Windows 10: G75VW Laptop 5.1 audio doesn't work in Windows 10

Discus and support G75VW Laptop 5.1 audio doesn't work in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a G75VW laptop from ASUS with Via HD audio and the 5.1 audio doesn't work with any of the drivers. I don't know if this is due to the drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vlaphor, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Vlaphor Win User

G75VW Laptop 5.1 audio doesn't work in Windows 10

I have a G75VW laptop from ASUS with Via HD audio and the 5.1 audio doesn't work with any of the drivers. I don't know if this is due to the drivers just not being available yet, or if there's some trick to make them work, but right now I can only get 2.0 audio from the laptop. Any suggestions or anything I've missed? Thanks.

Also, here is the laptop webpage

ROG | G75VW | ASUS USA

if anyone has any questions.

:)

Vlaphor, Jun 26, 2015

2. My sound isn not working after upgrading to WIndows 10! Why is this happening?

The ASUS G75VW should work fine with the built-in Windows driver:

Troubleshooting: how to install the Microsoft HD Audio class driver

Thanks!

John W [MSFT], Jun 26, 2015
  3. My sound isn not working after upgrading to WIndows 10! Why is this happening?

I have the save problem. I am using ASUS G75vw Gaming laptop and after upgrading to windows 10 sound is not working plzz help.

My audio hardware ID is

"HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_8446&SUBSYS_10431487&REV_1000

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_8446&SUBSYS_10431487"

RishabhSaxena, Jun 26, 2015
  4. G75VW Laptop 5.1 audio doesn't work in Windows 10

See if either of these workarounds help:
    Solved VIA HD Audio not working properly build 10130 - Windows 10 Forums
    Solved VIA Audio driver FIX - Windows 10 Forums

Here are the search results for VIA Audio in TenForums.

Best of luck, that's all I have *Wink

Slartybart, Jun 27, 2015
Thema:

G75VW Laptop 5.1 audio doesn't work in Windows 10

1. G75VW Laptop 5.1 audio doesn't work in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - G75VW Laptop audio

2. Audio doesn't work but Microphone does - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio doesn't work but Microphone does - Windows 10: Hello,I have a plugged-in headset that used to work okay with Windows 10. Now, the microphone works fine but the audio doesn't.I tried the set on my phone and other devices and audio works fine. What can I do? I tried troubleshooting.These are the kind of headphone I use....
  3. Audio Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Doesn't work: Hi, I am Ziyovuddin.I have recently Installe windows 10 to My computer and Audio doesn't work. There is sentence that there are no avialable device.Please, Help me!!!!!Thanks in advance!!!...
  4. Audio won't work on my nitro 5 laptop

Audio won't work on my nitro 5 laptop: I got this laptop about 7 months ago, it's had a few audio problems but they were easily fixed. However around a week ago the sound just suddenly stopped working. I looked on my taskbar and there was a little red cross next to my audio icon. I tried troubleshooting it but it...
  5. Windows 10 Audio Slider doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Audio Slider doesn't work?: Hello all, I've been having this issue for a while and I'm not sure what to do or how to fix it. I'm not even sure how I would even try to research the issue. What's going on is, I can move the slider up and down all I want but it doesn't change anything up until it's all the...
  6. Audio Not Working On Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Not Working On Windows 10 Laptop: My laptop will not produce sound. Its not muted the output device is default and it says its working normally, ive tried reinstalling the driver but nothing. It only works when i plug a headset in, other that that no audio. Im very inexperienced with tech so if there is a...
  7. Audio Doesn't Work

Audio Doesn't Work: I have no sound. The computer says there are no output devices plugged in anytime that I troubleshoot. I can and have used the speakers and headphones I am trying to use on other devices with no issue. Its an ASUS Tuf Gaming x570 plus wifi motherboard and I have been able...
  8. Windows Audio doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Audio doesn't work: Audio on my mothers laptop, a Lenovo G770, has stopped working. It's running Win 10. The loudspeaker icon in the task bar has a small X. Troubleshooting doesn't work. I have tried to reinstall drivers, but no luck. Apparently the Windows Audio Service can't start....
  9. Audio is not working on my windows 10, Acer nitro 5 laptop

Audio is not working on my windows 10, Acer nitro 5 laptop: I have run the "playing audio" trouble shooter multiple times, which the first time I ran it said I need to enable windows audio. which I did but that didn't solve the problem. I have run a hardware and devices troubleshoot and that came back empty. I also tried to update my...
  10. Hindi indic ime 1 Ver.5.1 doesn't work in Laptop window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hindi indic ime 1 Ver.5.1 doesn't work in Laptop window 10: I have checked all suggestions and options but Hindi indic ime 1 Ver.5.1 doesn't work in Laptop window 10 Platform. 1 reply in previous similar thread is for PC, I want solution for Laptop....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. g75vw 5.1 enable