: I have a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 Pro. Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90 GHz 2.11GHz RAM: 16 GB 64 bit I have a Logitech G502 mouse that keeps lagging/stops working (Before you say the mouse is the problem, I bought a brand new one when my...