Windows 10: g920 unspecified

Discus and support g920 unspecified in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my logitech g920 is all of a sudden in the unspecified catagory in the devices and printers and i dont know why. I deleted the g920 from the device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JzAr8, May 16, 2019.

1. JzAr8 Win User

g920 unspecified

my logitech g920 is all of a sudden in the unspecified catagory in the devices and printers and i dont know why. I deleted the g920 from the device manager, thinking I could just reinstall it but nope. im running windows 10 btw. I have no idea what happened and how do I fix this?

:)

JzAr8, May 16, 2019

2. How can I get Windows 10 to recognize an Unspecified Device as a Printer?

I have installed a DYMO printer, but it is not listed as a printer but only as an Unspecified Device. How can I get Windows 10 to recognize an Unspecified Device as a Printer? All printer troubleshooting steps require it to be listed as a Printer, and
    all Help solutions assume that it can be recognized as a printer.

Shesabigdork, May 16, 2019
  3. Printer status is unspecified?

Hi Bea,

We understand that you are unable to set your wireless printer as default as it is labeled as unspecified. However, can you let us know if you are having issues in printing a document or any files using the wireless printer? Have you tried to disconnect
    and reconnect the wireless printer and check the wireless connection as well?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you refer to this
    support article
    . This will provide you several steps that you can follow to resolve the issue.

Let us know if the steps in the link worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, May 16, 2019
  4. BeaSibley Win User

g920 unspecified

Printer status is unspecified?

Trying to print to our HP wireless printers and I cannot set the printer as my default, as it labelled as unspecified? Suggestions?

BeaSibley, May 16, 2019
Thema:

g920 unspecified

1. g920 unspecified - Similar Threads - g920 unspecified

2. My g920 is insanely delayed and can't a work around.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My g920 is insanely delayed and can't a work around.: I play with 120 hz, and I play on pc. This hasn't happened before since I had it for almost 6 months. It just started happening out of nowhere and now it's like undrivable with that 2-3 second delay...
  3. Logitech G920 racing wheel unable to calibrate or see button inputs under 'Set up USB game...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech G920 racing wheel unable to calibrate or see button inputs under 'Set up USB game...: Logitech's g920 racing wheel has this rubber stop that prevents me from reaching 100% travel. This hinders my ability to properly brake, so I found a fix by going into set up usb game controllers and calibrating the brake pedal to the desired travel. However, when I click...
  4. Logitech G920 racing wheel unable to calibrate or see button inputs under 'Set up USB game...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech G920 racing wheel unable to calibrate or see button inputs under 'Set up USB game...: Logitech's g920 racing wheel has this rubber stop that prevents me from reaching 100% travel. This hinders my ability to properly brake, so I found a fix by going into set up usb game controllers and calibrating the brake pedal to the desired travel. However, when I click...
  5. Game crashing when using G920 steering wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashing when using G920 steering wheel: I recently upgraded my PC components, mobo, video card RTX 3070, RAM 32 GB, processor i5 13600. Along with the parts upgrade I upgraded my windows to 11. I kept my hard drives, SSD for windows install and this particular game is also installed on that drive, and HDDs for...
  6. Game crashing when using G920 steering wheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game crashing when using G920 steering wheel: I recently upgraded my PC components, mobo, video card RTX 3070, RAM 32 GB, processor i5 13600. Along with the parts upgrade I upgraded my windows to 11. I kept my hard drives, SSD for windows install and this particular game is also installed on that drive, and HDDs for...
  7. Logitech G920

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech G920: My Logitech G920 will not work neither the shifter the pedal and the steering wheel , it’s detected in games and in the Logitech G hubThis is in my pc windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-g920/ae37f682-87ef-484d-b12f-71e7a1bd243e
  8. I just got a Logitech g920 and I need help making forza horizon 4 recognize the controls as...

I just got a Logitech g920 and I need help making forza horizon 4 recognize the controls as...: I just got a Logitech g920 and I need help making forza horizon 4 recognize the controls as the actual control name instead of numbers. Example it will say press button 9 to enter event....
  9. Force Feedback of the G920 switches off constantly in Win 10, what can I do?

Force Feedback of the G920 switches off constantly in Win 10, what can I do?: Hello, since Win 10, the force feedback of the G920 suddenly switches off as soon as I switch from the game to the desktop. I usually only get it activated when I remove the USB plug briefly and plug it in again. But doing that every time can't be the solution either. Win...
  10. G920 not correctly installing under Windows 10 Version 1909

G920 not correctly installing under Windows 10 Version 1909: During the last hours I tried to get my G920 running again. Unfortunately without any success... The problem is, as far as I could find out through my research, that the G920 is detected in Xbox mode and does not install the correct drivers. I think I have gone through...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unspecified device usb g920

2. g920 unspecified