Windows 10: Galaxy Book Go

Discus and support Galaxy Book Go in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a brand new Book Go with these stats:Device name DESKTOP-CGISR2Q Processor Snapdragon TM 7c Gen 2 @ 2.55 GHz 2.55 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.68... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MeBunkerYou, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Galaxy Book Go

I have a brand new Book Go with these statsGalaxy Book Go :Device name DESKTOP-CGISR2Q Processor Snapdragon TM 7c Gen 2 @ 2.55 GHz 2.55 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.68 GB usable Device ID ED569CA1-8D82-4CE9-886C-02D06247EE9A Product ID 00356-02518-30649-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, ARM-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display I purchased the $1 trial for xbox games but am unable to download any of them, including minecraft. I get and error that says not compatible with my processor. It is a brand new laptop. I have updated windows, reset windows sto

:)

MeBunkerYou, Jan 19, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New Samsung Galaxy Book and Galaxy Book Odyssey

Source: [Infographic] Enjoy All-Day Productivity and Connectivity With the Galaxy Book and Galaxy Book Odyssey – Samsung Global Newsroom

Brink, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New Samsung Galaxy Book Flex, Galaxy Book Flex α, and Galaxy Book Ion

Source: New Galaxy Computing Portfolio Offers a Device for Everyone - Samsung US Newsroom

See also: Now available: Samsung Galaxy Book Flex and Samsung Galaxy Book Ion | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Galaxy Book Go

New Samsung Galaxy Book Go and Galaxy Book Go 5G

Read more: Do More on the Move With Samsung Galaxy Book Go and Galaxy Book Go 5G – Samsung Global Newsroom

Brink, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Galaxy Book Go

1. Galaxy Book Go - Similar Threads - Galaxy Book

2. Samsung Galaxy Book 3 360 Samsung sync not logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Galaxy Book 3 360 Samsung sync not logging in.: So I recently got my galaxy book 3 360 . I tried to use the Samsung sync feature, but none of the sign in options work. The QR code refreshes and acts like nothing scanned it, the Google account option say the website can't be found, and the Samsung account says the password...
  3. Samsung Galaxy Book 3 360 Samsung sync not logging in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Galaxy Book 3 360 Samsung sync not logging in.: So I recently got my galaxy book 3 360 . I tried to use the Samsung sync feature, but none of the sign in options work. The QR code refreshes and acts like nothing scanned it, the Google account option say the website can't be found, and the Samsung account says the password...
  4. im use galaxy book 2 with pre install windows 11. after 7 month of uses i reset the pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im use galaxy book 2 with pre install windows 11. after 7 month of uses i reset the pc...: This is the watermark https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-use-galaxy-book-2-with-pre-install-windows-11/b029523a-05cb-4c4a-b30e-a2cd9917e5f0
  5. im use galaxy book 2 with pre install windows 11. after 7 month of uses i reset the pc...

im use galaxy book 2 with pre install windows 11. after 7 month of uses i reset the pc...: This is the watermark https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-use-galaxy-book-2-with-pre-install-windows-11/b029523a-05cb-4c4a-b30e-a2cd9917e5f0
  6. I uninstalled the touchpad driver for my Galaxy Book Pro 360 while fixing the touchscreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled the touchpad driver for my Galaxy Book Pro 360 while fixing the touchscreen.: Can someone please help me install the driver to get my touchpad back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-the-touchpad-driver-for-my-galaxy/7a9e909f-fbc0-41fc-b160-1697c9f5e177
  7. I uninstalled the touchpad driver for my Galaxy Book Pro 360 while fixing the touchscreen.

I uninstalled the touchpad driver for my Galaxy Book Pro 360 while fixing the touchscreen.: Can someone please help me install the driver to get my touchpad back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-the-touchpad-driver-for-my-galaxy/7a9e909f-fbc0-41fc-b160-1697c9f5e177
  8. Galaxy book pro 360 windows 10 webcam not working. Camera app gives 0xA00F4244 error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Galaxy book pro 360 windows 10 webcam not working. Camera app gives 0xA00F4244 error code: Hi everybody,Hope someone can help me. My webcam is not turning on. I tried reinstalling drivers, resetting the laptop, getting intel drivers, fiddling with the Samsung Security app, etc. and still nothing. It is not found in device driver at all. Windows camera app gives...
  9. Galaxy book pro 360 windows 10 webcam not working. Camera app gives 0xA00F4244 error code

Galaxy book pro 360 windows 10 webcam not working. Camera app gives 0xA00F4244 error code: Hi everybody,Hope someone can help me. My webcam is not turning on. I tried reinstalling drivers, resetting the laptop, getting intel drivers, fiddling with the Samsung Security app, etc. and still nothing. It is not found in device driver at all. Windows camera app gives...
  10. Galaxy book pro 360 windows 10 webcam not working. Camera app gives 0xA00F4244 error code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware