Windows 10: Galaxy Book2 - GameChanger app

Discus and support Galaxy Book2 - GameChanger app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I have a Galaxy Book2 and want to install the GameChanger app. Can this be done or not? It is not available in the Microsoft store which I do not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jcc470, May 17, 2020.

1. Jcc470 Win User

Galaxy Book2 - GameChanger app

So I have a Galaxy Book2 and want to install the GameChanger app. Can this be done or not? It is not available in the Microsoft store which I do not understand why.

Thanks!

:)

Jcc470, May 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2

Source: Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2, an always on, always connected 2-in-1 PC with Snapdragon 850 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, May 17, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2

Source: Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2, an always on, always connected 2-in-1 PC with Snapdragon 850 - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Galaxy Book2 - GameChanger app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Galaxy Book2 - GameChanger app - Similar Threads - Galaxy Book2 GameChanger

2. Galaxy Book2 Pro Windows Hello does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Galaxy Book2 Pro Windows Hello does not work: Hello,I have the following problem:For a couple of months my Windows Hello on my Galaxy Book2 Pro does not work. I get pretty much the same error as in this issue, but none of the suggested solutions worked for me. Does anyone know what might fix this problem?Thanks in...
  3. Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 Windows Hello Unavailable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 Windows Hello Unavailable?: Fingerprint recognition was available as of last week. Suddenly on startup, windows asked to change my PIN from my old 4 digit to a new mandatory 6 digit PIN. After this I noticed the fingerprint option was not there. I looked up Windows Hello and all the options are...
  4. Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 Windows Hello Unavailable?

Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 Windows Hello Unavailable?: Fingerprint recognition was available as of last week. Suddenly on startup, windows asked to change my PIN from my old 4 digit to a new mandatory 6 digit PIN. After this I noticed the fingerprint option was not there. I looked up Windows Hello and all the options are...
  5. Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 - No output devices found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 - No output devices found: I had been gaming on my laptop and the audio was running fine. Then I put it to sleep and a while later I ran a new update and started it again, since then, the audio is not working anymore.I tried restarting it and it did not work, then I tried to shut it down and it still...
  6. Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 - No output devices found

Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 - No output devices found: I had been gaming on my laptop and the audio was running fine. Then I put it to sleep and a while later I ran a new update and started it again, since then, the audio is not working anymore.I tried restarting it and it did not work, then I tried to shut it down and it still...
  7. Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro: Hi,My Galaxy Book2 Pro came with a Win11, but I installed a Win10 on it instead.Today I found out that the speaker is not working. Then I tried to uninstall the audio driver on Device manager, but couldn't find it. No changes were applied after scanning for hardware changes....
  8. Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro

Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro: Hi,My Galaxy Book2 Pro came with a Win11, but I installed a Win10 on it instead.Today I found out that the speaker is not working. Then I tried to uninstall the audio driver on Device manager, but couldn't find it. No changes were applied after scanning for hardware changes....
  9. Audio Driver Missing on Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2: [ATTACH] Samsung Galaxy Book2 with included pen and keyboard Today’s workforce, along with the tech industry, is changing. More and more consumers are trading in traditional laptops and PCs for devices that do more – in both form factor and performance. Workers, consumers...