Windows 10: Galaxy S8 Active pairs with PC Windows 10 but doesn't give me any options to connect as an...

Discus and support Galaxy S8 Active pairs with PC Windows 10 but doesn't give me any options to connect as an... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Galaxy S8 Active pairs with PC Windows 10 but doesn't give me any options to connect as an audio device or transfer files afterwards. My Phone App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DEBS1987, Jun 25, 2020.

1. DEBS1987 Win User

Galaxy S8 Active pairs with PC Windows 10 but doesn't give me any options to connect as an...

Galaxy S8 Active pairs with PC Windows 10 but doesn't give me any options to connect as an audio device or transfer files afterwards.

My Phone App always asks to pair with samsung s8 phone after reboot. It doesn't show the media I'm playing either. Please help, the sweet wireless set up I had going on is all gone.

:)

DEBS1987, Jun 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 Bluetooth pairs with Galaxy S8 but will not connect

I paired my Galaxy S8 with Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron successfully but they will not connect. When I try to connect using my phone it thinks for about a minute and eventually says "couldn't connect." There is no option on my PC under Bluetooth to connect
    to my phone. I have tried to pair them again and restarted both devices.

Specs:

Samsung Galaxy S8

SM-G950W

Android

Version 9

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming

Windows 10

Version 1809

TannerGreenwald, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Bluetooth pairs with Galaxy S8 but will not connect

Hi Tanner Greenwald,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to isolate to the root cause of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    2. Are you able to connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 with other devices?
    3. Are you able to connect other Bluetooth devices to your Windows 10 computer?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Fix Bluetooth problems in
    Windows 10
    and Can't connect a bluetooth device to the phone or tablet
    and check if you are able to connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 with your Windows 10 computer.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Galaxy S8 Active pairs with PC Windows 10 but doesn't give me any options to connect as an...

Galaxy S8 Active pairs with PC (Windows 10) but doesn't give me any options to connect as an audio device or transfer files afterwards

I have paired my Galaxy S8 Active to my PC (Windows 10) just fine. Both devices asked me to verify that the codes on the screen matched which they did. But after pairing, both devices are not showing me any options to do anything like playing audio through
    my pc or transferring files from my phone to pc.

Also, in the notifications of my pc, it shows the S8 active there on the bluetooth button, but when I hit connect, it just searches and doesn't find the phone.

What can I do to fix this issue?

Ken Wasserman, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Galaxy S8 Active pairs with PC Windows 10 but doesn't give me any options to connect as an...

1. Galaxy S8 Active pairs with PC Windows 10 but doesn't give me any options to connect as an... - Similar Threads - Galaxy Active pairs

2. Paired samsung s8 phone to pc but it does not connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paired samsung s8 phone to pc but it does not connect: Hi,I know this question was asked before, but there was no solution offered. I have tried all suggestions to no avail.Both pc and phone can connect to other blue tooth devices but not to each other.They are paired, and I have unpaired and repaired them many times. I...
  3. Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to sync as it arrives.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to sync as it arrives.: On Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to download mail when it arrives on my iCloud account, the minimum it lets me do is 15 minutes. But on my Gmail account, it gives me the option. I had reinstalled the app, removed my Gmail account, but no luck. The farthest iv...
  4. Windows doesn't give me any options to change display language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows doesn't give me any options to change display language: Hi. I just got a hp pavilion gaming laptop and it is in mexican Spanish. I am trying to change it to English, UK or US. Nothing is working to change it, not the language settings, nothing. It lets me download a language pack but it wont let me set it as display language or...
  5. Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8

Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8: I bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 to get a good quality camera to take pictures for ebay.... Windows 10 photo app import of pictures is absolutely trash With my previous camera and previous windows, I used a USB stick, SD card in it and it was very easy I used to just plug the...
  6. Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8

in Windows 10 Support
    Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8: I bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 to get a good quality camera to take pictures for ebay.... Windows 10 photo app import of pictures is absolutely trash With my previous camera and previous windows, I used a USB stick, SD card in it and it was very easy I used to just plug the...
  7. Windows 10 Photos App Doesn't Give Me "Trim" Option

Windows 10 Photos App Doesn't Give Me "Trim" Option: See snippet below. Everywhere I read online I see that I should have an edit option at the top right of the window that reads "trim" but I do not see that option. I am trying to trim a video quickly at work, can't download another program. Why can't I trim videos?[IMG]...
  8. Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8

Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8: I have done all the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the support website. I have uninstalled and reset the phone and desktop app multiple times. Nothing can make them connect. They both get stuck on the Check your PC/Phone screen. My phone is an Galaxy S8 my laptop is a...
  9. No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+

in Windows 10 Support
    No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+: So when I connect my cell phone to computer, either via wireless or wired... I have no problems transferring files, but I get no "transfer dialog box". It's fine for a file here or there... but when I want to send a bunch of files and or very large files... I have no clue if...
  10. Bluetooth doesn't connect (pair) with any device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't connect (pair) with any device: So, I've a Toshiba TECRA Z40-C with Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 SMBIOS Version 2.8 Name [00000002] Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Adapter Type Ethernet 802.3 Product Type Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Name [00000005] Bluetooth...