Windows 10: G5400 graphics not supported

Discus and support G5400 graphics not supported in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While I tried to install the graphics from my gigabyte motherboard DVD Driver in windows 10 64 bit it showing that "This installation package is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PrabirPaul, Feb 25, 2019.

1. G5400 graphics not supported

While I tried to install the graphics from my gigabyte motherboard DVD Driver in windows 10 64 bit it showing that "This installation package is not supported by this processor type"........

Processor is G5400 Pentium Gold....

Please resolve the issue.

:)

PrabirPaul, Feb 25, 2019

2. G5400 graphics not supported

While I tried to install the graphics from my gigabyte motherboard DVD Driver in windows 10 64 bit it showing that "This installation package is not supported by this processor type"........

Processor is G5400 Pentium Gold....

Please resolve the issue.

PrabirPaul, Oct 10, 2019
  3. G5400 graphics not supported

How can I understand that which driver will be support for my g5400 pentium gold processor?

PRABIRPAUL, Oct 10, 2019
  4. G5400 graphics not supported

G5400 graphics not supported

Intel UHD graphics 610 is embedded in the processor G5400 . So you must download the latest garphics processors from Motherboard manufacturer site.

Or you can try generic DCH whql driver from Intel website . There are two ways to install the driver.

1. Installing by setup.exe

2. By uisng .inf file from garphics folder by going to device manager.

I am sure your processor definitely supports either DCH based or STANDARD based driver.

Here is the download page link from Intel

Downloads for Intel® UHD Graphics 610

I am using DCH whql driver from intel v5.20.100.6577 for intel core i5 7200u

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

G5400 graphics not supported

1. G5400 graphics not supported - Similar Threads - G5400 graphics supported

2. Miracast not supported by Graphics driver in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Miracast not supported by Graphics driver in Windows 11: [ATTACH]In this post, we discuss what you can do if Miracast is not supported by the Graphics driver on your Windows 11 computer. Miracast technology is an easy, quick, and secure way to wirelessly mirror your PC screen to another TV or projector. It can be described as HDMI...
  3. Graphics Card not supported

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics Card not supported: I tried changing my graphics card for other applications. But the application does not run on the graphics card. I have tried reinstalling and uninstalling the driver. Every possible thing i have tried and none worked. You guys help...
  4. Graphics Driver Support GMA 950

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphics Driver Support GMA 950: Hello all, I am planning to install windows 10 on a PC which has the Intel Integrated GMA 950 Graphics Chipset. However, the drivers for this card are not available for Windows 10. Can I use the windows 7 driver which is latest till date? or should I go with the...
  5. Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting: I recently bought dell laptop. But when I am enabling intel uhd graphics 620 unable to play videos(specifically youtube) and also unable to wake laptop from sleep. After disabling intel graphics driver in device manager those things are working fine. Any idea what's...
  6. Steam Graphic card not supported. Medal of honor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Graphic card not supported. Medal of honor: I have Intel HD graphic card 620 and steam game does not start with a prompt; GC not supported. Ram is 8gb i5 intel in a dell laptop. Game: Medal of Honor...
  7. G5400 graphics driver cannot install in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    G5400 graphics driver cannot install in windows 10: Intel Pentium gold G5400 graphics driver cannot install in windows 10 64 bit When I try to install driver it show error about This installation package is not supported by this processor type. Please help, thank you...
  8. your graphics hardware does not support all features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your graphics hardware does not support all features: Hello , I am encountering this issues since the latest update , idk what should i do That error appears when i try to open CS GO , and as for League of legends its rolling with 0.6 fps , before it was working great Please help :*:*:*...
  9. Miracast - Not Supported By Graphics Driver? GTX 970

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast - Not Supported By Graphics Driver? GTX 970: According to information gathered by numerous Google searches, NVidia GTX 970 & 980 cards should support Miracast, but when I do a diagnostic report it says my Graphics Driver is not supported. My PC can find the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter on my LG tv, and the tv...
  10. Intel announces official support for Vulkan graphics API on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Intel announces official support for Vulkan graphics API on Windows: Vulkan* targets high performing real-time 3D graphics applications, like games, while giving low-overhead hardware control over GPU acceleration to developers. Vulkan* utilizes many open-source libraries and utilities, and promises great performance and predictability, while...