Windows 10: Game and eventually Windows crashed and it showed this error code

Discus and support Game and eventually Windows crashed and it showed this error code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was playing GTA V and suddenly I noticed the game froze and there was an error message inside game something like "gfx 3d". I could not read it fully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vikaskumar2299, May 21, 2022.

1. Game and eventually Windows crashed and it showed this error code

I was playing GTA V and suddenly I noticed the game froze and there was an error message inside game something like "gfx 3d". I could not read it fully because after that laptop screen turned blue with a sad emoji and below there was a message that had most probably written some error code like this:"stop code video memory management internal". There were underscores in the code. Again I'm not sure if I saw this exactly. Because after that it disappeared and I restarted my PC.I also noticed a DMP file was created around the same time in C:\Windows\Minidump I guess it would have same details th

:)

vikaskumar2299, May 21, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 21, 2022
  3. philc43 Win User
    BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums Game and eventually Windows crashed and it showed this error code :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, May 21, 2022
  4. Game and eventually Windows crashed and it showed this error code

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Game and eventually Windows crashed and it showed this error code

1. Game and eventually Windows crashed and it showed this error code - Similar Threads - Game eventually crashed

2. Windows Error Code c0000005 - Seeking Assistance with Game Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Error Code c0000005 - Seeking Assistance with Game Crash: Hello there,I am currently facing an issue on Windows 10 that is not letting me play roblox. The game consistently crashes upon launch, presenting the error message: "An unexpected error occurred, and Roblox needs to quit. We're sorry."Upon starting Roblox, it crashes...
  3. Games crashing with error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing with error codes: Hi. Play warzone on steam or battlenet and race on assetto on steam. Can start games up and play online where after a game or two it crashes with error codes. On steam 14 files failed to validate when verifying files and random crashes on battlenet with a 0000005 something...
  4. Games crashing with error codes

Games crashing with error codes: Hi. Play warzone on steam or battlenet and race on assetto on steam. Can start games up and play online where after a game or two it crashes with error codes. On steam 14 files failed to validate when verifying files and random crashes on battlenet with a 0000005 something...
  5. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing Screen, eventual crash.: I've used Event Viewer and it appears bugcheck is responsible for my crashing, this is happening periodically, sometimes when I return from Sleep or Hibernate othertimes in the middle of using an application and I haven't been able to pin it down, any help would be...
  6. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

Freezing Screen, eventual crash.: I've used Event Viewer and it appears bugcheck is responsible for my crashing, this is happening periodically, sometimes when I return from Sleep or Hibernate othertimes in the middle of using an application and I haven't been able to pin it down, any help would be...
  7. Freezing Screen, eventual crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Game and eventually Windows crashed and it showed this error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game and eventually Windows crashed and it showed this error code: I was playing GTA V and suddenly I noticed the game froze and there was an error message inside game something like "gfx 3d". I could not read it fully because after that laptop screen turned blue with a sad emoji and below there was a message that had most probably written...
  9. Game and eventually Windows crashed and it showed this error code

Game and eventually Windows crashed and it showed this error code: I was playing GTA V and suddenly I noticed the game froze and there was an error message inside game something like "gfx 3d". I could not read it fully because after that laptop screen turned blue with a sad emoji and below there was a message that had most probably written...
  10. PC will not start shows blue error code 0xc000021a, and then eventually starts and Window...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC will not start shows blue error code 0xc000021a, and then eventually starts and Window...: PC repeatedly will not start Windows 10, screen shows a blue error code 0xc000021a then shuts down. After repeated restarting attempts eventually shows a pink screen message 'We couldn't complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don't turn off computer.', then windows 10 starts....