Windows 10: Gabriel Aul: New Windows 10 Builds - A few more days.

Discus and support Gabriel Aul: New Windows 10 Builds - A few more days. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Cluster...is there a download link in your message somewhere. i keep going to pages that just describe the update. thanks for the help Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Jan 7, 2016.

1. AFTommy Win User

Gabriel Aul: New Windows 10 Builds - A few more days.

Cluster...is there a download link in your message somewhere. i keep going to pages that just describe the update. thanks for the help

AFTommy, Jan 11, 2016

2. Sorry! No download link! Only for Information! *Smile

Cluster Head, Jan 11, 2016
  3. Wynona Win User
    I just got a cumulative update installed. 10586.63 (same as last time I checked, I think).

Wynona, Jan 11, 2016
  4. Gabriel Aul: New Windows 10 Builds - A few more days.

Last build: 10586.36 *Smile now 10586.63

Cluster Head, Jan 12, 2016
  5. Wynona Win User
    OK, so I seem to be dyslexic . . . And I didn't even know it! *Eek

Wynona, Jan 12, 2016
  6. *Shock *What *Roflmao2

7. Edwin New Member
    I just went into the Registry and flipped the 3 and the 6! *Wink

Edwin, Jan 12, 2016
  8. Gabriel Aul: New Windows 10 Builds - A few more days.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

9. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, Jan 12, 2016
  10. I'm wait to prove my date Gabriel Aul: New Windows 10 Builds - A few more days. :)

11. Wynona Win User
    Did that fix any of your bugs, Edwin?

Wynona, Jan 12, 2016
  12. Edwin New Member
    Hehe! Of course! (Not) *Rolleyes

Edwin, Jan 12, 2016
  13. snoopy51 Win User

A day without built is a day without sunshine! *chuckle

snoopy51, Jan 12, 2016
  14. Winuser Win User
    A day with built is a day with the wife saying "Are you going to stay on that computer all day?" *Smile

Winuser, Jan 12, 2016
  15. brummyfan Win User
    Nice one *Roflmao2

brummyfan, Jan 12, 2016
Thema:

1. Gabriel Aul: New Windows 10 Builds - A few more days. - Similar Threads - Gabriel Aul Builds

2. Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD few times a day: Hello,I have tried so many fixes and re-installing and rolling back drivers and every BSOD is a different code. I have a few dump files. Please help anyone.....This all started today and does not make sense. The Latest Dump. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 BSOD few times a day: Hello,My Windows 10 computer has been crashing a few times a day. I tried to view the DMP file created during the crash, but I'm not really sure what to make of it. Can someone please assist me? Thank you ahead of time!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD few times a day: Hello,My Windows 10 computer has been crashing a few times a day. I tried to view the DMP file created during the crash, but I'm not really sure what to make of it. Can someone please assist me? Thank you ahead of time!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194...
  5. Multiple BSODs a day on new build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs a day on new build: Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.685) I built a new rig about a month ago and kept the same OS installation. Not more than a few days later I began to get a lot of BSODs. After much trial and error i finally caved and did a fresh Windows installation. The BSODs became...
  6. I'm only able to sync for a few days... and then no more

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm only able to sync for a few days... and then no more: I'm trying to use "Sync your settings" feature. My steps: I format my computer Install a clean copy of Windows downloaded from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 I activate the "Sync your settings" Works for a few days And then, stops working I'm...
  7. Windows 10 crashes few times a day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes few times a day.: Hello, so I recently bought a new PC, and I'm getting blue screen few times a day. First I thought it was PSU so I replaced it, but the problem is still there and I don't know what to do. I tried googling it but I couldn't find anything on it. Maybe someone of you can help...
  8. Microsoft’s Gabe Aul says the company is testing Windows 10 Build 1109

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Gabe Aul says the company is testing Windows 10 Build 1109: Microsoft is testing a new build of Windows 109 in its internal rings. The Redmond company’s Gabe Aul announced the news on Twitter, on Saturday. The new version is called Build 11097. Could it have major changes? The answer is, it is unlikely, for two reasons. Read more:...
  9. Gabe Aul teases Windows 10 build 10136, shows off a couple new icons

in Windows 10 News
    Gabe Aul teases Windows 10 build 10136, shows off a couple new icons: It's no surprise that Gabe Aul, the head of the Insider program at Microsoft, is running a newer build than what has been released publicly. And if you are curious what build he is running, it's 10136. At this point, the company is no longer adding new features but is...
  10. Windows 10 build 10036: Cortana gains a few new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10036: Cortana gains a few new features: [img] [img] Windows 10 build 10036 includes a number of interesting tidbits and features which Microsoft have been working on over the last couple months. One feature which has started receiving more updates is Cortana, and in build 10036 a few of those changes are...