Windows 10: Gadget in windows 10

Discus and support Gadget in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Are third party gadgets available for windows 10 safe to use ? Since there is no official gadget from microsoft.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shakurur.rahman, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Gadget in windows 10

Are third party gadgets available for windows 10 safe to use ? Since there is no official gadget from microsoft.

:)

shakurur.rahman, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 31, 2018
  3. gadgets

Gadgets are not a part of Windows 10. If they are installed, its not because of Windows 10.

Press Windows key + R

Type: appwiz.cpl

Hit Enter

Scroll though the list and look for any entries for Gadgets, select it the uninstall it.

You can then attempt installing the Gadget add on from WinAero.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Gadget in windows 10

.gadgets

Cliff, there is no Gadgets in Windows 10. That's why I gave you series of steps to perform to try to find out where it came from, uninstall it, then install the preferred 8 Gadget Pack which works best.

Please go back and perform the steps I gave from the top.

Greg Carmack - MVP, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Gadget in windows 10

1. Gadget in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Gadget

2. News and interest gadget fix 22H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and interest gadget fix 22H2: Hello,News and interest appear upside down to me like a mirror.windows lang. HEB.Can anyone help me with this problem?Attached ImageThanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interest-gadget-fix-22h2/1c1a91a7-2399-4a25-92fe-da8a3775e604
  3. Gadget-like widgets to make a comeback on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Gadget-like widgets to make a comeback on Windows 11: In recent weeks, Microsoft has been diligently engaged in reviving a distinctive aspect of Windows Vista, which generated significant debate during its time: desktop widgets, known as gadgets back then. It is worth recalling that prior to this development, Windows XP SP3 had...
  4. Is Microsoft restoring Windows 7 Gadgets feature in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    Is Microsoft restoring Windows 7 Gadgets feature in Windows 11?: Microsoft introduced support for gadgets, small apps that ran directly on the desktop, in Windows Vista. Gadgets were limited to a sidebar in Windows Vista and unlocked in Windows 7, so that users could place them everywhere on the desktop. Microsoft did retire gadgets in...
  5. The currency gadget says it cannot connect to the service.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The currency gadget says it cannot connect to the service.: Hello, I'm having a problem with this gadget. I tried to open it and it works, but the message says "Cannot connect to service". Any advice?Thank youCheers-Sajad Sadiq...
  6. The currency gadget says it cannot connect to the service.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The currency gadget says it cannot connect to the service.: Hello, I'm having a problem with this gadget. I tried to open it and it works, but the message says "Cannot connect to service". Any advice?Thank youCheers-Sajad Sadiq...
  7. The Windows Security Warning shows me when drag and drop any gadgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows Security Warning shows me when drag and drop any gadgets: Hello, I'm having a issue with the Windows Security Warning. When I drag and drop any gadgets such as Weather, it shows me "Do you want to allow software such as ActiveX controls and plug-ins to run?" so I clicked No, then it worked, but if I restarted the PC, the Windows...
  8. The Windows Security Warning shows me when drag and drop any gadgets

The Windows Security Warning shows me when drag and drop any gadgets: Hello, I'm having a issue with the Windows Security Warning. When I drag and drop any gadgets such as Weather, it shows me "Do you want to allow software such as ActiveX controls and plug-ins to run?" so I clicked No, then it worked, but if I restarted the PC, the Windows...
  9. Desktop Gadgets for Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Gadgets for Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1: I have been using Desktop Gadgets for Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1 for more than 6 or 7 years and I noticed for the last week or so maybe it's been longer, the gadgets do not appear to work any more. It appears like they are unable to communicate with any services....
  10. Desktop Gadgets for Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1

Desktop Gadgets for Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1: I have been using Desktop Gadgets for Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1 for more than 6 or 7 years and I noticed for the last week or so maybe it's been longer, the gadgets do not appear to work any more. It appears like they are unable to communicate with any services....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sidebar gadget

2. ethernet gadget windows 1903

3. gadgets windows 10

4. hdd activity gadget windows 10