Windows 10: Galaxy buds pro keep disconnecting from my Windows 11 laptop after 15-20 seconds.

Discus and support Galaxy buds pro keep disconnecting from my Windows 11 laptop after 15-20 seconds. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just purchased the Galaxy buds pro and they are working fine on my mobile phone and my Windows 10 laptop Asus X510UA. However when I connect them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dhruv_26, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Dhruv_26 Win User

Galaxy buds pro keep disconnecting from my Windows 11 laptop after 15-20 seconds.

I just purchased the Galaxy buds pro and they are working fine on my mobile phone and my Windows 10 laptop Asus X510UA. However when I connect them with my Windows 11 laptop Lenovo ideapad gaming 3, they will connect for about 15-20 seconds during which I can not hear any audio and then they automatically disconnects.

:)

Dhruv_26, Sep 29, 2022

2. Galaxy Buds Live won't stay connected to Windows 10

As the title suggestes my galaxy buds keep disconnecting from my windows 10 desktop computer. After the buds being connected for like 15 seconds, they always disconnect. Already updated everything to the latest
    firmware on the buds, bluetooth device.

Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

ThiagoPikcius1, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Hossam71 Win User
    Galaxy buds connection to laptop

I can connect my galaxy buds with my laptop it is paired and connected but when I try to wear it, first no sound then it will disconnect.
    It is galaxy buds 2 and it works on my phone already. my laptop is HP and I connected other Bluetooth devices on it already
    any help, please?

Hossam71, Sep 29, 2022
  4. JLSchutt Win User

Galaxy buds pro keep disconnecting from my Windows 11 laptop after 15-20 seconds.

Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

Anybody using Samsung Galaxy Buds (original model, not +) with a PC? Buds are paired with the PC and device settings say Connected. They are not listed in the available Sound devices, however - just the PC speakers. The Galaxy Buds Manager Windows app correctly displays the current battery charge for each Bud.

Window Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.804)

JLSchutt, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Galaxy buds pro keep disconnecting from my Windows 11 laptop after 15-20 seconds. - Similar Threads - Galaxy buds pro

2. Galaxy Buds 2 Pro issues on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Galaxy Buds 2 Pro issues on Windows 11: I've had this trouble since I got Windows 11. whenever I connect my Galaxy Buds Pro 2 through bluetooth, it does successfully connect but the noise has so much static and will cut in and out. The earbuds will also disconnect and reconnect repeatedly, I can't use them on my pc...
  3. Galaxy Buds 2 Pro issues on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Galaxy Buds 2 Pro issues on Windows 11: I've had this trouble since I got Windows 11. whenever I connect my Galaxy Buds Pro 2 through bluetooth, it does successfully connect but the noise has so much static and will cut in and out. The earbuds will also disconnect and reconnect repeatedly, I can't use them on my pc...
  4. Why do my Galaxy Buds 2 Pro keep disconnecting from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my Galaxy Buds 2 Pro keep disconnecting from my laptop?: To whom it may concern, I recently purchased a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro and am having issues ONLY when connecting to my Windows 11 laptop PC. The earbuds will pair easily with Bluetooth and will say that it is connected with no issues. However, after trying to play...
  5. Why do my Galaxy Buds 2 Pro keep disconnecting from my laptop?

Why do my Galaxy Buds 2 Pro keep disconnecting from my laptop?: To whom it may concern, I recently purchased a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro and am having issues ONLY when connecting to my Windows 11 laptop PC. The earbuds will pair easily with Bluetooth and will say that it is connected with no issues. However, after trying to play...
  6. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro: hello, few months before I got new pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a dongle to connect them to my pc.I have no issues with connecting them to my pc but when I'm using them for around a minute they work perfectly fine or less I hear the disconnection sound. im using them with my...
  7. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro: hello, few months before I got new pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a dongle to connect them to my pc.I have no issues with connecting them to my pc but when I'm using them for around a minute they work perfectly fine or less I hear the disconnection sound. im using them with my...
  8. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Galaxy buds pro keep disconnecting from my Windows 11 laptop after 15-20 seconds.

Galaxy buds pro keep disconnecting from my Windows 11 laptop after 15-20 seconds.: I just purchased the Galaxy buds pro and they are working fine on my mobile phone and my Windows 10 laptop Asus X510UA. However when I connect them with my Windows 11 laptop Lenovo ideapad gaming 3, they will connect for about 15-20 seconds during which I can not hear any...
  10. Galaxy buds connection to laptop

Galaxy buds connection to laptop: I can connect my galaxy buds with my laptop it is paired and connected but when I try to wear it, first no sound then it will disconnect.It is galaxy buds 2 and it works on my phone already. my laptop is HP and I connected other Bluetooth devices on it alreadyany help,...