Windows 10: Gabriel Aul: New Windows 10 Builds - A few more days.

Discus and support Gabriel Aul: New Windows 10 Builds - A few more days. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft promised a plethora of Windows 10 builds starting January 2016, but the first release is still nowhere to be seen, and the community seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Gabriel Aul: New Windows 10 Builds - A few more days.

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/no-ne...g-498614.shtml

Cluster Head, Jan 7, 2016
  2. CountMike New Member

It's been boring for holidays. They should pay their coders for overtime !!

:)

CountMike, Jan 7, 2016
  3. Exidrial Win User
    Changing motherboard and CPU - How do I reactivate my free windows 10 upgrade?

Supports answer "You have to buy a new windows 10 license" ... They know of Gabriel Auls twitter post and are looking into it... for 4 MONTHS now. Gabriel Aul said they'd reactivate my windows, now I want it activated.

Exidrial, Jan 7, 2016
  4. Gabriel Aul: New Windows 10 Builds - A few more days.

Where Are The New Builds?

Gabe Aul recently said a new build will be coming soon:

Andre Da Costa, Jan 7, 2016
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

I hope the progress bar is fixed for copying / moving files in windows explorer -- such a little thing but it's really a major irritant not having it working.

Sometimes these small things cause more hassle than much larger defects.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 7, 2016
  6. Vladimir Win User
    One more weekend without a new build to play !

Vladimir, Jan 7, 2016
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks for the update on the status. With some luck they might get caught up and drop a new build by the end of next week.

Roll Tide..

BunnyJ, Jan 7, 2016
  8. altae Win User

Gabriel Aul: New Windows 10 Builds - A few more days.

You mean a new build that does nothing except "bug fixes" and "improvements" plus "security fixes"? Well I don't really need that.

altae, Jan 7, 2016
  9. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

I'd love a new build that gives me Tomorrow's horse racing results or Stock market movements and prices. !!!!

With some "Quantum Entanglement" built in the idea is not as far fetched as it might seem.

Spooky! Quantum Action Is 10,000 Times Faster Than Light

Anyway eagerly waiting for a new build.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 7, 2016
  10. larc919 Win User
    Can you believe it? No new build yet and Gabe's people are probably expecting the weekend off. *Wink

larc919, Jan 7, 2016
  11. Lol......! *Smile
    Last known build: 10.0.11098.1000.rs1_release.160107-1800 *Wink

Cluster Head, Jan 7, 2016
  12. Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

Cluster Head, Jan 8, 2016
  13. BunnyJ New Member

Nice... I hope we get a new build by Friday. *Smile

BunnyJ, Jan 8, 2016
  14. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Why are we only at Windows 10 --I've got a machine running Windows 95 so have we regressed 85 releases !!!!.

I'm sure next week will see something of interest.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 8, 2016
  15. CountMike New Member
    And I thought I was going retro. just installed XP sp2 on an old Toshiba laptop !!! Luckily sticker with registration was still visible.

CountMike, Jan 8, 2016
Thema:

1. Gabriel Aul: New Windows 10 Builds - A few more days. - Similar Threads - Gabriel Aul Builds

2. Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD few times a day: Hello,I have tried so many fixes and re-installing and rolling back drivers and every BSOD is a different code. I have a few dump files. Please help anyone.....This all started today and does not make sense. The Latest Dump. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 BSOD few times a day: Hello,My Windows 10 computer has been crashing a few times a day. I tried to view the DMP file created during the crash, but I'm not really sure what to make of it. Can someone please assist me? Thank you ahead of time!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD few times a day: Hello,My Windows 10 computer has been crashing a few times a day. I tried to view the DMP file created during the crash, but I'm not really sure what to make of it. Can someone please assist me? Thank you ahead of time!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194...
  5. Multiple BSODs a day on new build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs a day on new build: Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.685) I built a new rig about a month ago and kept the same OS installation. Not more than a few days later I began to get a lot of BSODs. After much trial and error i finally caved and did a fresh Windows installation. The BSODs became...
  6. I'm only able to sync for a few days... and then no more

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm only able to sync for a few days... and then no more: I'm trying to use "Sync your settings" feature. My steps: I format my computer Install a clean copy of Windows downloaded from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 I activate the "Sync your settings" Works for a few days And then, stops working I'm...
  7. Windows 10 crashes few times a day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes few times a day.: Hello, so I recently bought a new PC, and I'm getting blue screen few times a day. First I thought it was PSU so I replaced it, but the problem is still there and I don't know what to do. I tried googling it but I couldn't find anything on it. Maybe someone of you can help...
  8. Microsoft’s Gabe Aul says the company is testing Windows 10 Build 1109

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Gabe Aul says the company is testing Windows 10 Build 1109: Microsoft is testing a new build of Windows 109 in its internal rings. The Redmond company’s Gabe Aul announced the news on Twitter, on Saturday. The new version is called Build 11097. Could it have major changes? The answer is, it is unlikely, for two reasons. Read more:...
  9. Gabe Aul teases Windows 10 build 10136, shows off a couple new icons

in Windows 10 News
    Gabe Aul teases Windows 10 build 10136, shows off a couple new icons: It's no surprise that Gabe Aul, the head of the Insider program at Microsoft, is running a newer build than what has been released publicly. And if you are curious what build he is running, it's 10136. At this point, the company is no longer adding new features but is...
  10. Windows 10 build 10036: Cortana gains a few new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10036: Cortana gains a few new features: [img] [img] Windows 10 build 10036 includes a number of interesting tidbits and features which Microsoft have been working on over the last couple months. One feature which has started receiving more updates is Cortana, and in build 10036 a few of those changes are...