Windows 10: G510 keyboard volume wheel

Discus and support G510 keyboard volume wheel in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Logitech G510 keyboard volume wheel stopped working after windows 10 latest update. Do we have a fix for this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BobSours, Jun 17, 2020.

1. BobSours Win User

G510 keyboard volume wheel

Logitech G510 keyboard volume wheel stopped working after windows 10 latest update. Do we have a fix for this problem?

:)

BobSours, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Scorned Win User

Logitech G510s Keyboard - Volume Wheel causing issues

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10130, and now when I use the volume wheel on my G510s keyboard, it causes the screen to blink, and a beeping sound every time I scroll it. Has anyone experienced this or know what I can do to fix it?

Scorned, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Logitech G510 - Flash & Beep when using Volume Wheel

Hello,
    I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I have a Logitech G510 keyboard with a volume wheel. When using this volume wheel to change the volume the screen will go black for about half a second and there is a beep that can be heard through my headphones. There appears to be input lag while this is happening and I can see in task manager that the Client Server Runtime Process (csrss.exe) CPU usage goes up (Not sure if this has anything to do with the problem). This problem never happened in Windows 8.x. Any ideas?

Edit: When the screen flashes once while I'm playing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition the app crashes.

AJ Ferguson, Jun 17, 2020
  4. stormy13 Win User

Logitech G510 keyboard, screen flashing with volume control.

For anyone that has a Logitech G510 keyboard and has the screen flashing problem when using the volume control on the keyboard, seeing as Logitech seems loath to fix it you can fix it your self with the following (not my video),

Start with getting AutoHotKey,

AutoHotkey: macro and automation Windows scripting language

and creating a script as shown in the Youtube link,

Code:
    Code:
    #MaxHotKeysPerInterval 400  /* Created August 2 2015 by Lucid Dreams for Logitech G510 Volume Slider Monitor Flash Issue */  SC130:: Send {Volume_Up 1} SC12E:: Send {Volume_Down 1}
    and running the script. Once done no more screen flashing with the volume control.

Credit to Lucid-Dreams. Original thread here,

Fix for G510 Windows 10 Volume Flashing Monitor! :... - Logitech Forums

stormy13, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

1. G510 keyboard volume wheel - Similar Threads - G510 keyboard volume

2. Win11 Volume not controllable by mouse wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Volume not controllable by mouse wheel: So, in Windows 10, when you click on the system default speaker symbol in the task bar, you can adjust the volume by just scrolling the mouse wheel up and down. This feature seems to be gone in Windows 11, or does anyone know how to enable it?...
  3. Win11 Volume not controllable by mouse wheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Volume not controllable by mouse wheel: So, in Windows 10, when you click on the system default speaker symbol in the task bar, you can adjust the volume by just scrolling the mouse wheel up and down. This feature seems to be gone in Windows 11, or does anyone know how to enable it?...
  4. Mouse Wheel Controls Volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Wheel Controls Volume: How to stop mouse wheel from controlling volume. [Original Title: Mouse] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-wheel-controls-volume/82f02e91-2c26-4df0-a6a4-5103ef7a4dd5
  5. Mute Button and Volume Scroll Wheel on Keyboard work, but don't actually change the volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mute Button and Volume Scroll Wheel on Keyboard work, but don't actually change the volume: When I use either the mute button or volume scroll on my keyboard, they change the volume on the overlay, but that volume isn't linked to the actual volume of Windows. I can manually change the volume by clicking on the sound icon and moving my mouse, but I'd like to have...
  6. Volume wheel/slider not actually adjusting volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume wheel/slider not actually adjusting volume: I'm running into some kind of software conflict where my volume wheel on my keyboard brings up the volume slider to the left side of the screen and the little animation shows it increasing/decreasing the volume, but my actual volume isn't going down and the only way to turn...
  7. My scroll wheel changes volume

My scroll wheel changes volume: So my scroll wheel keeps randomly changing the volume sometimes it does sometimes it doeasnt and it's not about the cpi button beacause i tried that as well. I tried unplugging then plugging it back in but that didn't work either. Can someone help me? IS there a way to...
  8. Logitech G510 - Flash & Beep when using Volume Wheel

Logitech G510 - Flash & Beep when using Volume Wheel: Hello, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I have a Logitech G510 keyboard with a volume wheel. When using this volume wheel to change the volume the screen will go black for about half a second and there is a beep that can be heard through my headphones. There appears to...
  9. Logitech G510s Keyboard - Volume Wheel causing issues

Logitech G510s Keyboard - Volume Wheel causing issues: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10130, and now when I use the volume wheel on my G510s keyboard, it causes the screen to blink, and a beeping sound every time I scroll it. Has anyone experienced this or know what I can do to fix it? 7349
  10. Logitech G510 keyboard, screen flashing with volume control.

Logitech G510 keyboard, screen flashing with volume control.: For anyone that has a Logitech G510 keyboard and has the screen flashing problem when using the volume control on the keyboard, seeing as Logitech seems loath to fix it you can fix it your self with the following (not my video), Fix for G510 Windows 10 Volume Flashing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech g510 volume wheel not working