Windows 10: G5400 graphics driver cannot install in windows 10

Discus and support G5400 graphics driver cannot install in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Intel Pentium gold G5400 graphics driver cannot install in windows 10 64 bit When I try to install driver it show error about This installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MICHAEL Lau mic, Sep 8, 2018.

1. MICHAEL Lau mic Win User

G5400 graphics driver cannot install in windows 10

Intel Pentium gold G5400 graphics driver cannot install in windows 10 64 bit

When I try to install driver it show error about This installation package is not supported by this processor type. Please help, thank you

:)

MICHAEL Lau mic, Sep 8, 2018
  2. crazyeyesreaper Win User

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Graphics driver failed durring installation

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Do you get any error messages while booting the computer normally?
    • What is the make and model number of the computer?
    This issue could have occurred if the driver is not installed properly.

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode with Networking and check if the issue occurs. If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode with Networking, I suggest you to install latest graphics driver and check if you face any issues.

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2:

Now install latest graphics driver and check if you can boot the computer normally.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 8, 2018
  4. brandonwh64 Win User

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. G5400 graphics driver cannot install in windows 10 - Similar Threads - G5400 graphics driver

2. driver cannot be installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver cannot be installed: I have a windows 10 OS. Epson WF2760 Wireless printer. They have worked great for 4 months. I came back from holiday and now they are not working. No one has changed any settings and both items were left at home om the network. Both items are connected to the network and can...
  3. Windows 1803- freeze on graphics driver installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1803- freeze on graphics driver installation: I'm running Windows 8.1 (64 bit) on my Lenovo G500 laptop. It has AMD Radeon HD 8570 (2GB) graphics card, Intel integrated HD graphics, i5 processor, 500 GB SATA Hard disk and 8GB DDR3 RAM. My laptop had slowed down over past six months. Last time I did clean installation of...
  4. Windows update is repeatedly installing unwanted graphic drivers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update is repeatedly installing unwanted graphic drivers: Hello lads, lately i have a big problems with windows 10 autoupdate. It is spontaneously pushing new graphic drivers for me. My laptop has its approved intel/nvidia graphic drivers from MSI manufacturer, but it has been 4rd time for 4 days windows install 22.21.13.8205 for...
  5. BSOD when Graphics Drivers installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when Graphics Drivers installed: My computer was frequently BSODing under Windows 7. I thought that my Windows install was bad, so I bought a new SSD hard drive and installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 on it. Everything worked well until my video driver auto installed itself (Radeon HD 5870) and then Windos...
  6. Windows won't let me install a graphics driver.

Windows won't let me install a graphics driver.: My old laptop has an Intel Series 4 Chipset Family in it, or Intel 4500M integrated graphics according to the manufacturer website. I'm trying to play a game (FTL), which by all accounts should run fine on my laptop, but it suffers from god awful frame rates which is/was a...
  7. BSOD installing AMD graphics driver

BSOD installing AMD graphics driver: Hi, I have been facing this problem for a couple months now. Whenever I try to install AMD Graphics driver, my system crashes. Can someone suggest a solution for this? Thanks in advance!! 81179
  8. Having Issues Installing Latest Graphics Drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Having Issues Installing Latest Graphics Drivers: After installing Windows 10 Home on 2 computers, I have found that the graphics drivers are having trouble updating. Can someone assist me on fixing this? Will check back in the morning. 9242
  9. Windows 10 Inside Preview wont install intel graphic drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 Inside Preview wont install intel graphic drivers: Hi guys, im new here! Cheers for you all... My windows automatically installed the windows inside preview update and now I can't install Intel Graphic drivers. When I try to install (and i'm completely sure its the correct version), windows tells me the drivers is not...
  10. cannot install Windows - driver missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot install Windows - driver missing: forgive me if i am asking something that has been answered but i checked the thread and couldn't see any answer that applied to me. I have a Dell Studio 1745 laptop running Insiders Preview build 17063. The day after creating my bootable build 17074 ISO using UUP2ISO and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel gold g5400 driver graphic

2. windows 7 G5400 driver

3. g5400 gpu win7 driver

4. g5400 vga driver,
  5. g5400 display problem,
  6. intel g5400 graphics driver,
  7. windwos 10 for intel g5400