Windows 10: Galaxy S20 question

Discus and support Galaxy S20 question in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I see my computer files on my Galaxy S20... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MiguelACA, Sep 9, 2020.

1. MiguelACA Win User

Galaxy S20 question

How can I see my computer files on my Galaxy S20

:)

MiguelACA, Sep 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Strengthening Hardware Security with Galaxy S20 Secure Processor

Source: Strengthening Hardware Security with Galaxy S20’s Secure Processor – Samsung Global Newsroom

Brink, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Samsung Galaxy device support for 3 generations of Android OS upgrades

Source: Samsung Raises the Bar for Mobile Experience Innovation Committing to Three Generations of Android OS Upgrades – Samsung Global Newsroom

Brink, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Galaxy S20 question

Your Phone Companion - S20

I've been using Your PHone Companion app for a while on my older Galaxy S9 for a year or so. I was always able to copy/paste images (usually from a screen capture) directly into a text message via the Messages tab in Phone Companion.

I recently upgraded from an S9 to an S20+. I went through the process to unlink the s9 and got the S20 setup. The only difference I can really see is that the S20 has the "Link to Windows" feature built-in vs. the downloadable Your Phone app from the Play
    Store.

I notice that I am no longer able to paste an image from the clipboard into the Messages/text message. I can hit the little image icon, and choose browse from the computer, and it sends the image correctly, and I can receive images as well, however, pasting
    an image directly no longer seems to work after this phone upgrade.

Any ideas out there? (cross-device copy and paste is set to On, although I'm not entirely sure if that comes into play in this specific scenario or not)

winnconsultingllc, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Galaxy S20 question

1. Galaxy S20 question - Similar Threads - Galaxy S20 question

2. File Explorer Win10 sees my Galaxy S20+ when it's set to "Transferring Images" but sees...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Win10 sees my Galaxy S20+ when it's set to "Transferring Images" but sees...: I have multiple folder of images in my SD card and used to be able to see all folders in my SD card when set to Transferring files/audio. Now just recently when I set the S20+ to "Transferring files/audio" instead of the "Transferring Images" option, File Explorer no longer...
  3. File Explorer Win10 sees my Galaxy S20+ when it's set to "Transferring Images" but sees...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Win10 sees my Galaxy S20+ when it's set to "Transferring Images" but sees...: I have multiple folder of images in my SD card and used to be able to see all folders in my SD card when set to Transferring files/audio. Now just recently when I set the S20+ to "Transferring files/audio" instead of the "Transferring Images" option, File Explorer no longer...
  4. File Explorer Win10 sees my Galaxy S20+ when it's set to "Transferring Images" but sees...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Connection problems with connecting S20 to Windows 11

Connection problems with connecting S20 to Windows 11: I have been trying to connect my Samsung S20 to Windows for days now and have NOT been able to. I have tried every suggestion imaginable but to no avail. I started off with on Windows 10 that came installed in my system when I purchased it a few years ago. My S20 used to be...
  6. File Explorer is detecting my Samsung Galaxy S20 phone, but it's not detecting any of the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer is detecting my Samsung Galaxy S20 phone, but it's not detecting any of the...: I would like to transfer my photos and videos from my Samsung Galaxy S20 to my ASUS Q547 laptop which is running Windows 10. When I connect the two devices with a USB cable, my phone's name is showing up in File Explorer under "Devices" but then when I double click on my...
  7. File Explorer is detecting my Samsung Galaxy S20 phone, but it's not detecting any of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer is detecting my Samsung Galaxy S20 phone, but it's not detecting any of the...: I would like to transfer my photos and videos from my Samsung Galaxy S20 to my ASUS Q547 laptop which is running Windows 10. When I connect the two devices with a USB cable, my phone's name is showing up in File Explorer under "Devices" but then when I double click on my...
  8. File Explorer is detecting my Samsung Galaxy S20 phone, but it's not detecting any of the...

9. Strengthening Hardware Security with Galaxy S20 Secure Processor

in Windows 10 News
    Strengthening Hardware Security with Galaxy S20 Secure Processor: From password logins to blockchain keys, many of us regularly store valuable information on our smartphones. While this enables us to enjoy more convenience, it also makes our mobile devices a target for malicious actors. We want users to enjoy our technology and...
  10. Fresh Win10 install on Thinkstation S20

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Win10 install on Thinkstation S20: Hi. I decided to do a fresh install of windows 10, however when it first boots into windows none of the usb ports work (I'm thinking it's a driver issue). What are my options here? I cannot continue setup without any keyboard or mouse interaction. 145674