Windows 10: Galaxy 360 windows 11 won’t connect to wifi, the icon where the volume control and...

Discus and support Galaxy 360 windows 11 won’t connect to wifi, the icon where the volume control and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Galaxy 360 won’t connect to wifi, the wifi icon no longer appears, see image. Any ideas please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by edd205, Sep 14, 2023.

1. edd205 Win User

Galaxy 360 windows 11 won’t connect to wifi, the icon where the volume control and...

My Galaxy 360 won’t connect to wifi, the wifi icon no longer appears, see image. Any ideas please?

:)

edd205, Sep 14, 2023

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Sep 14, 2023
  3. Xbox 360 controller won't connect

Hi,

You can connect an Xbox 360 controller wirelessly to your computer by using an Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver only. For the instructions on how to connect your controller wirelessly using your Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver, you can follow the steps
    provided on this
    link

If the issue persists, we recommend that you connect the controller to the computer using a USB cable to test if there is an issue with the controller itself.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Sep 14, 2023
  4. DervoX Win User

Galaxy 360 windows 11 won’t connect to wifi, the icon where the volume control and...

Nokia Play 360 speaker + Samsung Galaxy S3 (No volume) (No NFC connectivity)

The Nokia Play 360 speaker and my old phone (Samsung Galaxy S1 - Sprint) worked fine. I upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S3 and it connects via Bluetooth but there is no sound. I have searched the web and found others with the same phone does not pair with
    the Nokia Play 360 Speaker.

On a secondary note the NFC is not recognized when touched. Is this a proprietary thing on the Nokia or Samsung side?

Is there a way to get drivers for sound and/or NFC connectivity?

Does the aptX for Bluetooth on the Galaxy S3 have anything to do with to lack of volume?

Thank you in advance.

DervoX, Sep 14, 2023
Thema:

1. Galaxy 360 windows 11 won’t connect to wifi, the icon where the volume control and... - Similar Threads - Galaxy 360 won’t

2. where is my icon for volume control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is my icon for volume control: where is my icon for volume control https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-icon-for-volume-control/59e56327-b52f-4340-bbea-cb08c7c74a38
  3. where is my icon for volume control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is my icon for volume control: where is my icon for volume control https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-icon-for-volume-control/59e56327-b52f-4340-bbea-cb08c7c74a38
  4. Galaxy 360 windows 11 won’t connect to wifi, the icon where the volume control and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Galaxy 360 windows 11 won’t connect to wifi, the icon where the volume control and...: My Galaxy 360 won’t connect to wifi, the wifi icon no longer appears, see image. Any ideas please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/galaxy-360-windows-11-wont-connect-to-wifi-the/62d689d2-aac1-4cfc-8dd2-1e9582913043
  5. WiFi won’t connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi won’t connect: My internet/WiFi was working on my windows 10 surface pro yesterday and I haven’t ever had a problem before. The internet won’t connect today, I type in the password and it just repeatedly keeps asking for it. I have checked my rooter and reset it, which is working as my...
  6. Windows 10 can't control volume with Galaxy Buds connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 can't control volume with Galaxy Buds connected: So I got my galaxy buds a few weeks ago. There are no connectivity issues with them. They will connect to my surface laptop 2, no problem, but when I try to adjust the volume, the slider will move but the volume doesn't actually change. I've read many forums, contacted...
  7. Xbox 360 Controller is not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 Controller is not connecting: I am trying to hook up an xbox 360 controller, but it is not connecting to any of the games. It just flashes all four rings forever. I am also using this controller as a wired controller. Also, the weirdest part is that the driver is installed but it's not connecting to any...
  8. Volume control icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume control icon.: I have lost my volume control icon. Tried everything with no success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control-icon/41f7aeaf-a702-4182-a94f-1ce7aee992d7
  9. volume control icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    volume control icon: i can no longer adjust volume control via speaker icon I have made no changes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/volume-control-icon/204439c4-d35c-40ee-81b8-91bff21a5903
  10. connecting a xbox 360 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting a xbox 360 controller: Hi all, I use to be able to connect my xbox 360 controller to the x 360 wireless remote and play on my laptop. For a few months now i have been unable to add the device with the drop down menu, both through device manager and the Add a device route, it use to give me a...