Windows 10: Game Albion

Discus and support Game Albion in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was playing my game and went to buy a access pack I payed for it and never received it and now I can't find out how to get a hold of anyone for a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AmyBrill2, May 25, 2019.

1. AmyBrill2 Win User

Game Albion

I was playing my game and went to buy a access pack I payed for it and never received it and now I can't find out how to get a hold of anyone for a refund. Help

:)

AmyBrill2, May 25, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, May 25, 2019
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 25, 2019
  4. Game Albion

Angela Pun, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Game Albion

1. Game Albion - Similar Threads - Game Albion

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?: I see the difficulty option but it won't allow me to change it. I am using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-games/0cb995b6-1618-4f23-afb3-ff7471797bfe
  3. Solid Colour Freeze when playing games, no BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solid Colour Freeze when playing games, no BSOD: This is my first custom built pc, everything was working fine. Web browsing, watching videos. I jumped onto csgo and played a few warm up 1v1s against my friend. But them when we started playing after a couple rounds the screen just went Solid grey. No sound or feedback. Then...
  4. How to change a Window Store game's language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change a Window Store game's language: There are some games featured in the Windows Store, such as Wolfenstein II The New Colossus which doesn't give the player the ability to change the language of the game. I've tried to change the OS language, change the region, to no avail. I've contacted the Windows support...
  5. How to change Windows Store games language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Windows Store games language: There are some games featured in the Windows Store, such as Wolfenstein II The New Colossus which doesn't give the player the ability to change the language of the game. I've tried to change OS language, change the region, to no avail. Ive contacted the Windows support via...
  6. Microsoft store starting and stopping game downloads constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store starting and stopping game downloads constantly: Downloading State of Decay 2 off the Microsoft store and the thing just stops waits like a minute, downloads a couple MBs then stops again. No other game does it, I searched the forums and tried all the suggestions I could find. In fact I have downloaded more for Forza...
  7. Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game: In Minecraft Windows 10, on my maps there is another icon for a player other than me. I am playing by myself. When I go to where it is on the map, there is nobody there. Is this a glitch, and, if so, can it be fixed? Or is it something else?...
  8. Taskbar popping up in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar popping up in games: This is difficult to explain but when I play any windows store game open, my taskbar pops up when my mouse cursor is at the bottom of the screen. Hiding the taskbar doesn't work. Restarting windows explorer doesn't work. Games like Forza Horizon 4 and Halo Wars 2 have this...
  9. Game bar on Windows latest build doesn't work with The Division 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar on Windows latest build doesn't work with The Division 2: When I press Windows Key + G the game bar doesn't overlay on the Division 2. When I close the game I can see it's popped up on the desktop only. I have the latest build of Windows....
  10. dwm.exe make my games laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dwm.exe make my games laggy: Hey guys! The games start to lag/choppy after a few hours of having my PC on. I noticed that if i restart dwn.exe. then everything is gonna be fine for like 10-12 hours. This is what i tried/found out before finding out about dwm.exe FPS is literally the same before...