Windows 10: GAINING ABSOLUTE FILE CONTROL / PRIVILEGES?

Discus and support GAINING ABSOLUTE FILE CONTROL / PRIVILEGES? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What is the secret to gaining absolute file control being able to read / write / execute ALL files? i.e. I want to rename cd C:\Program... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kyle_____, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Kyle_____ Win User

GAINING ABSOLUTE FILE CONTROL / PRIVILEGES?

What is the secret to gaining absolute file control being able to read / write / execute ALL files?

i.e. I want to rename cd C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_2.2102.8653.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Cortana.exe to No.exe. Access denied. Even in a System / TrustedInstaller Cmd prompt and Powershell. What is "protecting" Cortana.exe from being manipulated?

:)

Kyle_____, Mar 11, 2021

2. audio auto gain control

Hi Ben,

Changing the microphone settings are one of the possible ways to resolve the issue. Let's check the sound settings thru Control Panel. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Sound.
    • Go to Recording tab.
    • Right-click your Microphone, then click Properties.
    • Go to Advanced tab.
    • Uncheck the Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device.
    Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Martin Bar, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Zippy2222 Win User
    AVG file can't delete, has Privileges I can't controll

GAINING ABSOLUTE FILE CONTROL / PRIVILEGES? [​IMG]

GAINING ABSOLUTE FILE CONTROL / PRIVILEGES? [​IMG]
    Anyone got an idea why this file would have elevated privileges that prevent me from Deleting or even shredding w/Axcrypt?

Zippy2222, Mar 11, 2021
  4. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

1. GAINING ABSOLUTE FILE CONTROL / PRIVILEGES? - Similar Threads - GAINING ABSOLUTE FILE

2. How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?: So I recently downloaded Minecraft and the Installer didn't have an option to choose where it would download and it went into my C: storage, I wanted it to go to my D: storage so I tried just dragging it there in the file explorer but it gave me the prompt that I didn't have...
  3. How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?: So I recently downloaded Minecraft and the Installer didn't have an option to choose where it would download and it went into my C: storage, I wanted it to go to my D: storage so I tried just dragging it there in the file explorer but it gave me the prompt that I didn't have...
  4. How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Gain control of my location service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gain control of my location service: I followed recommendations on YouTube to check and fix my system running on Windows 11 for any virus/malware with "TRON". Thereafter the location service on my PC cannot be switched back on...it says that "Some of these settings are managed by your organisation". How can I...
  6. Gain control of my location service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gain control of my location service: I followed recommendations on YouTube to check and fix my system running on Windows 11 for any virus/malware with "TRON". Thereafter the location service on my PC cannot be switched back on...it says that "Some of these settings are managed by your organisation". How can I...
  7. Microphone auto gain control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone auto gain control: When I talk loudly windows changes my gain down and when I talk quietly windows changes my gain up and I want to disable it but nothing works, I tried to update my mic driver or going to the Mic properties > Advanced, and then uncheck "Allow applications to take exclusive...
  8. ABSOLUTE Parental Control

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    ABSOLUTE Parental Control: Hello. I have searched for the answer to my issue, but can't seem to find just the right solution. The situation is I have a teenage son who attends an online charter school. But he has the drive and self-discipline at least with regard to school of a cheerio. And he's...
  9. How to gain control

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to gain control: Number one, I strongly suspect that Windows 10 FORCES me to take updates, and I strongly suspect that this is either the root cause or contributing factor in recent crash and lockup to inescapable Preparing Automatic Repair" hanging screen. Can't tell you version or build...
  10. How do I gain absolute control over WindowsApps folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I gain absolute control over WindowsApps folder?: Hi everyone, I play a game available on the Windows 10 app store called World of Tanks Blitz and many of the community members create customized camouflage patterns that you can apply to your tank. The game has its own camouflage patterns, but the more tech-savvy folks in...