Windows 10: G5400 graphics driver cannot install in windows 10

Discus and support G5400 graphics driver cannot install in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Intel Pentium gold G5400 graphics driver cannot install in windows 10 64 bit When I try to install driver it show error about This installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MICHAEL Lau mic, Sep 8, 2018.

1. G5400 graphics driver cannot install in windows 10

Intel Pentium gold G5400 graphics driver cannot install in windows 10 64 bit

When I try to install driver it show error about This installation package is not supported by this processor type. Please help, thank you

:)

MICHAEL Lau mic, Sep 8, 2018

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Graphics driver failed durring installation

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Do you get any error messages while booting the computer normally?
    • What is the make and model number of the computer?
    This issue could have occurred if the driver is not installed properly.

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode with Networking and check if the issue occurs. If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode with Networking, I suggest you to install latest graphics driver and check if you face any issues.

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2:

Now install latest graphics driver and check if you can boot the computer normally.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 8, 2018
  4. G5400 graphics driver cannot install in windows 10

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

G5400 graphics driver cannot install in windows 10

1. G5400 graphics driver cannot install in windows 10 - Similar Threads - G5400 graphics driver

2. Problem with installing graphics driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with installing graphics driver: Hi. My graphic driver has been removed automatically and i don't know why ... when I download the driver to install it manually I get this error that goes like this: this graphic driver coulld not find compatible graphics hardware. I am 100% sure that I have downloaded the...
  3. Windows 10 cannot install graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 cannot install graphics drivers: I have a gtx 760 gpu and after I had a hard crash while playing a game I couldn't start the computer again so I had to format the computer for it to boot. But now I can't install the drivers for gpu. I had problems with drivers before back in Win 7 and got away with...
  4. Windows 10 cannot install graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 cannot install graphics drivers: I have a gtx 760 gpu and after I had a hard crash while playing a game I couldn't start the computer again so I had to format the computer for it to boot. But now I can't install the drivers for gpu. I had problems with drivers before back in Win 7 and got away with...
  5. Windows 10 cannot install graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Graphics drivers won’t install

Graphics drivers won’t install: So, I accidentally deleted my graphics card drivers NVIDIA card, so I downloaded the installer for the drivers. However, when I run the installer, It lets me choose my directory, then shows a progress bar saying “after files are copied, installation will continue”. When the...
  7. The driver is not installed on the graphics card.

The driver is not installed on the graphics card.: 1.После переустановки Windows я решил установить драйвер на видеокарту. Но когда скачал exe файл и установил драйвера, результата не было .. Скачал с оффсайта Intel, но установился и ничего не вышло .. Все точно писало "Microsoft Basic Video Adapter" [ATTACH] Пытался...
  8. G5400 graphics not supported

G5400 graphics not supported: While I tried to install the graphics from my gigabyte motherboard DVD Driver in windows 10 64 bit it showing that "This installation package is not supported by this processor type"........ Processor is G5400 Pentium Gold.... Please resolve the issue....
  9. Graphics Driver won't install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphics Driver won't install?: Before I start I would like to mention I am terrible with computers. I tried to download graphic drivers using the CD from the Geforce 1030 GDDR5 but the moment I try to install it tells me that its imcompatible with my system, claiming the hardware does not exist[ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 graphics driver

Windows 10 graphics driver: Hello there , I have an issue that was resolved by the nice people of the Cust. Service. But I might have created another issue. Splain : uninstalled driver , restarted pc. Pc starts normal , trying to reinstall driver, got black screen , tried with a different version, black...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. g5400 display driver

2. intel g5400 graphics driver

3. intel g5400 graphic driver

4. g5400 vga driver,
  5. intel g5400 vga driver,
  6. g5400 graphic driver,
  7. intel g5400 driver,
  8. driver intel pentium gold g5400,
  9. g5400 driver,
  10. intel g5400 graphics driver for windows,
  11. WINDOWS 8.1 EMBEDDED GRAPHIC DRIVERS G5400,