Windows 10: Galaxy S10 is not recognized

Discus and support Galaxy S10 is not recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect my S10 but nothing happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by S[FT], Feb 4, 2020.

1. S[FT] Win User

Galaxy S10 is not recognized

I'm trying to connect my S10 but nothing happens

:)

S[FT], Feb 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone now available online and in stores

Source: https://news.samsung.com/us/galaxy-s...ng-smartphone/

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Samsung Galaxy Fold and Galaxy S10 5G Coming Soon

UPDATE 4/22: Samsung to Postpone the Launch of the Galaxy Fold

Source: https://news.samsung.com/us/galaxy-f...le-leadership/

Brink, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Galaxy S10 is not recognized - Similar Threads - Galaxy S10 recognized

2. Pairing Phone Link to Galaxy S10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pairing Phone Link to Galaxy S10: I'm having trouble connecting the Phone Link App from my Samsung Galaxy S10E to my Surface Laptop. I tried terminating, repairing, and finally resetting the Phone Link app on my PC, Bluetooth is on on both devices and they are paired.Now I can't get the Phone Link App to...
  3. Pairing Phone Link to Galaxy S10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pairing Phone Link to Galaxy S10: I'm having trouble connecting the Phone Link App from my Samsung Galaxy S10E to my Surface Laptop. I tried terminating, repairing, and finally resetting the Phone Link app on my PC, Bluetooth is on on both devices and they are paired.Now I can't get the Phone Link App to...
  4. How to Optimise DCIM Galaxy S10 for photographs?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Optimise DCIM Galaxy S10 for photographs?: I have lived with this for so long, now I am going to ask, as it really annoys me. How do I optimise the DCIM folder for Photographs. For some reason, Windows 10 insists on defaulting to Music/Album, showing columns for Track Number, Artist, Album, Year etc I believe this...
  5. Desktop Only Charges Galaxy S10 at 450mA?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Only Charges Galaxy S10 at 450mA?: Found out recently that my computer only charges my S10 at 4.86V@0.45A via USB C-C cable, and I feel like I've tried everything to try to fix it. At first I thought it was my PSU, so I replaced that, but it still happened. Then I tried replacing my mobo, but that didn't...
  6. Samsung announces new Galaxy S10 Lite and Note10 Lite smartphones

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung announces new Galaxy S10 Lite and Note10 Lite smartphones: Samsung Electronics today announced the new Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note10 Lite. Building on the legacy of the Galaxy S and Galaxy Note series, these Galaxy Lite models bring key premium features such as the latest camera technology, signature S Pen, immersive display and...
  7. Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized: Please help me. I connect my Galaxy Tab 10A through the USB to the PC running Windows 10 but the system will not recognize it. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-galaxy-tab-is-not-recognized/4d675956-21e6-45b9-a463-d33b4d548db4
  8. Samsung Galaxy Fold and Galaxy S10 5G Coming Soon

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy Fold and Galaxy S10 5G Coming Soon: Spring is an exciting time for consumers and Samsung. Soon, we will introduce not one, but two, of the biggest leaps forward in mobile innovation: Starting tomorrow, anyone who has registered on Samsung.com to receive more information about Galaxy Fold will be given an...
  9. Samsung Galaxy S10 5G will be available for purchase starting April 5

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy S10 5G will be available for purchase starting April 5: [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics today announced the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G will be available for purchase in Korea starting April 5, 2019. Over the past decade, Samsung has worked closely with network operators, device manufacturers and software developers to make 5G a reality...
  10. Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone now available online and in stores

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone now available online and in stores: Samsung Electronics America, Inc. announced that the award-winning Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+ and Galaxy S10e are available for purchase online and in-store across the U.S. Each device features breakthrough innovations—such as Samsung’s best display yet, pro-grade camera system,...