Windows 10: Game account transfer

Discus and support Game account transfer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I was setting this PC up I used Microsoft account A as Admin. I then had a Microsoft account B which I used to purchase games and office. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jerrywky, Oct 7, 2018.

1. jerrywky Win User

Game account transfer

When I was setting this PC up I used Microsoft account A as Admin.

I then had a Microsoft account B which I used to purchase games and office.

I have recently downloaded and played Forza Horizon 4, purchased on account B, yet the game registered my xbox live account using account A.

It is until now that I realized the problem, is there anyway to transfer everything onto my account B? E.g. Gamertag, game saves

:)

jerrywky, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Game account transfer

Transfer Xbox Account to a Family Member

Thank you for following up. For more detailed steps on how create a new Microsoft account and on how to transfer the Xbox account along with his password handles, game licenses, and account activity. We suggest that you contact our Xbox Chat Support directly
    on this
    link

Feel free to provide us an update regarding on this issue.

Jomari Arc, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Game account transfer

1. Game account transfer - Similar Threads - Game account transfer

2. how to transfer games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to transfer games?: a few years ago, I bought a physical copy fallout 76 on my Xbox and since then I have switched to pc, and I wonder how it get the game on my pc without spending money or without having to purchase the game again. I don't really care if everything I had on the game gets lost...
  3. Transfering games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transfering games: HiI'm planning to buy new computer, but i have lot of games on my computer and downloading all would take 2 weeks to downloadi have very slow internet. Is it possible to transfer the whole folder to new computer and somehow locate it there. I know you can do that with epic...
  4. Transfering games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering games: HiI'm planning to buy new computer, but i have lot of games on my computer and downloading all would take 2 weeks to downloadi have very slow internet. Is it possible to transfer the whole folder to new computer and somehow locate it there. I know you can do that with epic...
  5. Transfering games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. transfer games

transfer games: So if I were to buy a game such as " DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods part 2" from the Microsoft store on my computer, when I buy that game, can I transfer that game to my Xbox?...
  7. Merge two accounts or delete old account and transfer over game purchase

Merge two accounts or delete old account and transfer over game purchase: Hello, I have an old Microsoft account that I no longer use, but I own Minecraft for Windows 10 on it. I would like to merge that old account with my current account with all of my other Microsoft purchases, so that I can download and play this game. I do not want to spend...
  8. Transfer games from one account to another

Transfer games from one account to another: I bought Minecraft before Bedrock edition came out and I accidentally redeemed my free copy on my other account; is it possible to switch the game from being on my other Microsoft account to being on this one?...
  9. Transfer game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer game: Hi i purchased minecraft years ago before microsoft bought it had it installed on windows 7 that my daughter played on. Got the free upgrade to win 10 version when i switched over to that platform. Time moves on and my daughter who is now 12 has her own PC and windows 10...
  10. Account Transfer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Account Transfer: Hi all, I have been using a different computer for a while now but I haven't been using it in my account. I had never got around to adding my account to the computer and had been using my little brothers account. It has been around 6 months now and I want to use my account...