Windows 10: Gabriel Aul: New Windows 10 Builds - A few more days.

Discus and support Gabriel Aul: New Windows 10 Builds - A few more days. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Got a bunch of updates on 11082-1000 but mainly for Office 2013 and couple of security updates. Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Jan 7, 2016.

1. CountMike New Member

Gabriel Aul: New Windows 10 Builds - A few more days.

Got a bunch of updates on 11082-1000 but mainly for Office 2013 and couple of security updates.

CountMike, Jan 12, 2016
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

A build a day keeps the boredom away.

I think it was one of the mobile phone companies when selling free texting minutes as part of their monthly deals said "The Devil make work for Idle Thumbs".

C'mon Ms give us a new build to play with, use, rip to pieces etc. The Xmas / New year holidays are long gone and back in distant memory.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 12, 2016
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Got the MSRT... that's it! (Defender updates don't count) BUT, they were busy on 8.1! 14 updates!!!!*really

f14tomcat, Jan 12, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

They are dropping mainstream support for 8 so this may be last ones.

CountMike, Jan 12, 2016
  5. f14tomcat Win User
    f14tomcat, Jan 12, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    CountMike, Jan 12, 2016
  7. AFTommy Win User
    Having new updates for new stuff is one thing. Having new updates to fix what the last update broke is quite another thing. I want my s--t fixed that's all.

AFTommy, Jan 12, 2016
  8. f14tomcat Win User

I still think it's funny to walk into almost any Doctors office and see the XP screensavers!

Gabriel Aul: New Windows 10 Builds - A few more days. [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Jan 12, 2016
  9. Edwin New Member
    Buddy of mine still running a big business on XP!

Edwin, Jan 12, 2016
  10. snoopy51 Win User
    One of local dentist here I know is stilling running Windows 2003 Server and XP!
    He has 16 XP Desktop machines and will not support Windows 10.

snoopy51, Jan 14, 2016
  11. lx07 Win User
    My dentist uses Windows 7. He also uses his PC to Skype his friends, make appointments and look at pictures (according to his desktop).

Being drilled in the mouth with an antiquated OS would hurt not only you pride (I imagine).

@Edwin, I like the bubbles but can't get them to work any more. We seem to have lost that transparency unfortunately for screensaver...

12. CountMike New Member
    Not only that but would probably get you a virus or two !!!

CountMike, Jan 14, 2016
  13. lx07 Win User

Yiikes.

I do still like the bubbles though. It is a shame it doesn't work any more.

14. Edwin New Member

Edwin, Jan 14, 2016
  15. Edwin New Member
    ... or, alternatively:

Edwin, Jan 14, 2016
Thema:

1. Gabriel Aul: New Windows 10 Builds - A few more days. - Similar Threads - Gabriel Aul Builds

2. Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD few times a day: Hello,I have tried so many fixes and re-installing and rolling back drivers and every BSOD is a different code. I have a few dump files. Please help anyone.....This all started today and does not make sense. The Latest Dump. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 BSOD few times a day: Hello,My Windows 10 computer has been crashing a few times a day. I tried to view the DMP file created during the crash, but I'm not really sure what to make of it. Can someone please assist me? Thank you ahead of time!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD few times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD few times a day: Hello,My Windows 10 computer has been crashing a few times a day. I tried to view the DMP file created during the crash, but I'm not really sure what to make of it. Can someone please assist me? Thank you ahead of time!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194...
  5. Multiple BSODs a day on new build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs a day on new build: Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.685) I built a new rig about a month ago and kept the same OS installation. Not more than a few days later I began to get a lot of BSODs. After much trial and error i finally caved and did a fresh Windows installation. The BSODs became...
  6. I'm only able to sync for a few days... and then no more

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm only able to sync for a few days... and then no more: I'm trying to use "Sync your settings" feature. My steps: I format my computer Install a clean copy of Windows downloaded from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 I activate the "Sync your settings" Works for a few days And then, stops working I'm...
  7. Windows 10 crashes few times a day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes few times a day.: Hello, so I recently bought a new PC, and I'm getting blue screen few times a day. First I thought it was PSU so I replaced it, but the problem is still there and I don't know what to do. I tried googling it but I couldn't find anything on it. Maybe someone of you can help...
  8. Microsoft’s Gabe Aul says the company is testing Windows 10 Build 1109

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Gabe Aul says the company is testing Windows 10 Build 1109: Microsoft is testing a new build of Windows 109 in its internal rings. The Redmond company’s Gabe Aul announced the news on Twitter, on Saturday. The new version is called Build 11097. Could it have major changes? The answer is, it is unlikely, for two reasons. Read more:...
  9. Gabe Aul teases Windows 10 build 10136, shows off a couple new icons

in Windows 10 News
    Gabe Aul teases Windows 10 build 10136, shows off a couple new icons: It's no surprise that Gabe Aul, the head of the Insider program at Microsoft, is running a newer build than what has been released publicly. And if you are curious what build he is running, it's 10136. At this point, the company is no longer adding new features but is...
  10. Windows 10 build 10036: Cortana gains a few new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10036: Cortana gains a few new features: [img] [img] Windows 10 build 10036 includes a number of interesting tidbits and features which Microsoft have been working on over the last couple months. One feature which has started receiving more updates is Cortana, and in build 10036 a few of those changes are...