Windows 10: G510s Change volume to Win10 and skip song?

Discus and support G510s Change volume to Win10 and skip song? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everybody! Upstairs is already my question. On my keyboard I could change the volume with the wheel on the top right for 5 years (whether Win 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheDonk, Jun 13, 2020.

1. TheDonk Win User

G510s Change volume to Win10 and skip song?

Hello everybody!

Upstairs is already my question. On my keyboard I could change the volume with the wheel on the top right for 5 years (whether Win 7 or now Win 10). For the first time I dared to put my headphones into the keyboard (into the port) and enjoy the music. I noticed immediately that I couldn't change the volume of Win10 and couldn't pause, skip or skip back music (always worked great with Win10 and Spotify). I didn't think that much and hoped that the problem would only be there if the headphones were plugged in. Now I lock the headphones and still can't change the volume.

What can I do now? I have not changed anything in the settings. I don't think that an update caused this error because the headphones were only connected for 2 hours.

Thanks in advance.

:)

TheDonk, Jun 13, 2020
  2. ReidLaw Win User

Why does WMP skip songs during sync?

I make frequent changes to my WMP playlists and sync my phone to match. There are about eight thousand tracks and set the phone to automatically sync when connected, which is about once a week. About a fourth of the songs on the sync list, however, are skipped.
    Not sure what I can do about it.

There doesn't seem to be a connection to how songs are chosen to be skipped. An album with ten songs may have three skipped. The skipped songs play in WMP just fine. Nothing wrong with the files themselves. At the end of the sync list, there is a list of
    songs that have problems, usually the file name was changed or the file was moved to a different folder. That list is helpful in fixing problems. But why are other seemingly random songs just skipped during sync?

ReidLaw, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Why does WMP skip songs during sync?

Hi,

There are many reasons why we are experiencing sync issues in Windows Media Player. To better assist you, please answer these questions:

• Did you encounter any specific error messages?
    • Where did you download those songs that you were able to sync?
    • What's the format of the songs that were synced/skipped?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your PC prior to this issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Jun 13, 2020
  4. stormy13 Win User

Logitech G510 keyboard, screen flashing with volume control.

For anyone that has a Logitech G510 keyboard and has the screen flashing problem when using the volume control on the keyboard, seeing as Logitech seems loath to fix it you can fix it your self with the following (not my video),

Start with getting AutoHotKey,

AutoHotkey: macro and automation Windows scripting language

and creating a script as shown in the Youtube link,

Code:
    Code:
    #MaxHotKeysPerInterval 400  /* Created August 2 2015 by Lucid Dreams for Logitech G510 Volume Slider Monitor Flash Issue */  SC130:: Send {Volume_Up 1} SC12E:: Send {Volume_Down 1}
    and running the script. Once done no more screen flashing with the volume control.

Credit to Lucid-Dreams. Original thread here,

Fix for G510 Windows 10 Volume Flashing Monitor! :... - Logitech Forums

stormy13, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. G510s Change volume to Win10 and skip song? - Similar Threads - G510s Change volume

2. Song information not showing when controlling volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Song information not showing when controlling volume: Recently I've upgraded to Windows 11. What I used to love of Windows 10, is if you change your volume. You could see what song was playing, on for instance Spotify or Windows Media Player.I mean this overlay:With Windows 11, this has been brought under the Action center, and...
  3. Song information not showing when controlling volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Song information not showing when controlling volume: Recently I've upgraded to Windows 11. What I used to love of Windows 10, is if you change your volume. You could see what song was playing, on for instance Spotify or Windows Media Player.I mean this overlay:With Windows 11, this has been brought under the Action center, and...
  4. Logitec G510s Keyboard Question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitec G510s Keyboard Question: I used this keyboard on my W7 machine and did much customization to it. How to I transition those settings to this new machine? I am using it now, but it is bare-bones functionally. -thx 167430
  5. Skipping Songs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Skipping Songs: Hi all! I’m relatively new to windows. I want to be able to skip songs using just my keyboard. I’ve learned that I can pause and play using FN and down arrow. So I would assume there’s a way to skip songs as well. I just haven’t figured it out. I don’t know if this matters...
  6. Windows 10, Dell i3, My windows keep on skipping videos and songs and raising the volume up...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, Dell i3, My windows keep on skipping videos and songs and raising the volume up...: I thought it is something to do with youtube at first, but then I started experiencing this with the windows music player, and then it started happening even without playing any sounds. the volume keep on raising up and skipping pages automatically. I recently updated my...
  7. iTune song genre changing when playing the song.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    iTune song genre changing when playing the song.: Lost the entire iTunes library. Partially recovered, but when playing a song, the genre is changed. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/itune-song-genre-changing-when-playing-the-song/10e250a5-227f-470d-8a38-7e94bf3f5457
  8. Logitech G510s Keyboard - Volume Wheel causing issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech G510s Keyboard - Volume Wheel causing issues: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10130, and now when I use the volume wheel on my G510s keyboard, it causes the screen to blink, and a beeping sound every time I scroll it. Has anyone experienced this or know what I can do to fix it? 7349
  9. Win10 Skipping disk check

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Skipping disk check: I need help as I'm getting very frustrated. My D: drive (non system) keeps getting check on startup, I tried to use the 'chkntfs /x D:' to skip this but it doesn't work. After a few forced resets, when I land the 'press any key to skip disk check in 8secs...' And when I...
  10. Can no longer use volume/brightness/skip song buttons on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Can no longer use volume/brightness/skip song buttons on my keyboard: Hello! I upgraded about a month ago. My laptop locked me out entirely shortly after the upgrade so I had to take it to be wiped clean. When I got it back everything was in working order with Windows 10 except the top row of keys that control volume, brightness and the ability...