Windows 10: Gambar shapes look off

Discus and support Gambar shapes look off in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sonicvoltron [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l0umhm/gambar_shapes_look_off/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sonicvoltron, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Gambar shapes look off

/u/sonicvoltron, Jan 19, 2021

2. How to crop shapes?

There is no Crop Tool that allows the user to crop the grouped shape. However, I recommend you to refer to the steps provided below

1)Copy/paste the grouped shape you want to crop to the clipboard.

2)Click on the bottom half of the Paste button on the Home ribbon, then select the Picture icon.

3)Now you can use the Crop tool that appears on the Picture Format ribbon.

Greg Shapiro, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Why use an ADBANNER BLOCKING HOSTS file? Here is why:

APK... Whats interesting about Ad Muncher: Free ad blocking for all browsers is that it builds a ban list automatically from "ad shaped" gifs + many other features. Worth looking at (Suggestion from a programmers perspective... not recommendation to use it).

Completely Bonkers, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Gambar shapes look off

Shapes

When trying to use shapes, nothing lines, are any shape will not show up. (when I make a line no option to undo) I can still use images, tools. just not shapes. What did I turn off?

EddieRucker-514, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Gambar shapes look off

1. Gambar shapes look off - Similar Threads - Gambar shapes off

2. Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see I have problem where circular shape turns into rectangular shape. I have amd radeon rx 5500 xt If you know how to fix these please reply....
  3. Xbox Gambar automatically turning off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gambar automatically turning off?: My Xbox Gamebar keeps automatically turning off when I turn it on like I turn it on leave settings come back and its off is their a solution please help me....
  4. Cursor Shape

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor Shape: Hey everybody, I was wondering if there is a way to change the shape of the cursor. I know that there is a way to change the color, but I got a little tired of the shape. Please write back if you have any ideas, they will be greatly accepted. ~Elanoides~...
  5. How to crop shapes?

How to crop shapes?: I make complex drawings that consist of boxes, shapes, images. Please could you help me to crop these complex drawings? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-crop-shapes/3c2aea52-8f97-4d2d-a0c2-d0230cf7d81f
  6. pointer changes shape to zipper looking on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pointer changes shape to zipper looking on its own: I have this problem. I looked up on google and I have not seen any updates since 2017. I have a fully updated Windows 10. It has been a problem for a while. How do I fix. It seems to be a software problem. Please help, it is very annoying....
  7. Broken shape in windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Broken shape in windows: Hi, I need help with my windows. It doesn't show the shapes properly. How do I solve this problem? [IMG] [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-shape-in-windows/a96c595a-6d56-43c9-9a4e-52517489d131
  8. Taskbar looks off?

Taskbar looks off?: I had left my PC on whilst I was sleeping, and I had woken up to find that my cat ran all over my keyboard and activated random settings! My keyboard settings were jacked up, (Filter keys, Sticky keys, whatever...) and my taskbar also became this odd black white color. The...
  9. Defender Looks to be Off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Looks to be Off: Hi, Was looking at windows defender and the security bit said that defender wasn't on and another program is the AV protection, i only have defender and malwarebytes [img] [img] 123825
  10. Semi transparent shapes

in Windows 10 Support
    Semi transparent shapes: Often see those semi transparent markings on items in some YouTube videos for example and am wondering if someone can let me know if this can be done without using some expensive graphics software. Have used the snipping tool for many years but there does not seem to have...