Windows 10: G533 headset

Discus and support G533 headset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have 2 new logitech g533 gaming headsets. The audio works but neither microphone works. I have it on my pc. The microphone works on my ps4 but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ryangr, May 9, 2020.

1. Ryangr Win User

G533 headset

I have 2 new logitech g533 gaming headsets. The audio works but neither microphone works. I have it on my pc. The microphone works on my ps4 but not pc. I can't figure it out. I checked audio settings In the game and they are on and unmuted but it doesn't pick up my voice

:)

Ryangr, May 9, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Logitech Announces G533 Wireless Gaming Headset

Logitech today introduced the Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset. With professional grade wireless technology, U.S. patent- pending Pro-G audio drivers and DTS Headphone:X 7.1 surround sound, the headset delivers advanced audio performance and wireless convenience. The Logitech G533 also features a long battery life and purist design, giving you maximum comfort during marathon gaming sessions.

"Our audio team set out to create a headset that delivers the most immersive and accurate PC gameplay experience," said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of the Logitech gaming business. "With DTS Headphone:X and our Pro-G Driver, the result is amazing. Now, you can amplify game sounds to achieve the most accurate positioning and experience in-game effects."

G533 headset db40d4c006d7_thm.jpg

Advanced Audio Performance
    The U.S. patent-pending advanced Pro-G audio drivers are made with hybrid mesh materials that deliver audio performance previously only found in high-end audiophile headphones. The drivers deliver clear highs and lows with minimal distortion.

Highly realistic DTS Headphone:X surround sound technology accurately replicates 7.1 speaker placement and audio positioning, so you can hear in-game environmental effects and positional audio that game designers intend you to hear, such as how far away enemies are and which direction they are coming from. You can also tune the volume levels for each of the seven audio channels.

Superior Wireless Technology
    Featuring advanced lossless digital audio transmission, the Logitech G533 delivers wireless convenience and incredible high fidelity sound at a range of up to 15 meters. The headset maintains a strong connection, even in high Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI) settings when there are dozens of wireless signals in proximity. The ultra-low latency wireless connection ensures virtually no lag between your audio and your game, as well as lag free performance while watching movies and streaming media.

High Performance Design
    With the latest in materials and manufacturing techniques, the Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset is a durable, yet lightweight headset that you can wear for hours. It features a lightweight over-the-ear design, with sports mesh ear pads that are breathable and can be easily removed for cleaning.

Smart Mute and Microphone
    The Logitech G533 integrates the popular auto mute feature for the foldable mic, and also improves on noise cancelling and EQ tuning to provide the clearest of audio for competitive gaming chat and communications. The new pop filter provides noise reduction for hisses and pops.

Battery Life
    Rechargeable, replaceable batteries power the headset for up to 15 hours non-stop on a single charge, making it the perfect wireless headset for marathon gaming sessions. You can also use Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) to keep an eye on your charge level, so you don't run out of juice in the middle of a game.

Fine-Tune Controls
    The Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset features a noise-cancelling microphone on a folding, extendable boom for crystal-clear voice chat and communications. An easy-to-reach volume control roller and mic mute button on the left earcup makes it simple to adjust audio settings on the fly and to automatically mute the microphone, just fold it up. For fine-tuned settings, use LGS to set equalizer, surround sound, side tone and microphone levels on a per-game basis. And, reprogram the mute button to any function, such as "play/pause" to start/stop your media.

Pricing and Availability
    The Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset is expected to be available at global retailers beginning in January 2017 for a suggested retail price of $149.99.

btarunr, May 9, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue G533 headset :p

cadaveca, May 9, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

G533 headset

Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue G533 headset :p

Solaris17, May 9, 2020
Thema:

G533 headset

1. G533 headset - Similar Threads - G533 headset

2. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...: i have ak17 gaming headset and when im using aux cable , headset cant recognize left sounds and right sounds and when i dont use aux cable , my microphone doesnt working please help me!!!...
  3. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...: i have ak17 gaming headset and when im using aux cable , headset cant recognize left sounds and right sounds and when i dont use aux cable , my microphone doesnt working please help me!!!...
  4. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to use a stand alone mic and a headset at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a stand alone mic and a headset at the same time.: The headset has a mic on it so whenever it connects the stand alone plugged into the pc mic turns off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-a-stand-alone-mic-and-a-headset-at-the/399b3dc9-f74b-4629-8f6f-947e8cb07cc3
  6. How to use a stand alone mic and a headset at the same time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use a stand alone mic and a headset at the same time.: The headset has a mic on it so whenever it connects the stand alone plugged into the pc mic turns off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-a-stand-alone-mic-and-a-headset-at-the/399b3dc9-f74b-4629-8f6f-947e8cb07cc3
  7. Microsoft windows 11 keeps turning op handsfree on my headset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft windows 11 keeps turning op handsfree on my headset.: I have looked up all the solutions and tried it all, but windows keeps deciding that it needs to be enabled again. I never had this issue on windows 10. Can you please give me a solution that will leave handsfree off on my computer for once and for all, it is driving me...
  8. G533 headset died right after latest update (march 11)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    G533 headset died right after latest update (march 11): So this morning I went on my pc and used my headset as usual, no issues whatsoever. Windows prompts an update and it updates and restarts... Now my headset doesn't exist. Nowhere in audio devices. Nowhere in device manager. Not in the logitech app... How has this happened?!...
  9. Logitech G533 mic not working HELP!!! (Mic is not muted)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech G533 mic not working HELP!!! (Mic is not muted): My Logitech G533 mic is not working I've had it for at least 6 months and it hasn't had this problem ever. Please help! (On Windows 10) 157570
  10. SoundblasterX Katana / Logitech G533 Wireless Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SoundblasterX Katana / Logitech G533 Wireless Headset: Not sure how to start, when I have both plugged in the Katana will not produce any sound (even when set as sound device) . As soon as I unplug the wifi dongle for the headset I get sound from the Katana. After some more investigating I discovered that I can keep them both...